Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Guitar Hero 4 PS2/3 Versions Latency (Sony Bravia TVs)

winter_combat_knightwinter_combat_knight Registered User regular
edited December 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Ok, ive got Guitar Hero 3 on PS2, and it is shit on my Hi-Def Sony Bravia television. It's impossible to fix.

Does anyone know, from expierience, if there is this same issue with Guitar Hero 4 ON PS2, in terms of latency for Hi-Def tv's? Also, i might consider buying it for PS3 if anyone knows if that works fine on HiDef. Cheers dudes.

winter_combat_knight on

• WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    The PS3 and 360 versions definitely have lag calibration. I have no idea about the PS2 one but if it's not in GH3 I can't see it being in World Tour PS2.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • AggroChanAggroChan __BANNED USERS
    edited November 2008
    Ok, ive got Guitar Hero 3 on PS2, and it is shit on my Hi-Def Sony Bravia television. It's impossible to fix.

Does anyone know, from expierience, if there is this same issue with Guitar Hero 4 ON PS2, in terms of latency for Hi-Def tv's? Also, i might consider buying it for PS3 if anyone knows if that works fine on HiDef. Cheers dudes.

Press start and there SHOULD be a calibration menu or some such.

AggroChan on
    PSN + Zune :>
    Sillender.jpg Sillender.png
  • Lord YodLord Yod Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    For what it's worth, my Bravia worked perfectly when I calibrated Rock Band to 5ms video/20ms audio lag. Don't know if GH3 lets you set it up like that but it's worth a shot.

Lord Yod on
    steam_sig.png
  • HearthjawHearthjaw Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I've got GH4 and Rock Band on 360 and both work perfectly fine with my sony bravia.

Hearthjaw on
    steamid: sewersider