As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] LFM: New Penny-Arcade Ally PVE Guild?

• RedDawnRedDawn Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Game over, I'm going to transfer a character to draenor and we will go from there.

Executive decision Clawshrimp & Co. is go.

RedDawn on
  • DisruptorX2DisruptorX2 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I'm going to transfer a character over when its finalized. I'm thinking this will end up like Darktalon Brood 2.

DisruptorX2 on
    1208768734831.jpg
    edited December 2008
    I hope not I just sent over my first guy, my warrior. I will play him and it will be good. As soon as it is approved, or when I wake up and log in I will start a guild charter. Only problem is I am going to a wedding tomorrow/ today and will not be back on until Sunday.

RedDawn on
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    <Booty Bay Banditos>

Dhalphir on
  • Saint JusticeSaint Justice Mercenary Mah-vel Baybee!!!Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    RedDawn wrote: »
    I hope not I just sent over my first guy, my warrior. I will play him and it will be good. As soon as it is approved, or when I wake up and log in I will start a guild charter. Only problem is I am going to a wedding tomorrow/ today and will not be back on until Sunday.

Not to worry, we'll keep the momentum going. I'm going to roll my char over there tonight and will be ready when you are.

Saint Justice on
    Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul. ~ Tycho
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I want to be in on this, but timezone as i said might be an issue..its 5pm Saturday the 6th here, what about you guys?

Dhalphir on
    edited December 2008
    Sounds good. I'll check tomorrow if my transfer went through if so, ill go ahead and star the ball rolling with the guild.

Lets do this! For the Alliance! (Really doesn't have the same ring to it does it?)

Edit: I'm at GMT -5. For me it is Sat Dec 6th 3:04 A.M.

RedDawn on
    edited December 2008
    Yeah, as far as battle cries go, it's difficult to top "For The Horde"

Saint Justice on
    edited December 2008
    RedDawn wrote: »
    Sounds good. I'll check tomorrow if my transfer went through if so, ill go ahead and star the ball rolling with the guild.

Lets do this! For the Alliance! (Really doesn't have the same ring to it does it?)

Edit: I'm at GMT -5. For me it is Sat Dec 6th 3:04 A.M.

<Booty Bay Banditos> kgo

Dhalphir on
  • JonnyBotJonnyBot Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I am interested. Though I would be starting from scratch, if that is alright.

Edit: I'll just keep and eye out on this thread and see what happens. I'm wondering what class I should roll.

Edit 2: Also can only play on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays. Sometimes Saturdays due to work.

JonnyBot on
  • OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2008
    I'd also be rolling fresh instead of transferring, and when I get around to actually rolling the character would be dependent on how many other people are starting fresh instead of transferring alts

Oboro on
    words
  • LindenLinden Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Draenor? As essentially a rank beginner, I would like to join people I can reasonably expect not to be complete asshats.
    That said, it is GMT+13 here at the moment.

I would be starting fresh, if you lot will take me. On that note, I am finding the character models appalling. Male Draenei make me think of dystopian scifi. Bred for war and burden... Orcs and Tauren also.

Linden on
    edited December 2008
    Linden wrote: »
    Draenor? As essentially a rank beginner, I would like to join people I can reasonably expect not to be complete asshats.

I would be starting fresh, if you lot will take me. On that note, I am finding the character models appalling. Male Draenei make me think of dystopian scifi. Bred for war and burden... Orcs and Tauren also.

I'm with you on that. I can really only stand the female alliance models, unfortunately. Unless it's a gnome.

JonnyBot on
  • NitsuaNitsua Gloucester, VARegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I will join up on that server sometime tomorrow then too. This sounds like it could be fun. Going to be contemplating what class/race I want while at work.

Nitsua on
    edited December 2008
    I'm thinking I'll go Human Priest. With all of us rolling around the same time, my services as a healer will always be in demand! :D

Oboro on
    words
    edited December 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    I'm thinking I'll go Human Priest. With all of us rolling around the same time, my services as a healer will always be in demand! :D

Hmm. Maybe I can take this opportunity to roll a warrior then. That or a hunter. This will be fun. when do you plan on rolling?

JonnyBot on
    edited December 2008
    My plans for this Saturday are "sit around and be antisocial," so probably sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Oboro on
    words
    edited December 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    My plans for this Saturday are "sit around and be antisocial," so probably sometime tomorrow afternoon.

I might be able to get on later today. For sure Sunday though.

JonnyBot on
    edited December 2008
    JonnyBot wrote: »

I'm with you on that. I can really only stand the female alliance models, unfortunately. Unless it's a gnome.

I also don't have a real problem with dwarves. I think it might be the height...

Sareva, Human Warlock. I was tempted to pick Priest at the start, but I've never played a pet class before. I will probably jump between characters a fair bit...

Also, 4th anniversary achievements carry through to new characters and servers. The same appears to be true of the Baby Blizzard Bear, although I haven't got to a mailbox yet.

Linden on
    edited December 2008
    JonnyBot wrote: »

I also don't have a real problem with dwarves. I think it might be the height...

