As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PSP Homebrew

LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
edited January 2009 in Games and Technology
OK guys, I just got a homebrew enabled PSP phat, suggest me some awesome homebrew, I know very little about PSP homebrew.

I have Jelly Car and (the awesome) Cave Story port already.

LewieP on

• Options
    donhonkdonhonk Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Ultimate PSPTube is pretty great when you want to show someone something on Youtube, but don't want to get up and use the computer.

donhonk on
  • Options
    HAKdragonHAKdragon Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    HAKdragon on
    hakdragon.png
  • Options
    Amikron DevaliaAmikron Devalia I didn't ask for this title. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Powder -roguelike

iRShell -awesome app that does many things well, but also lets you use it as a remote control if you have the old school psp fat models. I use it to control my tvs, recievers, etc using my psp instead of having a cluster eff of remotes sitting on my desk. Also good for launching other homebrew from it, as well as organizing files, also boasts the ability to use your computer monitor as a screen via network, and lets you use a joypad to play psp games. Awesome for racing games and the like when you're not on the go.

Amikron Devalia on