As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game On] Changeling: The Dreaming

13»

• Options
    Whiniest Man On EarthWhiniest Man On Earth Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Well. I just got back from LA today, and I started working on everything I need for the chronicle.

If you're interested in playing, I need your character sheet and biography by Friday, February 9th. If you can make it, we'll have another IRC meeting on that day at 7PM PST to get things started. I'd actually like to play that night, so show up promptly and ready to go. If you need some help with your character or anything, just send me a PM or hit me up on AIM (it's the same as my xbl tag) and I'll do whatever I can.

This game is going to be open to both Seelie and Unseelie characters. It's also going to have a fairly political metaplot.

If anyone wants, we can have a formal pre-game meeting earlier next week, say Monday or Tuesday, as well.

Whiniest Man On Earth on
  • Options
    siliconenhancedsiliconenhanced __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    Oh boy, tomorrow a bunch of grown men pretend to be fairies.

Let the good times roll.

siliconenhanced on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Just to keep everyone updated - the game is going quite well. I'll have logs to post here as soon as I do a little cleanup on them.

We break limos.

Whiniest Man On Earth on
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Quite well indeed. Thus far our merry band is oodles of fun. Also a liability to vehicular safety everywhere.

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    siliconenhancedsiliconenhanced __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    "So troll, what do you know about Wayfare?" (this is when shit is going to go kinetic)

Paraphrasing, I know, but one of the better lines.

siliconenhanced on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    We're playing tomorrow again at 7PM PST, if anybody cares to spectate. We're on slashnet, #GameOOC.

Whiniest Man On Earth on