As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mobile (mini-PHALLA) P Gundam - Zombies come... you die - Mafia Victory

• Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Well chica, let me put some holes in your theory. I'm not a devil, i'm just bored. I wanna see some action, and i'm bringing my 37 cousins in the back of my Impala Gundam

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Doesn't look like much has happened. Probably good since I only just got home. In the spirit of Doxa falling at my hands, and needing to continue battling against the Devil Gundam, I have no choice but to enter myself in the lists once more.

!Vote FreeAgent. If Law is evil, despite his claims of being a poor fighter, then I shall deal with him personally.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Bloo bloo deal with me personally. You have no reason to bother me.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Stray not away from battle, Law. If you're not evil, continue to believe in the me that believes in you, and you shall triumph over me.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Who are you again?

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Bloo bloo deal with me personally. You have no reason to bother me.

Unless you're a liar, which I strongly believe you are.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Vote closed, working on the count now.

TehSloth on
    FC: 1993-7778-8872 PSN: TehSloth Xbox: SlothTeh
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    If I should fall to assassination or sabotage, please fulfill my final pretty wish and bandwagon the hell out of Lawinator.

• Options
    edited December 2008
    If I should fall then you all suck and I didn't do anything wrong. I have no suspects to cast doubt upon.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    If I should fall, I hope you all respect me in the appropriate way, by getting blasted on Tequila!!!!!!!

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    If I should fall, I hope you all respect me in the appropriate way, by getting blasted on Tequila!!!!!!!

We will, amigo, we will. =)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    If I should fall then you all suck and I didn't do anything wrong. I have no suspects to cast doubt upon.

Oh but you did do something wrong. I even have a trustworthy source to backup my claim:

1228587451861fa5.jpg

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    B:L you know you are the hottest Sailor Gundam of them all.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Egos wrote: »
    B:L you know you are the hottest Sailor Gundam of them all.

Aww, thanks. But my credo of being myself and refusal to go with the most popular fads allowed THAT OTHER ONE to catch up to me in the Hot Charts.

You know who I'm talking about.

1228278288262si6.gif

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    B:L wrote: »

Oh but you did do something wrong. I even have a trustworthy source to backup my claim:
    1228587451861fa5.jpg

Needs more Wodan Ymir cosplaying as Schwartz Bruder.

You know you want it.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    TehSlothTehSloth Hit Or Miss I Guess They Never Miss, HuhRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Welcome fighters, for the last day of combat before the beginning of...

THE LEAGUE FINALS!!!

At this point, the way voting will work is changing.... so listen up. Every competitor will fight every day from after tommorow, although morale penalties will still be assessed and vote counts will be considered for setting up the battles. Now, in the purpose of fairness, all fights must be one on one, so if we have an odd number of competitors, whoever has the most votes will be automatically disqualified, and possibly mocked mercilessly. More to come in tommorow's narration.

Now, back to the day's activities! Today saw several important and extremely impressive battles. Two Gundams who were strongly considered to be the strongest in the tournament would battle. VThornheart and Kuhlemeye stood, glaring at each other, knowing that at least one of them was going to die that very day. Of course, each hoped it would be their adversary.... if only they knew.... that they were both right. They each fought valiantly, Kuhlemeye being by far the best defensive fighter, and VThornheart who was well known to have the power to destroy a Gundam with his bare hands.

The battle went back and forth for hours, with Kuhlemeye consistently getting in small hits, slowly but steadily working toward victory. It only took one big hit though for Vthornheart to turn the tide of battle and crush his adversary. This was definitely a battle for the history books.

Much less interestingly Vertroue, Arasaki, and FreeAgent were all defeated in combat, bringing us to time for the announcement for the last round of battle before the finals.

The_Reflection vs Grundlterror
    Wildcat vs Doxa
    Egos vs Vthornheart
    TheLawinator vs Ianator

Fewer battles would be waged today than on earlier days as the number of competitors dwindled. Even fewer as skirmishes took place behind the scenes. B:L had been waiting for an opportunity to eliminate VThornheart from the competition, and decided that taking advantage of his weakened state after the long battle would be his best bet. VThornheart grinned slyly as he saw his assailant coming, this had all been planned before-hand. The shadowy organization Vthornheart worked for had secretly sabotaged B:Ls weaponry.... unfortunately they didn't predict him using it at point blank range. The resulting explosion finished off both fighters. As she heard the loud kaboom, LonelyAhava gasped. Not so much due to the loud noise, more the giant blade that got shoved through the back of her neck. Later autopsy revealed that her lugnuts had also been removed.

