As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game ON] Star Wars RPG: a slick WEG D6 adventure starts on page 4

1234568»

• Options
    UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Bros before Does Rollin' in the thlayRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Fun times for mishaps. :)))

Jiru raises his forearm over his head to block as the prod is jammed straight against his wrist datapad. Its touchscreen is cracked by the blow, and the device is utterly fried by the strong surge of energy from the shock prod. Mons feels the pain all along his arm ((He is Stunned for this and the next turn.))

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Options
    HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((wanted to be nice and stick it out but i can't take any more. u-ko, i really don't like your game. i don't like playing in it, i don't like reading it, i'm out.))

Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Options
    UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Bros before Does Rollin' in the thlayRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((Well, I can understand that. The pace has its quirks still and the division between narrative responsibilities isn't the same as many of the games you're used to, so I don't have a problem if you don't want to play.""

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Options
    Mad JazzMad Jazz gotta go fast AustinRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((are we stalling out now that there's a person missing? I was enjoying my Get Smart meets MacGuyver style antics))

Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    ((I hadn't been in the mood the last couple days to continue, but if everyone else wants to continue, I can set our extra PC to follow the party's actions and bring the game back up to pace tonight.))

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Options
    Mad JazzMad Jazz gotta go fast AustinRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((I totally understand that, but I'm actually really digging the game, so if you and everyone else are wanting to continue that would be sweet. Like I said, I understand if not, but I'm a slave to continuity and I want to find out how the story ends D: ))

Mad Jazz on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    ((I'm still here. I just figured we were waiting to see about a replacement or not.))

Denada on
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    New round for Saturday. Looks like we're good to go, then. I know Nefff has important things in the next few days that will likely keep him from posting, but hopefully the rest of us will get a post in by this time Saturday night.

Chen Kalmurra steps out of the stairway and takes a shot at the brash security guard attempting to assault Mons Jiru. The blast ricochets off the top of the desk and terminates at the ceiling in a shower of sparks. ((It's a miss))

"Kark this! We got even more of them comin' down!" Chen shouts to his partner in mayhem.

In further attempt to disable his bounty-hunting opponent, the guard pushes MJ's arm out the way and pushes with his stun device. However, in the struggle he loses his grip and the shock prod falls onto the floor next to Mons. ((That was a failure and a mishap)).

2nd Floor, Cal and Harek:
    As you approach the end of the main hall, to within ten meters of the lift (where the hall splits right and left), you spot a security camera, pointed at the doors to the lift. Additionally, a tall security droid stands just past the junction with its back to you. It slowly scans back and forth watching the lift on the right and the extension of the hall to its left. Neither are in a position to see you three nor have they reacted so far.

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif