Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

New D&D podcast... is where?

Black DawnBlack Dawn Registered User new member
edited December 2008 in Critical Failures
I'd really like to hear the newest Penny Arcade D&D session podcast, but I can't find it anywhere.

Can someone provide a link? Is it even up yet?

Sorry for the dumb question, the interwebs frighten and confuse me.

Black Dawn on

• IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I think they said it was coming out NEXT year. So.

Incenjucar on
  • Peg leg PetePeg leg Pete Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    yeah, some time next year...

Wil Wheaton talks about it a few times on his blog http://www.wilwheaton.typepad.com/

you'll have to scroll down a bit to find it though...

Peg leg Pete on