Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Interest] Bruce Lee vs. The Vampires of the East

EgosEgos Registered User regular
edited December 2008 in Critical Failures
So I'm thinking of running a nWoD or WoD game based on a rather pulpy idea. Essentially everyone playing is a (mortal) martial arts expert of sorts taking on the forces of darkness. Of course this game has to take place in Hong Kong ....although if people really want to do Japan or mainland China...

As far as characters go, you can be as outlandish as you like. I'll figure out the specifics, but drawing inspiration from kung fu flicks or wuxian pian movies is a good thing.

Does this idea hold any interest for anyone?

It will be pBp

Egos on

• cytorakcytorak Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    I am interested, moreso if it's oWoD.

cytorak on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Whatever most people would prefer. At least we have the Kuejin that way :) This is a very cult idea, so whoever is interested (if anyone else) and has a preference will get there way.

bruce_lee.jpg

Egos on