As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How Will We Know Eachother?????

• Options
    BorfaseBorfase __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2005
    stop fighting my parents used to fight

Borfase on
    duhhhh i like spaghetti-o's lolz
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    it just proves a point that my Sociology professor made years ago

"People hate to be held accountable and responsible for their words and actions, and the anonymity of the internet allows people to say whatever they want to whoever they want and totally bypass things like the courage to say it face-to-face and the responsibility to deal with what happens afterward."

I'm still looking for your point.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    Mr. RobotoMr. Roboto Registered User regular
    edited March 2005

it just proves a point that my boyfriend made years ago.

"People hate to be held accountable and responsible for their words and actions, and the anonymity of the internet allows people to say whatever they want to whoever they want and totally bypass things like the courage to say it face-to-face and the responsibility to deal with what happens afterward."

Them sounds like fightin' words.

Mr. Roboto on
    ccbanner.gif
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2005
    sometimes dicretion is the better part of valor. there are many reasons not to go up to people and insult them to their face that don't have to do with accountability. being a pugnacious loud-mouth isn't always the best course of action.
    online, however, people can do it and all that's said is words. it can't really elevate as easily from there.

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    hello mulysasempronius

Borfase on
  • Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2005
    hello. i need a plane ticket to this thing. they're expensive.
    to stay on topic, i hope that i met most of the people i want to hang out with last year. they will point out anybody else, as i am terrible with remembering anything.

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    UlyssesdracoUlyssesdraco Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    The Geek wrote:
    it just proves a point that my Sociology professor made years ago

I'm still looking for your point.

Them sound like rape words.

Ulyssesdraco on
    The entirety of this post is a euphemism for Murder.
  • Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    ...and you will know me by the trail of the dead

futility on
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    futility wrote:
    ...and you will know me by the trail of the dead

TETSUUUOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    i ain't telling you savages, only the H&R cliquesters will give a rat's ass who i am

anyways.

I'll most likely be in red and black, and sporting a cape.
    well they are they only people that matter

Oh noes, I know Borfase's identity.

and I'm not nearly cool enough

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I'll have on lots of hats that rotate randomly.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    The Geek wrote:
    note: this is coming from someone who couldn't say any of this to my face.

I'm wondering what the point of this statement is. Just because someone is chickenshit doesn't mean he's not allowed to have an adverse opinion of you.

Fixed.

No one likes a catty, bitchy little queen. It's even worse when the catty, bitchy little queen is some straight gamer nerd.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    Red Machine DRed Machine D __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2005
    jeepguy wrote:
    The Geek wrote:
    note: this is coming from someone who couldn't say any of this to my face.

I'm wondering what the point of this statement is. Just because someone is chickenshit doesn't mean he's not allowed to have an adverse opinion of you.

Fixed.

No one likes a catty, bitchy little queen. It's even worse when the catty, bitchy little queen is some straight gamer nerd.

i'm going to automatically assume that this is a statement against me, and reply with "Shut up, you couldn't even be gay if you tried".

Red Machine D on
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    i ain't telling you savages, only the H&R cliquesters will give a rat's ass who i am

anyways.

indeed

PS: no one has really answered geek's question yet

Borfase on
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:

anyways.

indeed

His question?

You mean if D had a point or not?

Legacy on
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    Legacy wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:

anyways.

indeed

His question?

well, my good man, what i inferred from geek's post was that geek was asking if RMD actually meant to inflict physical violence upon someone in retaliation to some cutting remarks

Borfase on
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    Borfase wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:

anyways.

indeed

His question?

well, my good man, what i inferred from geek's post was that geek was asking if RMD actually meant to inflict physical violence upon someone in retaliation to some cutting remarks

Oh.

Of course he is. He needs to make himself feel(and try to make people think that he is) bigger than he really is. If he does nothing, it'll make people think he's soft and weak.

Legacy on
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    intriguing

Borfase on
  • Options
    Red Machine DRed Machine D __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2005
    Borfase wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:

anyways.

indeed

His question?

But of course. I will use my mega-super-strength, developed in secret underground Soviet laboratories, and my superior fighting technique, honed to razor sharpness in the Shaolin monasteries of southern China, to destroy anyone who dares so much as mock me to my face. My wrath shall be swift and merciless, and the entirety of PAX shall cower in fear. After that, I'm going to join the rest of my Delta Chi brothers and guzzle entire kegs of Natural Light and Foster's, and then we're going to go fuck some cheerleaders.

