Japanese Game Industry Resources

PylonPylon Registered User
edited January 2007 in Artist's Corner
Hey sorry to post a little off topic, but I really hope someone will read and give me some advice in here. So I'll get right to it. I recently achieved my dream of working in Japan. Still, I'd like to get cracking on achieving dream #2, working on video games in Japan. I am a Digital Arts graduate, and fluent in Japanese. But currently I am living in a rural city, which makes it difficult to meet people in the industry.

I was hoping one of our PA badasses could help me find other English speakers working in the Japanese Game Industry, or a website that has alot of information (suchas upcoming conventions, and whatnot.)

If someone happens to possess some knowledge on this subject, I am sure that many more than myself would find this info interesting, and it may just help this little dreamer take another step forward. :roll:

Thanks alot! I welcome any advice!

Pylon :D
[email protected]

p.s. I'd post some drawing, but I don't have any webspace at the moment to attach to a link to this message.

Pylon on

• The CelestialThe Celestial Registered User
    edited January 2007
    Wow, uh....totally the wrong forum for this.

Rules Thread's over here.
    Welcome to the Artist's Corner, a meeting ground of minds and talent that serve three essential roles:

* to recieve helpful advice and criticism of your art in an effort to improve your craft
    * to take part in group activities such as contests, practices, coloring threads, etc.
    * to participate in forum discussions ranging from art techniques, tutorials, and art supplies to just simple social chatter in the chat thread

edit: Forgot to add, "oh God another weeaboo fag in my country."

edit2: That was mean. So I'll point you to the proper forum for Help and Advice aptly named, Help/Advice Forum.

The Celestial on
    celbmb8.png
This discussion has been closed.