As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Google Streetview Seattle is finally up!

2»

• Options
    Grooveman23Grooveman23 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    the one I'm in is of me and two of my co-workers parked illegally on the UW sidewalk in our giant box truck.

Haven't found me yet, but I have found my parents. This happened over the summer, at least over by where the pictures of my house were taken.

Grooveman23 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    All hail the Hypno-Spode!
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    vt, you're such a slut ;)

Oh, you know it. ;)=)

(see, it's funny when we say it to each other knowing that we're joking... but if some sketchy staffer says it to you each time you walk by them, that's anti-funny =) )

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I am toatly sketchy. Im going to call you a slut at PAX :P

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    You can call me a slut anytime Red ;) :whistle:

(looks around) =)

EDIT: I think you have to be a WSCTC staffer to qualify as a "sketchy staffer". The best you can attain is "sketchy Enforcer" Red, and you'll have to try hard for that title. ;)=)

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    VT, I really hope you're kidding, he's already attained that title imo, and that's one enforcer I don't wanna get near. :P

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    BrennaCeDriaBrennaCeDria Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Seeing the convention center from the street makes me nostalgic. God I love downtown Seattle.

God, you and me both. :(

BrennaCeDria on
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Coldbrew wrote: »
    VT, I really hope you're kidding, he's already attained that title imo, and that's one enforcer I don't wanna get near. :P

haha, you're a ginger racist!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    Coldbrew wrote: »

haha, you're a ginger racist!

lulz

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    MeeOk wrote: »
    I probably am not going to dress in anything particularly special for PAX '09. Partly because of the ass hat convention center staff person, and also... walking around in high heeled anything for that long = much foot pain. By Sunday of this year's PAX I was in jean's and a Resident Evil t-shirt, hah.
    I liked that shirt you wore on Thrusday. Something about zombies and had a picture of a shotgun on it. That one should go well at PAX if you want to dress casual.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    b0wserb0wser PAX HHL Deputy Manager CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    BigRed wrote: »
    I am toatly sketchy. Im going to call you a slut at PAX :P

you are such a WHORE.

b0wser on
  • Options
    MeeOkMeeOk Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    MeeOk wrote: »
    I probably am not going to dress in anything particularly special for PAX '09. Partly because of the ass hat convention center staff person, and also... walking around in high heeled anything for that long = much foot pain. By Sunday of this year's PAX I was in jean's and a Resident Evil t-shirt, hah.
    I liked that shirt you wore on Thrusday. Something about zombies and had a picture of a shotgun on it. That one should go well at PAX if you want to dress casual.

Uh, dude? That -was- the Resident Evil shirt I previously mentioned. Not that, you know, there are ever shotguns or zombies in Resident Evil games.. :P

MeeOk on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Well then. :oops:

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
This discussion has been closed.