As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pre-registration back-up plan

LeeLee Registered User regular
edited March 2005 in PAX Archive
I was just wondering if the PAX organizers have a plan as to what will be done with people who don't get/lose their pre-registration package. I notice that the pre-registration page says the packages will be mailed out two weeks in advance, but what if they aren't recieved in time by their owners?

Lee on

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited March 2005
    You should get the packets a few weeks beforehand, but if you don't get them, you can always email or call us and we'll get you taken care of. If not, you can always come up to the physical registration table day-of and get yourselves all set.

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    Brass MonkeyBrass Monkey Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Maybe there is away that you can use ID's or something?. Just as a back up incase shit gets fucked up. Cause that 2 weeks before seems risky, and if what you are saying about physical registration is what i think it is. Like when everyone that didn't pre-reg signs up, those line are going to be long as fuck. Also do pre-reg people get to sign up for shit before other people do?

Brass Monkey on
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited March 2005
    Yes, i am saying there will be a table specifically for people that prereg'd and need some sort of assistance, and yes, you would need photo ID etc.

Preregistrants get to sign up for all individual tournaments online, and they also get the following benefits:

- Entrance one hour early each day
    - No convention entrance lines- you just flash the prereg wristbands we send to you in the mail
    - A chance to be chosen for the Omegathon

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I thought there were going to be personalized lanyards. What happened to those?

Affliction on
  • Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    you didn't vote for pedro

futility on