As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WoW] Happy new [CHAT]!

• DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Alot of chicks seem to play healers. Not all, though. Riz doesn't. My guild leader's wife plays a mage, too.

Riz is a holy priest now.

Dehumanized on
  • Racist JokeRacist Joke Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    For some reason, every girl I've had in my guild were undead priests. I don't know what that means, but it is pretty funny.

I've pugged with an undead female warrior tank years ago. She had a mouth like a sailor.

Racist Joke on
    Steam
    Xbox Live: Kunohara
  • JoeslopJoeslop Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    mastman wrote: »
    oh god, she's uhhhh, ummmm well look for yourself
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=162203383&albumID=1316685&imageID=16735089

lol, IRL fight threats. So funny

comments under the picture = hilarious

"mmm mmm mmm sooo fine (eyes you up and dow) "

From a 19 year old guy. Oh my.

Joeslop on
  • HalfmexHalfmex I mock your value system You also appear foolish in the eyes of othersRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    For some reason, every girl I've had in my guild were undead priests. I don't know what that means, but it is pretty funny.

I've pugged with an undead female warrior tank years ago. She had a mouth like a sailor.
    I've met one female warrior in my time playing this game. Quite a few priests (usually undead, otherwise troll), few warlocks, couple'a hunters and one rogue. But one female warrior, ever.

Halfmex on
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    My wife just likes to heal, I have no idea why.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

I'm friends with a female priest. She's a tiny little thing in RL but she had a sailors mouth. But she put effort into it. We spent many an hour discussing insults. It's always nice to run into someone else who tries to put a little craftsmanship into their insults. Really insulting someone is a dieing art.

Thomamelas on
  • EnderEnder Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Thomamelas wrote: »

I'm friends with a female priest. She's a tiny little thing in RL but she had a sailors mouth. But she put effort into it. We spent many an hour discussing insults. It's always nice to run into someone else who tries to put a little craftsmanship into their insults. Really insulting someone is a dieing art.

stfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

doucheface

Ender on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Ender wrote: »

stfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

doucheface

Can you do me a favor? Can you walk over to those anti-abortion protesters, repeat what you just said and ask them if they still think protesting abortion is a good idea?
    I kid.
    Not really.
    Kidding. :lol:

Thomamelas on
  • zagizagi Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    A lot of the chicks I met have played healers. Mostly priests or druids. Others played locks. A few played hunters. I know one who plays a hunter. Had a male friend lose his shit because he got beaten by her on DPS & several duels. *cackle*

Myself, I currently play a feral druid, though I enjoy playing resto as well. Played a lock the last two years. Kinda funny because my boyfriend & I are switching classes for this expansion, he'd rather dps, & I want to heal instead.

zagi on
  • GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I once heard a guy tell another guy on vent that he hoped his car caught on fire and that he crashed into a truck full of AIDS needles. It was certainly creative and unexpected.

Grundlestiltskin on
    3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

mai waifu

desc on
    edited January 2009
    desc wrote: »

mai waifu

Her mouth was gay and liked white uniforms.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2009
    There's a lot of bad jokes right there about her mouth and its navy full of seamen, but I'm going to put them down and just walk away now.

desc on
    edited January 2009
    Preacher wrote: »

mai waifu

They are so damn cute in those. I once dated a guy who was a nuclear engineer on a sub. Looked very nice in his dress blues although I was always slightly disappointed that he didn't glow in the dark.

Thomamelas on
  • DranythDranyth Surf ColoradoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Hmm... of the girls I actually know are girls, my old guild leader in TBC had *two* priests. Her Undead Priest she had, and the Blood Elf Priest she started because Blood Elves were prettier and was to be her new main. She also had a female Blood Elf Hunter. Her priests were usually Shadow, but she did respec when needed... which was probably pretty good, because she was on every raid, though she wasn't particularly good at damage or healing, at least healing is usually a bit easier.

