As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[CYLON] BSG BG - Game over

1202122232426»

• PolloDiabloPolloDiablo Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    That's a cool recap, Darian. I'm impressed.

PolloDiablo on
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Yep... when I said I was thinking about running a game, I got mobbed. Looks like the current list of players will be Rend, Darian, Maddoc, abotkin, and DevoutlyApathetic (PMing verifications of participation shortly) with alternates Wildcat and JWashke. Game will start... Thursday night-ish?

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • JobastionJobastion Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    That was an awesome running there Darian, thanks for the show.

Jobastion on
    Recommended reading - Worm (Superhero Genre) & Pact (Modern Fantasy Thriller) |
    Backlog Wars - Sonic Generations | Steam!
    Viewing the forums through rose colored glasses... or Suriko's Ye Old Style and The PostCount/TimeStamp Restoral Device
  • DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    That's a cool recap, Darian. I'm impressed.

Yeah, today I learned how to make animated gifs with the Gimp. Actually much easier than I would have thought. But I'm glad someone appreciated it. :)

Darian on
  • GoodOmensGoodOmens Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Ianator wrote: »
    When I was in the Brig, I only had one Quorum card that wouldn't have done much for us until after the Sleeper Phase - and by that time, I was too busy making sure we were just surviving.

I know you were in a bad position. Still, though, you had me thinking you were the toaster for a while there. And I was really confused when you accused Adama. I knew his first card was human, and I figured with your three hidden cards vs. his one, you were probably lying.

GoodOmens on
    steam_sig.png
    IOS Game Center ID: Isotope-X
  • Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Yeah, I was hoping to screw people up long enough to try and waste the nuke, but then I realized it had to be fired at a basestar. From there I decided that the best way to do some damage was get someone sent to jail and then drop another Super Crisis.

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • oakloreoaklore Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    This was a great read. GJ guys/gals.

oaklore on
    orbit.gif
  • GoodOmensGoodOmens Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    You gotta tell me what your Super Crisis was.

GoodOmens on
    steam_sig.png
    IOS Game Center ID: Isotope-X
  • Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I purged my PM inbox recently, but it was Bomb on Colonial One--I believe it shut off all the Colonial One locations for the rest of the game...?

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • DarianDarian Yellow Wizard The PitRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    That's the one. But it's a mega-skill check type, so they have an opportunity to avoid it. Also sends anyone on Colonial One at the time to sickbay.

Darian on
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Thanatos is fine with multiple games being run at once, provided there is a seat for him in one of them.

Thanatos on
  • El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I would love to see Thanatos as a Cylon.

He would be the mighty Thanatoaster!

El Skid on