As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[CLUSTERFUCK ON] Wurm Online: PVP-Free Server Is Up, Again. Run for it!

PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
edited September 2010 in Games and Technology
Some important news for those of you still playing this

[strike]Rolf has enabled PVP on the Home servers. There is now no real reason to leave the tutorial server, Golden Valley, unless you want to get your shit griefed to fuck and back. GMs and Devs have been fleeing like rats from a sinking ship that is also on fire while suffering an outbreak of both Fail and AIDS.

So what I'm saying is that feel free to join without any pressure to ever pay any real-world money for this game, since Rolf clearly doesn't want it![/strike] Haha disregard that, I suck cocks

Guess what? Apparently open-PVP might have been what Rolf wanted, but now Rolf wants money again, so we're getting a new, PVP-free, carebear friendly server upon which we could build houses, terraform giant wangs into the countryside, and otherwise enjoy ourselves without random douchebags trying to knock down fencing and steal our shit.

FAQ is here:
http://www.wurmonline.com/component/content/article/39-gameinfocat/191-freedom-launch-faq

tl;dr if you are premium and don't want to be on Wild, get your ass to [strike]Mars[/strike] Freedom now, or you'll get teleported to Wild on the 15th of July. Basic accounts (non-premium) sitting on Home servers will be deleted.

Thanks to Lord Jezo for the linkage. More updates as events warrant.

--- Old Post ---

Wurm Online

Important shit:

1. There's a new server. When you're registering a new account, join the Jenn-Kellon kingdom. Joining the filthy Mol-Rehans will not only put you on the other side of the map, but make you an Enemy to local guards and cause you to get your shit pushed in.
2. You get all of your newbie tools right off the bat, and they stay with you after death. Awesome!
3. We are still Fuckawesome.
4. If you're having graphical issues with ATI cards, try disabling Catalyst AI.

What is Wurm Online? Good question. Before I answer that I just want to say that this game is addictive and very enjoyable.
In a nutshell, Wurm is a life simulator that takes place in a Fantasy/Medieval setting.
Obviously the game is online and because of that it allows many people to work together to achieve many goals.
To be perfectly honest I don't really know how to explain it properly.

Instead of trying, I formed a list of some of the things that can be done in Wurm:
-Cut down trees, cut trees to logs, turn logs into shafts/planks or many other usefull tools by combining the use of tools with different materials.

-Mine for many types of materials including stone for masonry or iron ore and other metals for blacksmithing/weaponsmithing.

-Build a stone or wood house.

-Go hunting for animals to collect meat, body parts for healing covers and leather in order to use for cooking/alchemy/leatherworking.

-Get killed by animals when trying to collect meat, body par.... yeah.

-Dig holes, build mounds, pave roads or otherwise change the actual terrain of the world.

-Farm for vegetables to be used in cooking, cotton for tailoring and bandages, wemp for ropes and pumpkins for fighting dummies.

-Cook delightful meals to help stave off hunger so that you can work efficiently without having to rest between every few steps.

-Give up on cooking because it sucks to level and mooch off of others. (This is a bit harsh.)

-Forage for berries, botonize for all sorts of crap, cut sprouts off of trees to plant your favorite type near you.

-Fish for food, butcher the fish and anything else that is near you and dead. Including people. (Not unless you buy a full account and become an Evil person though.)

-Become a member of a religion and pray to your god. Eventually become a priest if you want to be gimped and bored to tears. (Not bad for an alt though.)

-Build stone or wood fences, construct gates.

-Build ships and sail the freshwater oceans. (Why is everything freshwater?)

-Experience the joy of time as you watch your prized creations slowly (or in a quick fashion) deteriorate.
There is more that can be done but that would take too much time and I am lazy.

Mount Arcadia

History:

Some of you may remember when we founded Arcadia Bay earlier this year. While it was fun and awesome, unfortunately new players can no longer get there without paying IRL money. So we are in the process of founding, on the new Golden Valley entrance server, the grand settlement of Mount Arcadia. It will rest atop the highest mountain near the starting town, where we shall flaunt our 20-quality items and capped skills upon the peasants below. Oh, and farm and cut trees and shit too. But mostly flaunting our awesomeness.