I know at least part of the problem was, during boss fights she was always either whispering replies to people on server or answering Instant Messages (you could hear them when she was on Vent sometimes), but basically she was always doing things other than paying attention to what she should've been doing. Her boyfriend was the raid leader, which is why she was always on every raid.

We also had another woman who played a Mage, who always seemed to have quite the heavy smoker's voice.

Edit: Oh! I almost forgot about the hot asian chick that played an Undead Rogue, but typically had terrible character names. Next post reminded me.

Edit again: Whoops, and another girl we used to have in guild who played a Troll Mage. Her new main in WotLK is a Troll Death Knight. She *loves* trolls.

The only other girl I know offhand had an Undead Shadow Priest, and was actually quite good at it... so good in fact that she was known for pulling aggro and getting herself killed a lot in raids. Eventually she transferred off to another server with her mage boyfriend to raid with a better server or some such.

About mid-TBC, she started leveling a Paladin that she still had on our server, brought her up Prot, joined our guild, and was our first Prot Pally. Somewhere around SSC/TK, she ended up quitting WoW entirely, was around the time I quit raiding I believe, might've had to do with college work piling up, I know it was around the end of a Fall semester when she disappeared.

Well strangely, while I was leveling my Mage to 80, I saw a BE Pally fighting in New Hearthglen and when I happened to mouse past her, her name caught my eye. I asked if she had been in such-and-such guild, which sure enough, she had and so I asked if she remembered my Warlock. Apparently she had just gotten WotLK recently and started WoW back up. And she transferred her Undead Priest back over to our server as well.

Always good to know a Pally Tank, and she's really good at it, I've run tons of Heroics with her on various characters ever since she's hit 80. In fact, she got me into my first Naxx10 run last night with the guild she's with now, she was main tanking.

Dranyth on
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Women play:

Healers - The Mother Instinct
    Rogues - They like to be lithe and sexy
    Mages/Boomkin - They like the flash
    Hunters - Like a mage, except they get to have a pet
    Warlocks - Sadistic

Women don't like to play:
    Tanks - Unless they are built like one, or are a in other ways manly (cursing, prefer women mates, etc)
    Shaman - I have yet to meet a female shaman
    Feral Druids (cat) - I have yet to meet a female kitty druid

I've been playing for a while. And you should note that my wife loves her dk TANK, and fits into the first part of the tank description. If you tell her I said this, I will haunt you (after she kills me).

Horde females (irl) tend to be blood elves or undead. Undead will almost always be older toons (pre-BC), and blood elves newer toons (post-BC).

And while it sound sexist what I have posted, I found it to be very true in Everquest as well. I started that in 1999 and played till I got into WoW.

Heffling on
  • LaonarLaonar Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

mai waifu

They are so damn cute in those. I once dated a guy who was a nuclear engineer on a sub. Looked very nice in his dress blues although I was always slightly disappointed that he didn't glow in the dark.

Wait what? Thomamelas your or woman or ??? Either way doesnt bother me just thought you were a duder since I started posting here like 8 months ago.

Side note Shaman still rules, dk is making not want to play shaman, fucking wow dilemma no?

Laonar on
  • AdusAdus Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Heffling wrote: »
    Women play:

Warlocks - Sadistic

Tanks - Unless they are built like one, or are a in other ways manly (cursing, prefer women mates, etc)

I've been playing for a while. And you should note that my wife loves her dk TANK, and fits into the first part of the tank description. If you tell her I said this, I will haunt you (after she kills me).

Horde females (irl) tend to be blood elves or undead. Undead will almost always be older toons (pre-BC), and blood elves newer toons (post-BC).

And while it sound sexist what I have posted, I found it to be very true in Everquest as well. I started that in 1999 and played till I got into WoW.

Undead, are you kidding? Almost all pre-BC women were trolls from my experience.

Adus on
  • Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Our raid actually has a female MT (protadin) and a female feral druid. So there.

Don't know any female shamans, though.