Or, you know, I could just prefer that if someone's going to say something from a thousand miles away, they could even have the balls/guts/minerals/whatnot to say it to someone's face. *shrug*

Red Machine D on
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Borfase wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:

anyways.

indeed

His question?

But of course. I will use my mega-super-strength, developed in secret underground Soviet laboratories, and my superior fighting technique, honed to razor sharpness in the Shaolin monasteries of southern China, to destroy anyone who dares so much as mock me to my face. My wrath shall be swift and merciless, and the entirety of PAX shall cower in fear. After that, I'm going to join the rest of my Delta Chi brothers and guzzle entire kegs of Natural Light and Foster's, and then we're going to go fuck some cheerleaders.

Or, you know, I could just prefer that if someone's going to say something from a thousand miles away, they could even have the balls/guts/minerals/whatnot to say it to someone's face. *shrug*

keep on topic, and get off the flame war all of you.

Shade on
  • Options
    Ani_BAni_B Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Borfase wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:

anyways.

indeed

His question?

Pot kettle fucking black dipshit. Make a thread and go cry about why don't you? You are such an idiot and I will have no qamls about walking up to you and kicking you in your nuts, so shut it.

As for how everyone will know me, I will be the girl who kicks RMD in the nads.

Ani_B on
    Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night.
  • Options
    SoulFurySoulFury Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    I will be the taller, better looking, better smelling, and all around cooler guy with Grath. I only keep him around so I can feel better about myself really.

SoulFury on
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    Ani_B wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Legacy wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:
    Borfase wrote:

anyways.

indeed

His question?

Pot kettle fucking black dipshit. Make a thread and go cry about why don't you? You are such an idiot and I will have no qamls about walking up to you and kicking you in your nuts, so shut it.

As for how everyone will know me, I will be the girl who kicks RMD in the nads.

Cockle-swag

Ulyssesdraco on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited March 2005
    Red, there isn't a single person here who couldn't kick your ass. You are fat and unfit. That is not intimidating.

Tube on
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    SoulFury wrote:
    I will be the taller, better looking, better smelling, and all around cooler guy with Grath. I only keep him around so I can feel better about myself really.

HAY SEXY

Borfase on
  • Options
    graizurgraizur __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2005
    What's wrong with a little violence betwean two consenting adults?
    So long as they follow the 8 simple rules I don't see there being a problem. If you want I can find a bar with a basement we can borrow. But no girls though. Because... I dunno.

graizur on
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    Red, there isn't a single person here who couldn't kick your ass. You are fat and unfit. That is not intimidating.

while we generally disagree on many things. i tip my hat to you in this case

futility on
  • Options
    MartmanMartman Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Ani_B wrote:
    blahblahblahblahblahI will be the girlblahblahblah
    omgpix! :o

Martman on
    TheFishF wrote:
    dude you going to answer my question or just say words that make no sence :?
    My Mario Kart DS Friend Code: 051-600-286-877
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    Ahhhahahahahahahaha

Ulyssesdraco on
  • Options
    LincolnLincoln Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    futility wrote:

while we generally disagree on many things. i tip my hat to you in this case

EDIT: Also, I'll be the guy who says I'm Lincoln.

And there better not be 2 of me. :shock:

Lincoln on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    who's the mod that had to make his penis bigger by messing with your title?

Grath on
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    Grath wrote:

Probably Raijin.

Legacy on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    Legacy wrote:
    Grath wrote:

Probably Raijin.
    god he's such a fag

Grath on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited March 2005
    SoulFury wrote:

mega-burn

Also, I'll probably be hanging around with all the SE++ people, since that's pretty much the only place I post.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    MrFisticuffsMrFisticuffs It's Easter, bitches. REJOICE. Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    You'd sure as hell better find me to at least say hi, Mori.

MrFisticuffs on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Yeah, yeah I will.

Moriveth on
  • Options
    Gortek MoradinsonGortek Moradinson Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I look like my Sig.

Gortek Moradinson on
    singmk2point2.jpgGifLupin_15.gif
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I look like my Sig.
    Its true he does! :shock:

Shade on
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    I had been planing last year to get a futility shirt made. but then I realized that that's truly a stupid stupid idea.

so I think I'm gonna make an armband with my avatar on it. that way it can quickly be hidden away and I can walk around outside.

futility on
  • Options
    NintoNinto Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I'll be the poker dealer/party bouncer/mofo with the Manchester United shirt on. I won't wear it all weekend, but...

edit: I say bouncer because last year I had to separate this drunk frat wedding party moron from a beret wearing smartass dude who both wanted to get all aggro and wreck the geeky fun.

Ninto on