Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Buying a Wine Cooler (not the drink)

MurphysParadoxMurphysParadox Registered User
edited November 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
My wife and I are upgrading our kitchen. Among the upgrades will be a center counter island in which we wish to put a wine cooler (may also be referred to as a wine cellar) and it has fallen to me to find an appropriate one. The only feature we'd like is for it to be dual zone (we drink mainly red wine with the occasional white and bottle of root beer). I was wondering if anyone here could recommend, due to first or second hand experience, suggestions as to good brands or models.

Murphy's Law: Whatever can go wrong will go wrong.
Murphy's Paradox: The more you plan, the more that can go wrong. The less you plan, the less likely your plan will succeed.
MurphysParadox on

• WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    As I understand it, red wine should be served at room temperature.

EDIT: Okay apparently that's not entirely the case. Ignore me.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!