As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rain-Slick Episode 2

RuskyRusky Registered User new member
edited January 2009 in Penny Arcade Games
I have the saves from Episode 1, but I've long since deleted the game and just had the save files on my backup drive.

1. Do I have to copy them into the Eps 2 save folder or create an Eps 1 folder and store them in there?
2. Should I start a new game or load game to utilize the save files?

Rusky on

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited January 2009
    honestly all it really does is import the look of your character, you're best of just making him again.

Tube on
  • Options
    WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    It also gives you an extra costume which gives you a bunch of hitpoints, and another support character if you got the right object in Ep1. There's also other items which will likely carry over to episodes 3 and 4. It's definitely worth it if you can find out how - unfortunately, I've no idea.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited January 2009
    oh really, which support character?

Tube on
  • Options
    ArtoriaArtoria Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    about the support character
    It's Div you have to have bought the victrola horn in Ep1

Artoria on
  • Options
    HH JoelHH Joel Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Rusky wrote: »
    I have the saves from Episode 1, but I've long since deleted the game and just had the save files on my backup drive.

1. Do I have to copy them into the Eps 2 save folder or create an Eps 1 folder and store them in there?
    2. Should I start a new game or load game to utilize the save files?

Episode Two looks for the game in a valid install of Episode One. So the best approach would be to just reinstall Episode One, copy your save game into the Episode One save game directory, and then run Episode Two.

I hope that helps.

Joel

HH Joel on