Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[WAR] Oh yeah. Slob those Knobs.

1575859606163»

Posts

  • WolveSightWolveSight Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Morskittar wrote: »
    WolveSight wrote: »
    Oh hey I found the problem... There was a WAR.exe running in the background that never successfully terminated. Huh, I wonder how long that had been running. o_O

    skynet has begun...

    And based off WAR, no less. It all makes so much sense now.

    well, it would be the epitome of oRvR, wouldn't it? Screw scenarios... :)

    WolveSight on
    253J736.png
  • ghost_master2000ghost_master2000 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    why do they have to take the servers down for 3 hours? :(

    Oh well... I guess I'll see how the changes made a difference in a few hours.

    Wild Healing? Still broken.

    The new 2.5 second heal? It actually takes 3.5 seconds to cast now.

    Healing Energy? Not only does it take 2 seconds to cast, the heal has been cut by about 1/3.

    Funnel Essence is everything I expected it to be, post patch.

    yeah I got a chance to play and while I was still able to get top 3 in healing ( at rank 32 right below two rank 40s) healing has gone to shit. I'll probably respec damage.

    ghost_master2000 on
  • rehtonAesoohCrehtonAesoohC Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Man contribution points are screwy in keeps. I just got a 500 contribution out of 70 people when I hardly did anything...

    Not that I'm complaining - gold bag!

    rehtonAesoohC on
    Was wowed by Rift so I'm trying that now.
  • rehtonAesoohCrehtonAesoohC Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Also the performance change for oRvR made a HUGE FREAKING DIFFERENCE!

    rehtonAesoohC on
    Was wowed by Rift so I'm trying that now.
  • WolveSightWolveSight Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Also the performance change for oRvR made a HUGE FREAKING DIFFERENCE!

    thanks for the good news. something to look forward to. :)

    WolveSight on
    253J736.png
  • rehtonAesoohCrehtonAesoohC Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    WolveSight wrote: »
    Also the performance change for oRvR made a HUGE FREAKING DIFFERENCE!

    thanks for the good news. something to look forward to. :)

    It may vary based on your particular rig, but for me, I was able to leave my settings on max with about a 100 vs. 100 (ish) oRvR fight.

    rehtonAesoohC on
    Was wowed by Rift so I'm trying that now.
  • TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    So, I'm posting this now, so everybody knows.

    Everyone is going to bitch about White Lions now in T3.

    EVERYONE.

    ALL THE PEOPLE.

    Pounce+Pack Assult+Coordinated Strike+a few whiteswings because my axe swings like a dagger+Oh yeah GIANT LION=Dead shamans if they were caught unawares.

    Working pounce is god.

    GOD I SAY.

    And Shadow Hunters hit like slightly pissed off trucks now.

    Not the VERY ANGRY 18 wheeler attached to God weilding Nunchucks hard that my White Lion hit's like. But pretty hard.

    Transporter on
  • KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Can't logon, think Blighted Isle is down?

    KiTA on
    time to crash, the dawn is up, the sun gleems out glorious ps4 sunbeams and i can trade those sunbeams and do whatever i want with them.
  • FireflashFireflash Montreal, QCRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Holy fuck what happened to female Knobs' neck? In the creator it looks fine from the front but if you look at her from the side... ugh!

    Fireflash on
    PSN: PatParadize
    Battle.net: Fireflash#1425
  • InxInx Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I...I need to dye my codpiece. But it won't let me. I'm running around with a PINK CODPIECE. Oh god...

    Inx on
  • MorninglordMorninglord Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hiryu02 wrote: »
    I'll say it again, a Chosen/BG combo with a backup healer will DESTROY the caster/healer lines.

    Did you say....backup healer?

    *Dok waves at you*

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Inx wrote: »
    I...I need to dye my codpiece. But it won't let me. I'm running around with a PINK CODPIECE. Oh god...

    D:

    :|
    :winky::winky::winky:

    Arthil on
    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: ArthilCwcuLUM.jpg
  • TyberiusTyberius Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Attacking Order's Fortress in Empire. Outer door down!

    (on Red Eye Mountain)

    Tyberius on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Argh, CTD before I even see the fort!

    DarkPrimus on
    wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • TyberiusTyberius Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    SERVER CRASH!!!


    Goddamn Order sending in sub-T4 players in the zone just to get it to do that. Fucking a...

    Tyberius on
  • MorninglordMorninglord Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    that should be bannable offense, deliberate server crashing

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Corp.ShephardCorp.Shephard Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Tyberius wrote: »
    SERVER CRASH!!!


    Goddamn Order sending in sub-T4 players in the zone just to get it to do that. Fucking a...

    Isn't this a bit of an assumption? I've seen people who were vastly out leveled try and defend BOs because that's where the fight was at.

    I could see this just being people wanting to defend their keep.

    Corp.Shephard on
  • TyberiusTyberius Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Isn't this a bit of an assumption? I've seen people who were vastly out leveled try and defend BOs because that's where the fight was at.

    I could see this just being people wanting to defend their keep.

    That is true, but it just leads to the reasoning of having Fortress attempts themselves to be instanced as well to ensure an actual fight takes place and not just who can outlast the immense amount of lag.

    Tyberius on
  • PancakePancake Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Tyberius wrote: »
    SERVER CRASH!!!


    Goddamn Order sending in sub-T4 players in the zone just to get it to do that. Fucking a...

    Isn't this a bit of an assumption? I've seen people who were vastly out leveled try and defend BOs because that's where the fight was at.

    I could see this just being people wanting to defend their keep.

    How dare you assume anyone of the opposing faction isn't a bunch of cheating dicks?

    Pancake on
    wAgWt.jpg
  • MorninglordMorninglord Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Tyberius wrote: »
    SERVER CRASH!!!


    Goddamn Order sending in sub-T4 players in the zone just to get it to do that. Fucking a...

    Isn't this a bit of an assumption? I've seen people who were vastly out leveled try and defend BOs because that's where the fight was at.

    I could see this just being people wanting to defend their keep.

    No. (Not to a possible reason, but as a justification)

    Stay the fuck away if you are completely useless.

    In fact low level heals shouldn't even affect higher level players, they shouldn't even land.

    You really don't want to encourage more lag, at any point.

    That's a point where touchy feely happy fun times becomes stupid.

    Just wait till you level up.

    Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • MorskittarMorskittar Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Morskittar on
    snm_sig.jpg
This discussion has been closed.