As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

( khoo ) PAX 06 DVD?

superjoesuperjoe Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in PAX Archive
Any idea when it'll be on ThinkGeek?

IlOZ6.png
superjoe on

• Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2007
    I'll cut to the chase on this one.

The bad news is that the PAX 2006 DVD won't be released. There was a "footage snafu" between some of our vendors/partners, and sadly, about 90% of the jib video was lost. I wish I could tell you better news, but sadly, that's what we've got. I'm pretty upset about it as well. We've explored all of our options, but what we've got just isn't complete, and we don't want to push out a half-assed product.

Sorry guys- I wish i could tell you better news.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    superjoesuperjoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Oh yeah, there are other threads on a forum.

:oops:

superjoe on
    IlOZ6.png
  • Options
    ThelloThello Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I remember that. The jib was screwy the whole concert. I was wondering how they'd edit everything as a result, so I guess that answers the question.

Thello on
  • Options
    b0wserb0wser PAX HHL Deputy Manager CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    The media being restricted to such a small stageside area now stings a little more than it did before.

b0wser on
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'll cut to the chase on this one.

The bad news is that the PAX 2006 DVD won't be released. There was a "footage snafu" between some of our vendors/partners, and sadly, about 90% of the jib video was lost. I wish I could tell you better news, but sadly, that's what we've got. I'm pretty upset about it as well. We've explored all of our options, but what we've got just isn't complete, and we don't want to push out a half-assed product.

Sorry guys- I wish i could tell you better news.
    to khoo: are pax's video photographers contracted or something? i ask because i'm getting a high end camera this year specifically for the show, and would be interested in providing footage for the dvd.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    xxhennersxxxxhennersxx Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=67967634&blogID=161794365&Mytoken=3E8D7A49-A6DF-4C9D-9080BCC0087773F425339194 My Video

It's about an hour or so I think, we didn't go the first day though so it's only saturday and sunday footage. And since we only had one camera, obviously not all was caught. :( My video lacks Ball.

xxhennersxx on
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=67967634&blogID=161794365&Mytoken=3E8D7A49-A6DF-4C9D-9080BCC0087773F425339194 My Video

It's about an hour or so I think, we didn't go the first day though so it's only saturday and sunday footage. And since we only had one camera, obviously not all was caught. :( My video lacks Ball.
    then your video lacks the most important part of pax 06, second of course to when i won a ds!!!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    b0wser wrote:
    The media being restricted to such a small stageside area now stings a little more than it did before.
    Not a bad tradeoff for never having to wait in any line, EVER.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
This discussion has been closed.