As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Freeform PBP Interest Thread

2»

• DraugDraug Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Sounds good!

Ready to kick dragon ass for the love of my heart!

And that grail-thing, of course...

Draug on
  • Marblehead JohnsonMarblehead Johnson Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    And we're up!

Marblehead Johnson on
    Magus` wrote: »
    It's human nature to derive meaning from that something that actually lacks it in order to suit your goals.

Dismayed By Humanity Since 1992.
    edited February 2007
    So far, so good!

Just wondering: What kind of update frequency are we looking at?

Draug on
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Good question.

I assume that we should allow everyone to make their first posts before we make our second -- at least for these introductory posts it seems proper -- but after then, what's the (general) procedure?

GrimmyTOA on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I suggest you come up with a turn order, so that posts don't conflict with one another.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I suggest you come up with a turn order, so that posts don't conflict with one another.
    Turn orders are cool until one guy doesn't post for a week.

INeedNoSalt on
    edited February 2007
    Typically, people meet up with eachother ne by one. If two players meet up who can post five times a day, then rock on! It'll be cool to see them interact... as the groups get larger posting rates may go down, so I'd like to see no more than two posts before eveyone has had a chance to reply.

For example, Lancelot, Robin Hood, Grimm and Griffin meet up... Lancelot and Robin Hood can make two posts each, roughly, becore they have to wait for the others to catch up. This can be considered them "talking amongst themselves" in the group. Once the game gets to action-oriented periods, probably one post each per turn. I'll try to delineate when those periods will be.

Hows that sound?

Also, forgive the typos, my laptop has tricky buttons.

Marblehead Johnson on
    It's human nature to derive meaning from that something that actually lacks it in order to suit your goals.

• AcidSerraAcidSerra Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    So one thing I'm curious about, since it'll effect how and when we meet up... where is everyone?

Reaper is on the main street a little north of the center of town, on the East side of the street, or at least, that is how I see it.

AcidSerra on
    edited February 2007
    Well, that's mostly up to you guys. People will probably end up on the street, and you can decide who you're closer to. Maxx will walk out of the alley shortly, and maybe run into one of you (hopefully someone who doesn't want to kill me.)

Marblehead Johnson on

• GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I pictured Griffin walking south onto an east-west street. Commercial area. Main Street USA, but without Micky Mouse holding a parade every hour on the hour.

GrimmyTOA on
    edited February 2007
    If you wanna picture the downtown, think Hill Valley, 1955. :)

Marblehead Johnson on

edited February 2007
    Outskirts. Wherever appropriate. It's about noon anyway.

Draug on
    edited February 2007
    Yeah, it's noon-ish... time started up again, so we'll have day / night cycles and everything.

Also, if anyone tries to leave town, I'll handle how well it goes.

Marblehead Johnson on