As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini-Phalla] 24: Day 9 HOUR FOUR - DESOLATION DELIVERED- GAME OVER - SCAVANGERS WIN

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    what can I say egos taste delicious

M.D. on
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Does he?

Hmmm

We might need to investigate that.

When the current crisis is over, of course.

lonelyahava on
  • ZellpherZellpher Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    So, Does anyone have any leads on who should be carted off to the "persuasion chamber"?

Zellpher on
  • OhtsamOhtsam Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Since the president vote doesn't really give any indication whatsoever of who anyone is I'm just using dice
    *rolls*
    And the winner/loser is !Rainfall
    My apologies but it must be done

*subject to change at the first noticable pattern

Edit: Retracted

Ohtsam on
    edited January 2009
    first noticeable patter as in first bandwagon? Sounds awfully evil of you to be waitin on bandwagons

M.D. on
  • OhtsamOhtsam Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    first noticeable patter as in first bandwagon? Sounds awfully evil of you to be waitin on bandwagons

But bandwagons are fun and its cool to be a part of a mindless mob

Ohtsam on
  • BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Ohtsam wrote: »

But bandwagons are fun and its cool to be a part of a mindless mob

It's the American Way :P

BobCesca on
  • PurpledonkeyPurpledonkey Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I will go ahead and put Malkor as my place holder in case this thread gets away from me during my slumber. (also Malkor just screams "Evil type person" to me)

Purpledonkey on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Disenfranchisement on non-continental-based players! The infamy of it. This is how democracy dies, friends.

Wildcat on
  • DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I would apologize for missing the president vote, but when I left at 9:30 I had all of today for it, then when I got back from games-playing at 1 AM it was over. So meh.

I'm actually leaning toward a Rainfall vote myself. She's gone inactive in a lot of phalla's recently, including the still-running Christmas Test Labs phalla, but decides to make herself active here. This could be where the idea that Rainfall is always evil comes from; does she only play when she is a terrorist?

Darian on
    edited January 2009
    I made the mistake of thinking that in Calvin and Hobbes phalla, and she ended up being the vig, so ...

Wildcat on
  • DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    :|

Rainfall, I'm going to ask a favor of you: Stop going inactive in phallas! Only sign up for as many as you can find time to participate in, even if you are a simple villager.

I'm still a bit unhappy with her though, so I will give her a mean glare.

Darian on
  • The Lord of HatsThe Lord of Hats Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Rainfall, as a placeholder.

Seeing all of these disease effects is kind of weird. It's almost like reading House of Leaves.

*cough*

The Lord of Hats on
  • WilDPanthA05WilDPanthA05 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm not too sure the whole Rainfall bandwagon is the way to go, but eliminating the president's former competition, that's the ticket ... lose = death, sorry !B:L

WilDPanthA05 on
  • LarkaLarka Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Rainfall, as a placeholder.

Seeing all of these disease effects is kind of weird. It's almost like reading House of Leaves.

*cough*

that book is amazing.

Larka on
    edited January 2009
    I have that in my library, on an American friend's recommendation. I must get around to actually perusing it some time!

Wildcat on
  • MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hey guys, sorry for inactivity yesterday, when I went to bed at UK time, we had a whole extra day - then today I wake up and find that it's all changed while I was sleeping. Pretty annoying that I missed out because of the time difference, but I suppose I can live with it - I don't think my vote would have changed much anyway as I probably would have gone for lonely anyway, as I once had a wonderfully disturbingly erotically charged five minutes in a phalla with her, and that's what I look for in a President.

As for the vote today, I'm actually really disappointed that Roo isn't in this game, so I'll make up for it

!MAXIMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Micro on
    edited January 2009
    Micro

M.D. on
    edited January 2009
    Woah, if my font offended you I can change it if you want. :lol:

Micro on
    edited January 2009
    it's to get you back for voting for me the other day

M.D. on
    edited January 2009
    Oh I see, well that's fair enough.

Sorry. Won't EVER vote for you again.

Micro on
    edited January 2009
    that's mighty kind of you, also a suggestion to the seer probably wise to seer the president make sure it's a president we can trust

M.D. on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Darian wrote: »

I'm actually leaning toward a Rainfall vote myself. She's gone inactive in a lot of phalla's recently, including the still-running Christmas Test Labs phalla, but decides to make herself active here. This could be where the idea that Rainfall is always evil comes from; does she only play when she is a terrorist?

It worst than that - at times Rainfall has been active but behind the scene as an evil, coming across as an inactive who you think will be culled off. But in actuality despite low posting is doing stuff so wont be.

edit: Though I'm sure at times shes busy :mrgreen:

Egos on
    edited January 2009
    Retract Maximus

!Mr. D

Micro on
  • MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Well I like the whole person who is playing differently is obviously a terrorist angle.

Rainfall

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Forar based on intuition vs. anything else. And my intuition isnt necessarily great.

Egos on
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Rainfall something something

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    So after my single-handed victory* in Calvin and Hobbes for the good team, you just want to get rid of me?

Fuck, you guys are stupid. I just wanted to be president and not torture people. Can you blame me?

Not entirely single-handed. I did score all the kills, and picked out each and every one of my targets, but I couldn't have done it without the village.

Rainfall on
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Do we have any idea what killed everyone to start?

Goose! on
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Nuuu... I couldn't vote for Prettiest President. Stupid LAN.

crimsoncoyote on
    edited January 2009
    Rainfall wrote: »
    So after my single-handed victory* in Calvin and Hobbes for the good team, you just want to get rid of me?

Fuck, you guys are stupid. I just wanted to be president and not torture people. Can you blame me?

Not entirely single-handed. I did score all the kills, and picked out each and every one of my targets, but I couldn't have done it without the village.

Are we stupid because of the votes so far, or because we love democracy and mom's apple pie?

Malkor on
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    That is a terrible idea, !WilDPanth.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Malkor wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »

Are we stupid because of the votes so far, or because we love democracy and mom's apple pie?

You're stupid because you're voting for me. How will you know the truth without me? You won't, that's how!

Dammit, I didn't become a news reporter just to be voted out on day 1!

Rainfall on
  • Rofl_botRofl_bot Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    !Rainfall I also heard he was secretly a Muslim, not to mention the whole palling around with terrorists thing.

Rofl_bot on
    Soul Silver Friend Code: 3309 6831 1937
  • ZellpherZellpher Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Malkor loves America a little too much. Trying to compensate for somthing maybe?

Zellpher on
    edited January 2009
    Honestly I don't think you can love this country enough.

Malkor on
  • Buzz BuzzBuzz Buzz Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    My oh my that is becoming an awfully decent bandwagon on Rainfall. Back in my day, we were awfully suspicious of you bandwagonners...bandwagoneers...whatever the hell you call yourselves.

So where's the tipping point where hopping on the bandwagon becomes suspicious? That's a tough question. Malkor attempted to give at least a decent justification of the vote, while our next two Rainfall voters did not. Granted, it is day 1, and so we all have very little to go on. But still, these have raised my hackles. For that reason, I'm going to !vote Element Brian.

Buzz Buzz on
    edited January 2009
    Well I don't want to make it seem like I'm paying attention or anything, so what's the vote count on old Fall.

Malkor on
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I don't like bandwagons right now... !Buzz Buzz you have the last vote..You can have mine

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
    edited January 2009
    I know it's Rainfall's style and all, but I'm thinking that the lady doth protest too much! :D

Micro on