As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Firefox 3.1 Beta Thread: Now with Beta 2!

13»

• MugenmidgetMugenmidget Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't know how I keep managing this, but I'm accidentally activating some gesture where if you drag a new tab slightly then it'll open in a new window. Is there any way to disable it? I tried searching in about:config and couldn't find anything relevant.

Mugenmidget on
    e3ORbfq.png
  • DigDug2000DigDug2000 Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I don't know how I keep managing this, but I'm accidentally activating some gesture where if you drag a new tab slightly then it'll open in a new window. Is there any way to disable it? I tried searching in about:config and couldn't find anything relevant.
    Its bug 465184. No workaround. Really annoying. If you watch the bug for a few days, it looks likely someone will put out a tryserver build with the fix and you can help test it!

DigDug2000 on
  • MugenmidgetMugenmidget Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    DigDug2000 wrote: »
    Its bug 465184. No workaround. Really annoying. If you watch the bug for a few days, it looks likely someone will put out a tryserver build with the fix and you can help test it!
    Ah, cool, thanks for that! It's good to know they're aware of it already, saves me the trouble.

Mugenmidget on
    e3ORbfq.png