Moment of the Week - 11/26/08 - Worldmind is a jerk.

2»

Posts

  • Futt BuckerFutt Bucker Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Also anything with Loeb's name on it will sell.

    Futt Bucker on
    My color is black to the blind
  • noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Well, the issues he's going to write are in the "cartoon" world, so no matter how bad he messes things ups, it shouldn't really affect the main storyline.

    It's...it's like they knew how bad he was regarding continuity.

    noir_blood on
  • DrakeonDrakeon Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    noir_blood wrote: »
    I'm curious who Twilight is going to end up being then. Because that was the running theory of who Twilight was.

    Also, next month we get Loeb. Anyone want to place bets of whether it'll be good or not?

    Fuck

    I had no idea Loeb was doing anything buffy related whatsoever. Also, what do you mean by the "cartoon world"?

    Drakeon on
    PSN: Drakieon XBL: Drakieon Steam: TheDrakeon
  • sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    From the Wiki
    Buffy the Animated Series is an undeveloped animated TV show based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Initially greenlit by 20th Century Fox in 2002, it went ultimately unproduced and unaired when no network was willing to buy the series. The series would have taken place in the middle of Buffy Season 1. Loeb described the continuity as "Episode 7.5"[1], possibly indicating that the bulk of the series would have taken place between "Angel" and "I Robot, You Jane".

    sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Also anything with Loeb's name on it will sell.
    Has Loeb ever been put on a no-name project to see where it goes (financially)?

    It seems like all he does is do high profile comics with big name artists.

    It's kind of impossible for the stuff he works on not to sell.

    Dr. Chaos on
  • noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    Also anything with Loeb's name on it will sell.
    Has Loeb ever been put on a no-name project to see where it goes (financially)?

    It seems like all he does is do high profile comics with big name artists.

    It's kind of impossible for the stuff he works on not to sell.

    You realize that now that you know his secret, Loeb is going to hunt you down and kill you right?

    Possibly with bad writing.

    noir_blood on
  • smokmnkysmokmnky Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    From the Wiki
    Buffy the Animated Series is an undeveloped animated TV show based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Initially greenlit by 20th Century Fox in 2002, it went ultimately unproduced and unaired when no network was willing to buy the series. The series would have taken place in the middle of Buffy Season 1. Loeb described the continuity as "Episode 7.5"[1], possibly indicating that the bulk of the series would have taken place between "Angel" and "I Robot, You Jane".

    Also:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhI_qMTxztk

    smokmnky on
  • McClyMcCly Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I really enjoyed Invincible this week, like always. Ultimate Spidey was pretty good, but I hope
    Gwen still has some "Carnage" in her, since it was kind of hinted by Eddie. It's good to see her really back.

    McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
  • VirralVirral Registered User
    edited December 2008
    Urgh, that Buffy thing was pretty awful. Huzzah for it never getting picked up!

    Virral on
    2vlp7o9.jpg
  • FCDFCD Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    McCly wrote: »
    I really enjoyed Invincible this week, like always. Ultimate Spidey was pretty good, but I hope
    Gwen still has some "Carnage" in her, since it was kind of hinted by Eddie. It's good to see her really back.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she has residual, more controllable powers, though if such is the case, it might not be revealed for a while yet.

    FCD on
    Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    FCD wrote: »
    McCly wrote: »
    I really enjoyed Invincible this week, like always. Ultimate Spidey was pretty good, but I hope
    Gwen still has some "Carnage" in her, since it was kind of hinted by Eddie. It's good to see her really back.
    I wouldn't be surprised if she has residual, more controllable powers, though if such is the case, it might not be revealed for a while yet.
    I really wish that Harry was still around.

    Spider-Man, Hobgoblin, Gwen/Carnage, Scorpion, Spider-Woman and Shadowcat = an awesome Ultimate Six.

    Maybe Eddie'll turn good and we can substitute Hobgoblin for Venom.

    Golden Yak on
    H9f4bVe.png
  • McClyMcCly Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm pretty sure Eddie
    is past the point of redemption by now.

    McCly on
    kbellchewiesig.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.