As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX '04 DVD?!

Optimus WangOptimus Wang Registered User regular
edited March 2005 in PAX Archive
Was that project scrapped, or has it suffered some similar fate? I want to hear myself yelling my question at the RvB guys, goddamnit.

Din wrote:
I'd be Optimus Wang, and come out with just a bathrobe on and drink maple syrup out of a coffee mug.
ani-me.jpg
Optimus Wang on

• Options
    DeathByFireballDeathByFireball Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I have nothing to add to this other than:

I would also like to know because I would like to purchase that right up and spend the whole time I watched it vainly trying to spot myself.

DeathByFireball on
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    IT'S BEING WORKED ON!

I need to email that guy again...see if any progress has been made...Haven't heard from him in a month...

Update: He says he sent it off to them about two weeks ago. He'll probably be in here in a few minutes...

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited March 2005
    Hey Guys, I FedX the DVDs to Robert (PA). The only response I got back was " It looks grainy " Other than that, I have one correcting to make to one of the Band dvd. Will send that off tommorow for them.
    Its a 3 DVD set @ moment.

DVD 01 has......highlights from each room , teaser, Intro, PA panel, couple short interviews, PA cartoon, RvsB and compressed QT of RvsB, and 2 Game panels. And PA commentary for some of the video clips.

DVD 02 Optmus Ryhme, Mini Boss
    DVD 03 MC Frontalot, connie.

I dont know whats going to happen to it. I dont know if its proffessional enough to sell, I hope it is. But I have been working on it way too long to see if its any good. Im just glad its done.?

Unknown User on
  • Options
    Optimus WangOptimus Wang Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    You're a fellow Vancouverite, I'm sure it's juuuuuuuust fine.

And thanks, I didn't expect a response that included something close to an answer.

Edit: but I did get something close to an answer.... hence the "And thanks"... yeah.

Optimus Wang on
    Din wrote:
    I'd be Optimus Wang, and come out with just a bathrobe on and drink maple syrup out of a coffee mug.
    ani-me.jpg
  • Options
    UlyssesdracoUlyssesdraco Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Umm...are cameras gonna be allowed this year?

Ulyssesdraco on
    The entirety of this post is a euphemism for Murder.
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited March 2005
    Yeah sure- Were they not allowed last year?

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    UlyssesdracoUlyssesdraco Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I didn't go, but I'm pretty sure there was something about cameras not being allowed inside. Convention center rules or something.

Ulyssesdraco on
    The entirety of this post is a euphemism for Murder.
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    Nope- you can take whatever photos or videos you want. We don't care. :)

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    ctishmanctishman Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Okay guys, I'll buy the X10s if you run a wire into the Mydenbauer crappers.

ctishman on
    WCTT_banner.gif
    Get the PAX 2008 Countdown widget and while away your sad, pathetic life watching it tick down the hours to PAX '08!
    http://homepage.mac.com/ctishman
  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    Gabe wrote:
    The PAX 04 DVD is just about finished. It's actually a three DVD set. The first disk is full of great video from all the various panels and events with really stupid commentary by Tycho and I. The other two disks are actually the entire music concert. We should be able to post a trailer soon.

From yesterday.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    AndwarfAndwarf Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Nope- you can take whatever photos or videos you want. We don't care. :)

He might have been remembering something about the Halo 2 bit. Wasn't that 'no cameras allowed'?

Andwarf on
    Most inanimate objects find me at least mildly agreeable!
  • Options
    Red Machine DRed Machine D __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2005
    ctishman wrote:
    Okay guys, I'll buy the X10s if you run a wire into the Mydenbauer crappers.

You're running the possibility of getting an eyeful of pantsless RMD, you know...

Red Machine D on
  • Options
    edited March 2005
    Andwarf wrote:
    He might have been remembering something about the Halo 2 bit. Wasn't that 'no cameras allowed'?

Nope- they were cool with the cameras too.

-robert

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.