The Dead:
    Arasaki- Sai Salci, pilot of Dragon Gundam and future member of the Shuffle Alliance - Defeated
    Vertroue - Rain Mikamura, pilot of Rising Gundam - Defeated
    Kuhlemeye - George De Sand, pilot of Rose Gundam and future member of the Shuffle Alliance - Defeated
    FreeAgent - Hans Holger, pilot of Mermaid Gundam - Defeated
    VThornheart - Master Asia, Pilot of Kowloon Gundam and member of the Devil Gundam Corps - Skirmished
    B:L - Marcelot Chronos, Pilot of Zeus Gundam - Sabotaged
    LonelyAhava - Chibodee Crocket, pilot of Gundam Maxter and future member of the Shuffle Alliance - Assassinated

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Man, I called you out, VT.

I called you out, didn't I? I can't remember.

Also, three Shuffle Alliance pilots? Dayum.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    so did I fight or am i fighting, whats up holms?

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    1228592255074jf8.jpg

And to put the end in innuENDo:

1228580951323pv6.jpg

• Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    ooOOOoOoOoOOOOOOoOOoOooOOooOooOo

That you did! =) Have fun guys! =)

Go Devil Gundam! =)

ooOOOoOoOoOOOOOOoOOoOooOOooOooOo

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    edited December 2008

You will have a battle tonight.... and every night thereafter.

TehSloth on
    twitch.tv/tehsloth
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Law, don't you go getting disqualified before I get a chance to beat you.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    TehSloth wrote: »

You will have a battle tonight.... and every night thereafter.

ODALE!!!!!

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    o0ooooo
    So defeated is dead? Damn lol
    o0oooo0000oo

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • Options
    MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Just out of interest - it says VT is battling tonight - but also that he died last night. Is there something going on here that I missed?

Micro on
  • Options
    DoxaDoxa Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Of course B:L died after trying to get some thought process going in this thread. Either way I think what he said was pretty sound

!TheLawinator

Doxa on
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Micro wrote: »
    Just out of interest - it says VT is battling tonight - but also that he died last night. Is there something going on here that I missed?

It just means egos is not fighting today. ooooooooooo

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Or else I'm fighting a ghost- dun dun dun

Egos on
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    ooo

Hmmm... apparently my defensive skills did not help enough. Though it is nice to be a part of a battle for the history books.

ooo

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    It's almost that time.

But not for another 3 hours or so. Not until I get home from work.

The Dagon on
    Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    No one? No one at all? Where the fuck is everyone? I can't do a reveal if there is no one around to reveal to!

The Dagon on
  • Options
    MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    rebel blade

I just lost a wonderful post explaining how i'm drunk in a dingy restaurant with my mum and i've lost the power to reason so i don't know who i'm voting for. More importantly i will soon be 23 which will make me middle aged as heart disease will not treat me well. May have to buy a convertible.

Micro on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    I'm around Dagon...though I have to say I'm disappointed there isn't a Lovecraft themed Gundam you could use for your avatar ;-)

Egos on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    !I HUNGER.

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Oh good, an audience! Here goes...

I am a SEER!!
    Bunny Higgins of the Chibodee girls, to be exact. It's too bad Chibodee died, we were trying to get together with him. "We", you ask? Why yes, we!

So who cares if I'm a seer? Well, the devil gundam folks for one. They are the true evil here. The shuffle alliance, they are the good guys. They are the ones who we want to win. The rest of you, well, no offense, but you're basically neutrals. Really though, none of that matters, because at the end, there will only be one winner, everyone else will be dead or defeated.

Here's some interesting tidbits for those of you sweating bullets.
    -I have a guard, so evil vigs can go to hell.
    -We have a special power! We can cheer for one person a day, and it boosts their stats so they are harder to defeat.
    -We are horrible gundam pilots, so we won't last much longer, now that we are entering finals.

With all that said, any remaining shuffle alliance (I know of one very important member) should contact me. Also, if there are any good guy vigs left, please contact.

The Dagon on
  • Options
    GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Have you nothing to verify yourself? Usually with a reveal people are more willing to trust you if you... ya know... offer some proof you aren't fishing for good specials just to stab them.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Well, no.... my other Chibodee girls are dead.... and so is Chibodee. There is one other besides me who can verify, but for obvious reasons I will not reveal them.

I guess the mafia can try to kill me tonight, and when my guard stops them, you'll know for sure. I'd rather not waste a vig kill trying to prove myself, but I doubt the devils want to help out a good network.

The Dagon on
  • Options
    ErgandarErgandar Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    What exactly is the benefit of revealing yourself if not to deceive others?

I am cautiously optimistic, though.

Ergandar on
    RachelSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Well, the fact that if I get into a gundam battle, I will most certainly lose. I can try to seer badguys before then, and I can also buff someone so they will win their fight. With the way this phalla is arranged, I doubt there is any way I could win, so only other option is to help the shuffle alliance by getting rid of the devils.

The Dagon on
  • Options
    GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Hmmm, I won't vote for you but I'm not convinced.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png