As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Guitar Hero 4 PS2/3 Versions Latency (Sony Bravia TVs)

winter_combat_knightwinter_combat_knight Registered User regular
edited December 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Ok, ive got Guitar Hero 3 on PS2, and it is shit on my Hi-Def Sony Bravia television. It's impossible to fix.

Does anyone know, from expierience, if there is this same issue with Guitar Hero 4 ON PS2, in terms of latency for Hi-Def tv's? Also, i might consider buying it for PS3 if anyone knows if that works fine on HiDef. Cheers dudes.

winter_combat_knight on

• Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    The PS3 and 360 versions definitely have lag calibration. I have no idea about the PS2 one but if it's not in GH3 I can't see it being in World Tour PS2.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    AggroChanAggroChan __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    Ok, ive got Guitar Hero 3 on PS2, and it is shit on my Hi-Def Sony Bravia television. It's impossible to fix.

Does anyone know, from expierience, if there is this same issue with Guitar Hero 4 ON PS2, in terms of latency for Hi-Def tv's? Also, i might consider buying it for PS3 if anyone knows if that works fine on HiDef. Cheers dudes.

Press start and there SHOULD be a calibration menu or some such.

AggroChan on
    PSN + Zune :>
    Sillender.jpgSillender.png
  • Options
    Lord YodLord Yod Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    For what it's worth, my Bravia worked perfectly when I calibrated Rock Band to 5ms video/20ms audio lag. Don't know if GH3 lets you set it up like that but it's worth a shot.

Lord Yod on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HearthjawHearthjaw Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I've got GH4 and Rock Band on 360 and both work perfectly fine with my sony bravia.

Hearthjaw on
    steamid: sewersider