Currently Underway:

We have a small mining camp at the base of the mountain, a very short walk from the starting town. The new map is 1/16th the size of the old one, so you'll have to make a concerned effort to get lost. Not that it's not possible, you'll just have to try now as opposed to taking one wrong turn and being 10km the other way and possibly eaten by a grue. We have forges, ovens, carts, but no housing or beds. We're waiting until we can get to the mountaintop, at which point we shall wall the entire top off and proceed with the e-Ballin'.

InfestedGnome's tunnel to Mount Arcadia has been completed! Currently we're working on making shacks and fencing off the top. And by we, I mean everyone else - I'm currently digging up gold and copper.

Important Locations To Know:
First Light (Free Food!)
This is where you'll start, at the settlement token. The token is also a compass - and one of the few compasses you can rely on in Wurm. The person in blue nearby is where you can get your free food for the first 24H of play time. Use it. You will never see a 100% food bar again.

The Lake
This is north of First Light, down a rather sharp drop if you take the cliff. It'll seriously hurt you if you fall, so either use the Climbing button, or go around on the left of it.

Mount Arcadia Base Camp
This is where the majority of us currently reside. It's due south of First Light, dug into the mountain. Look for several shacks made by Dan, and a whole load of fencing. Behind the wooden palisade is the iron mine, or just "the mine." You'll need to get added as a friend and granted access to the gatehouses in order to get in.

The Silver Mine
Up the mountainside from base camp, on the left of the mine, is a shack labeled "Beware All Ye Who Enter" or something like that. That's the silver mine. You'll also need writ access to get in here.

The Gnome Tunnel
Even further up the mountain, on the left of the silver mine, is a gated and walled tunnel. This long and painstakingly crafted tunnel leads to Mount Arcadia.

Mount Arcadia
This is where we plan to settle and rule from. Fences, inns, and shacks are being built up as we speak.

The Gold/Copper Mine
Ah, yes. The oft-discussed but rarely visited gold mine is located north. North of the main settlement. North of First Light, north of the lake. If you continue north around the mountain, you'll bump into a settlement called "Blackwater" - it's full of palisades, buildings, and seems pretty antisocial. On the north of the palisades, turn right and head back up the mountain slope. Look for another gatehouse. It's currently not complete, and as such the gate actually guarding the mine is locked. Hopefully once Mount Arcadia is completed, we can establish an easier access route. Copper is good for making keys; gold is good for making ... well, jewelry? Shiny things? Flaunting that we're better than everyone else?

On The Other Side of the Portal:
Tamorlane, Zahrkon, Amikron, Thorgot, and some other folk are still residing at Arcadia Bay. Expand the spoiler below for information about Arcadia Bay, and other places:
Currently:

We had a great migration of some experienced players and a large group of new players to an island at the bottom of the map.
This island is now the location of Arcadia Bay. When the group reached there we planned on immediately building a small
pirate fortress on a mound by the bay and constructing ships to go raid the Wild server. However, the plan fell apart as people
decided to build houses farther inland instead of bunking in the barracks and eventually we reached the point we are at now;
a sprawling town with a lot of interesting features. Like pirates, we have no real order to our city but in a strange way it ended up
working out. Everyone seems to be finding personal projects to work on and several small boats have been built. I suppose there
is more I could put here but I am short on time and will update it as needed.

We always welcome new players and are in a position to help people get a nice start; not all players get that priveledge.

Here are some pictures of the town/plantation (nsf56k):

This is what we call the Mound and it is the heart of our civilization.
mound1.png

A view of the mound from farther away.
lake.png

A picture of the fairly explosive residential area in the process of growing.
eastside.png

The plantation ifrom the back side.
plantrear.png

Getting to New Arcadia For The Clueless
(Lovingly written by PeregrineFalcon)

1. Open Wurm in a window. It's a lot easier to mouse over than alt-tab, and even better if you have two screens.

2. Open the following link in a browser window:

Map

This is the closest you have to a map. Wurm doesn't really have one. You start at NewTown. New Arcadia is at about 20 across, 71 down.