Eat it You Nasty Pig. on
    NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget
    edited January 2009
    There's one in the weekend raid I go to, unless it's a guy who just acts like a girl. I've been confused for one just for having decent spelling and grammar before. >.>

Adus on
    edited January 2009
    Laonar wrote: »

mai waifu

Wait what? Thomamelas your or woman or ??? Either way doesnt bother me just thought you were a duder since I started posting here like 8 months ago.

Side note Shaman still rules, dk is making not want to play shaman, fucking wow dilemma no?

I'm a bisexual male.

Thomamelas on
  • DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Adus wrote: »
    Heffling wrote: »
    Women play:

Warlocks - Sadistic

Undead, are you kidding? Almost all pre-BC women were trolls from my experience.

It's funny because it's totally false. All of the examples of "women don't like to play" I can find examples of just by looking at my own guild. :)

Dehumanized on
    edited January 2009

I'm a bisexual male.

So you're the druid of sexual preference.

This is not meant as an actual belief please do not kill me.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited January 2009

I'm a bisexual male.

So you're the druid of sexual preference.

This is not meant as an actual belief please do not kill me.

I'm also enough of an old school geek that my first reaction was "True neutral is an awful way to describe it" and then begin looking up the Kinsey scale so I could point out that I'm 2.5ish on it. :lol:

Thomamelas on
  • RyokazeRyokaze Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Obviously you're all wrong, and real-life women exclusively play male tauren. Any exceptions aren't really exceptions, they're just men with extremely clever voice modulation applications.

Ryokaze on
  • ZerokkuZerokku Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I just got wrath collector's edition for my birthday <3

Needless to say I'm happy :D

Zerokku on
  • Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    For about 4 months, when I first started playing, my guild thought I was a chick. Just from the way I acted and typed. Turns out one of my guildies really started to like me and wanted me to come to Illinois. So I had to post some pictures of myself and talk on vent (Teamspeak back then). That was a trip.

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • ZerokkuZerokku Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    For about 4 months, when I first started playing, my guild thought I was a chick. Just from the way I acted and typed. Turns out one of my guildies really started to like me and wanted me to come to Illinois. So I had to post some pictures of myself and talk on vent (Teamspeak back then). That was a trip.

o_O

Zerokku on
    edited January 2009

Did it encourage him or discourage him?

desc on
    edited January 2009
    We're still friends, but he was kind of pissed that I lead him on for so long.

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
    edited January 2009

A trip to Illinois, perhaps?!

Adus on
    edited January 2009
    We're still friends, but he was kind of pissed that I lead him on for so long.

Cocktease.

Thomamelas on
    edited January 2009
    I do what I can.

Beyond Normal on
    edited January 2009
    I do what I can.

If that were true then you wouldn't be a tease. :lol:

Thomamelas on
    edited January 2009
    I do what I can.

I blame my laziness. And the fact that I'm sure I don't like sleeping with men.

Beyond Normal on
    edited January 2009
    I do what I can.

It's the snoring isn't it?

Thomamelas on
  • PierceNeckPierceNeck Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFF: Fuck you, Yoshindo. You have to have something better to do than camp the Hodir daily areas all day, every day. Not only that, but you're a pussy and only fight if you can knock someone out of the air so they fall to their deaths. Or if they're already getting jumped by five other horde.

Yeah this guy also likes to hide under Hodir's helm and blast you when you trying turning in the quest.

PierceNeck on
    steam_sig.png
  • LaonarLaonar Registered User regular
    edited January 2009

mai waifu

I'm a bisexual male.

Ah gotcha, never got that you were a woman from your post, you always seem pretty chill. Sorry did not mean to put you out on the spot, was just confused.

Laonar on
    edited January 2009
    I do what I can.

It's the snoring isn't it?

I really wouldn't know. I've never slept with a man.

Beyond Normal on
    edited January 2009
    Ah gotcha, never got that you were a woman from your post, you always seem pretty chill. Sorry did not mean to put you out on the spot, was just confused.

No worries.

Thomamelas on
This discussion has been closed.