Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

LED ISSUE WITH THE PAX 2008 MOUSE!

13»

• FatimusPrimeFatimusPrime Registered User
    edited November 2008
    Getting it today, thanks Razer! I going to recommend Razer all the time now.

FatimusPrime on
  • AthelstanAthelstan Registered User
    edited November 2008
    Hey, I just got my mouse. I see nothing about returning the old mouse. What do I do with it?

--Nevermind--

I read the thread and I get to keep the old one. HFS! That is too fucking cool.

Athelstan on
    I know statistics, but I'm still disappointed that I'm average.
  • PaleCommanderPaleCommander Registered User
    edited November 2008
    I received mine in the mail. Recommendations to anyone who will listen!

PaleCommander on
    steam_sig.png
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2008
    Just got my replacement today! huzzah!

i was away at school, and my dad got the mouse back at home and forgot to let me know about it. then, after i'm home for a few days, he finally remembers. anyway, it works great and lights up beautifully. in fact, it's a bit too bright. i gotta see about disabling that scroll light, it's way too bright for dark gaming sessions, distracting and all that :D

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I... I guess now would be enough of a window to think I'm not getting one?

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
This discussion has been closed.