Sareva, Human Warlock. I was tempted to pick Priest at the start, but I've never played a pet class before. I will probably jump between characters a fair bit...

Also, 4th anniversary achievements carry through to new characters and servers. The same appears to be true of the Baby Blizzard Bear, although I haven't got to a mailbox yet.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm going to roll a rogue, mage or a hunter. Or all three. I really can't tank for crap.

JonnyBot on
    edited December 2008
    Not to worry, I'm starting fresh and will be a human paladin. I'll be able to compensate for your lack of tanking.

Saint Justice on
  • langfor6langfor6 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I've been downloading this game for eons. I probably won't be able to actually get going for about 24 to 36 hours, but I'll be there for sure.

I can't transfer for free so I'll be rolling fresh. Maybe the OP can update with the guild info when it's set up?

langfor6 on
    edited December 2008
    Langfor: Yeah, I'm sure RedDawn will update asap, he's going to a wedding or something though today. He said he'd work on charter this morning. It looks like Sunday is going to be our big day; finish getting organized, roll chars, etc. I'm going to be busy today myself; but I'm staying posted (no pun intended)

Saint Justice on
    edited December 2008
    I'm going to roll today hopefully. probably as a Nelf or Draenei. I'll get to ten and join you humans for Westfall.

JonnyBot on
  • W2W2 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Who do I whisper for a guild invite, if I were to get in on this?

W2 on
    edited December 2008
    I'd like to know this too.

Dhalphira, female human warlock

Dhalphir on
    edited December 2008
    I finally finished patching and my human paladin is up to lvl 6. His name is Jaidan.

Saint Justice on
    edited December 2008
    I don't think the guild has been created yet. Still in the planning stages atm I believe. Keep an eye on the thread. I'm sure the OP will update when we are ready.

Edit: I made a NE Rogue, a NE Hunter, a Human Paladin, and a Draenei Mage. Now to choose.

Edit 2: I should probably go mage. We have three classes already using mana, so being able to produce food and water for the group will be useful I'm assuming.

JonnyBot on
    edited December 2008
    Ok, my transfer went through. I am creating the guild as we speak.

RedDawn on
  • BikkstahBikkstah Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I am still deployed but should be home by the 20th. I have a 70 druid (feral) I'd like to transfer over, hopefully you guys aren't past 70 by then.

Bikkstah on
  • molefacemoleface Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    No free transfers here but I decided to create a new guy from scratch anyways. I rolled a hunter since I've never really been dps before. Name's Arborlax

moleface on
    battle.net: lankyplonker#1923
    psn: lankyplonker
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    So, settled on Draenor for the server? I spose I should figure out what sort of crazy character I want to play.

Or! I could transfer my warrior over. I think she's been stripped of gear, but she's been sitting at 67 collecting dust for a while, and it might be fun to warriortank again.

edit: oh, and the guild should be named <Sanskrit>.

Bitches love sanskrit.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
  • MarsMars Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Gah, I don't want to join up a month late and get completely left behind. I might resub in the next few days. I'll probably roll a Warrior.

Mars on
  • skorchskorch Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Was getting board on my tankadin, think I will reroll a mage with you guys. What can I say I like to AOE.

skorch on
  • planetes42planetes42 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    So it looks as if Draenor became the momentum decision! I will update OP.

planetes42 on
    edited December 2008
    Bah, stupid TotP.

What is the guild's name?
    Who should people be contacting for invites?

planetes42 on
    edited December 2008
    Oh, and btw -- I'm going to re-roll a mage. If this things gets off the ground, I will bring over my tree-bear druid [currently 70]. I'm holding off on spending money until I see what happens.

Mage: Emuser

planetes42 on
  • skorchskorch Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Mage created. Goes by the name of Zilcon.

skorch on
    edited December 2008
    the name Harpsichord better not be taken

because I feel like shitting on the trend of names being actual names

Oboro on
    words
    edited December 2008
    Well, this looks like it's going to be caster-heavy. I'm going to compile a brief list of people on the server, to make getting in contact easier.

Dhalphir - Dhalphira - Warlock - Human (?/?)
    JonnyBot - Karolly - Mage - Draenei (Miner/Engineer)
    Kevin Crist - Artiska - Warrior - Human (?/?)
    langfor6 - Ingerla - Hunter - Dwarf (?/?)
    Linden - Sareva - Warlock - Human (Tailor/Enchanter)
    moleface - Arborlax - Hunter - ? (Skinner/Leatherworker)
    Nitsua - Aolywaen - Paladin - Draenei (?/?)
    Oboro - Harpsichord - Priest - Human (?/?)
    planetes42 - Eativ - Warrior - Draenei (Herbalist/Alchemist)
    Saint Justice - Jaidan - Paladin - Human (?/?)
    skorch - Zilcon - Shaman - Draenei (?/?)
    slurpeepoop - Redsquishee//Bluesquishee - Warlocks - Human (?/?)

If you're not on the list, PM me. Preferably in this format...

Linden on
This discussion has been closed.