As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[chat]ka mad? [chat]ka real mad.

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    That was awful. Not worth this to-do.

Sarksus on
  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    haha he was waiting for totp

Medopine on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I need to move out of ohio. I really hope I get this job. That'd be great. I don't think I can wait any longer to find out though.

edit: i can't move until i finish up this college thing.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Shouldn't it be bjern?

Wonder_Hippie on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Shouldn't it be bjern?

The text should be light blue, too.

Sarksus on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Kevin Smith's an awesome speaker.

What are the OP videos a compilation of?

an evening with kevin smith, 2 dvds with bits from various q&as he's done over the years.

the third one was released recently, called Sold Out: A Threevening With kevin Smith because, I think, they couldn't use the same name. It's just one show, but it's great.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    edited January 2009
    now zen and drez both owe me. I better not waste this.

Variable on
    edited January 2009
    Your sig creeps me out.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Medopine wrote: »
    haha he was waiting for totp

I should teach a class on showboating.

I should teach it...on a show boat!

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
    edited January 2009
    mine?

Variable on
  • GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    so was Valkyrie good?

Greeper on
    edited January 2009
    Greeper wrote: »
    so was Valkyrie good?

I didn't see it but I heard a decent amount of good things. considering how easy it would have been for the movie to get completely shit on, I think that speaks volumes. I'd like to see it, though it's low on the list of what I want to see right now and I've been too lazy to actually see anything.

Variable on
    edited January 2009
    i heard it was terrible. i'm supposed to see it thursday. i need to alter these plans.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I had another piece of pizza.

That was a bad choice.

ITT: Feral makes bad choices.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    edited January 2009
    Feral wrote: »
    I had another piece of pizza.

That was a bad choice.

ITT: Feral makes bad choices.

It'll end up in the toilet anyway, just like every other bad choice you make.

Wonder_Hippie on
    edited January 2009
    pizza would be great right now. I could make one but it takes like forty five minutes. I'd need to settle on a movie.

hmmm. the event horizon commentary is supposed to be good but I'm watching the pineapple express one right now and I think I've lost my taste for them a bit. grrrr. maybe kill bill again or something else.

babbling.

Variable on
    edited January 2009
    Guhh fucking ice rain making it not safe to travel and me being all abloo at home.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Ha ha! Miscarriage!

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

edited January 2009
    Ha ha! Miscarriage!

:lol:

Wonder_Hippie on
    edited January 2009
    I'm not a puker. I hate puking.

I do stuff with people and they always go, "Just purge! You'll feel better!" and I'm all "No! If I purge I'm gonna feel like shit the next four hours!"

Feral on

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    cj iwakura wrote: »
    Kevin Smith's an awesome speaker.

What are the OP videos a compilation of?

an evening with kevin smith, 2 dvds with bits from various q&as he's done over the years.

the third one was released recently, called Sold Out: A Threevening With kevin Smith because, I think, they couldn't use the same name. It's just one show, but it's great.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the DVDs, just not the segment that's in the OP.

I still remember the story about Tim Burton.
    Everyone knows I don't read comics.
    Well, that explains Batman.

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
    edited January 2009
    Variable wrote: »
    pizza would be great right now. I could make one but it takes like forty five minutes. I'd need to settle on a movie.

hmmm. the event horizon commentary is supposed to be good but I'm watching the pineapple express one right now and I think I've lost my taste for them a bit. grrrr. maybe kill bill again or something else.

babbling.

I'm about to put in Apocalypse Now.

Wonder_Hippie on
    edited January 2009
    I've never vomited on purpose. to me, if my body decides some spew will help it feel better, it will take care of that. the idea of making yourself throw up is just nasty.

Variable on
    edited January 2009

I do stuff with people and they always go, "Just purge! You'll feel better!" and I'm all "No! If I purge I'm gonna feel like shit the next four hours!"

As I was reading this I was thinking about how it feels to puke and how much of it comes out of your noise when it's really bad and then I thought about this stuff and heaved a bit.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm bored. I'm stuck running through the problems of not having the apparatus I think I want again while waiting for stuff to happen.

Bulgarian girl is like, 2 meters away but being at work the solution to my boredom is not the obvious one.

electricitylikesme on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009

In 95% of cases, it is easier (with practice) and more beneficial to try to wrap your head around the sensations you're experiencing rather than empty your stomach.

TL DR on
    edited January 2009

In 95% of cases, it is easier (with practice) and more beneficial to try to wrap your head around the sensations you're experiencing rather than empty your stomach.

I just wait for it to pass.

30 minutes of feeling really terrible followed by feeling okay is much better IMO than four hours of feeling mostly terrible.

Feral on

edited January 2009
    Puking for me went from.

Wow I feel great afterward!

to

Uh I puked last night? Really? When?

to

Just never puking.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Oh my god

The Wizardology thread in SE++

I literally just laughed so hard I woke up my roommate

Entirely possible it is the best post ever on these boards

Salvation122 on
    edited January 2009
    I've moved on to things that make me not-pukey anyway.

I've decided that botanicals don't really work for my system. I'm more of a synthetics kind of guy.

Feral on

• mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I almost always feel better immediately after puking.

mrflippy on
  • TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009

I've decided that botanicals don't really work for my system. I'm more of a synthetics kind of guy.

Situational for me. Mary and Lucy are good friends, and Molly was fun to know for a while. Fun guys can be finicky, and anything more up or down isn't my scene. Would still like to get acquainted with the 2c-crew though.

TL DR on
    edited January 2009
    I did 2CT7 a couple of times when it was still legal.

Feral on

• BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    arrrggghhh...it is after Epiphany. All Christmas Avatars must die!

BobCesca on
    edited January 2009
    I think drugs that are not booze suck. But adderal with booze is good for a good time.

hydrocodone has also been pleasurable.

But I just don't do that stuff anymore. In highschool I ingested DXM one time too many but wow is that an experience.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited January 2009

Situational for me. Mary and Lucy are good friends, and Molly was fun to know for a while. Fun guys can be finicky, and anything more up or down isn't my scene. Would still like to get acquainted with the 2c-crew though.

What the fuck is this gibberish.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    spider.jpg

Zen Vulgarity on
    edited January 2009
    Dogfish Head is my new favorite brewery. This shit is fantastic.

Wonder_Hippie on
    edited January 2009

What the fuck is this gibberish.

marijuana, lsd, mdma. 2cb

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
    edited January 2009
    Dogfish Head is my new favorite brewery. This shit is fantastic.

I've been meaning to try their stuff. But I always end up grabbing something else. Recommendation? I'll probably pick up one tomorrow.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.