3. Log in and find the Settlement Token (should be within your visual range upon first login) and aim yourself directly West. This is looking up a big hill, with the brown-robed Guide standing on it. Right-click and choose Receive Instructions to get the first of the newbie quests, which will give you some free items and experience. Complete these quests as requested, at least to the point where you go to the tavern for a free meal. Once you've got that completed, you're not only 100% full and ready to roll, but you can complete the rest of the quests anywhere in the world at your leisure.

4. Check the in-game time by typing the /time command into the chat window. Sunset is around 22:00, and sunrise around 6:00. Wurm is really dark at night, and while there are no grues to eat you, there are spiders and scorpions and bears (oh my) that will fuck your shit up if you so much as look at them funny. While you don't have any better chance of fighting them off in the daylight, you have a much better chance to spot them in the distance and give them a very wide berth. Time passes at 8x the normal rate in Wurm, so if you've got less than four hours of light left, consider how paranoid you want to be during your trek. If you're going to do this, bring down the console (F1) and type in the following:

irc irc.slashnet.org
ircsay /join #paforums_wurm a

That will join you to the PA Wurm channel. Let them know you're on the way.

5. Start walking. X is the autorun button, and also your friend. Pause to read road signs on the way, but you don't really have much to be concerned with until you reach the Trading Post, and can no longer go west.

6. At the Trading Post, turn south. That's 90 degrees to your left, if you've forgotten. Take the next right, which should be indicated by a sign saying Rockcliff via Infinity. Make a Buzz Lightyear joke if you want. If you cross a bridge over water, you're going the right way. Take a drink from the lake - you'll be thirsty by now. This is where the critters tend to start showing up.

7. When the road divides at a 45-degree angle, continue going straight and take the next left at Rockcliff Farms. Watch for bears. Cross the vast desert and continue following the road as it turns right.

8. You'll eventually reach a small town called Ant Mound. Around it on the right is a tunnel. Go through it. No, don't be a pussy and look for another way around, that's a good way to get yourself killed. It's all of ten tiles or so. Just fucking do it.

9. Continue south, south, south, until you reach the town of Akhenaten. Head towards the fishing outpost on your left, and follow the coastline. Eventually you'll reach a large stone structure, Oceanview. At this point, you're home free ... just a twenty-minute swim across open water.

10. Orient yourself due south along the walls of Oceanview. Take a drink from the lake, then hit X to start your swim.

11. Make a sammich. Eat it. Talk to the other folk over IRC. Learn Sanskrit. Master your latent psychokinetic potential. Knit a sweater. Periodically press X to stop swimming, regain Stamina, and X to start again - otherwise you'll slow way down.

12. After about 20 minutes, you'll see the lights of New Arcadia, assuming someone's kept a fire going. There should be a large set of buildings atop a tall peak - pretty obvious.

13. Profit.

Game information:

What does WurmOnline cost to play?
WurmOnline offers FREE (not trial) basic accounts which basically limit how high you can raise skills and stats (capped at 20 out of 99).
Basic account are limited from certain activities that require higher than 20 in certain stats. Here are certain (but not all) activites that
premium players can do that basic players cannot:

Build stone houses (Requires 30 Masonry, Basic Players can still build wooden houses)
Build larger houses (Requires higher Carpentry)
Terraform Roads
Terraform near roads
Break pavement (requires 21 Body Strength)
Steal (Requires 20.50 Body Control)
Attack Other Players (20.5 Body Strength and Soul Strength is required to attack players on the Home server)

Premium player accounts cost EUR$10 (USD$14~15) for either a Two Month Subscription or a One Month Subscription and 5 Silvers
of in-game currency. When your premium time expires you do not lose your skill points, but all skill-related checks are basically
set at 20 if that skill is over 20. Your skills will also slowly decay back towards 20 until you reactivate your account.

Upon death you suffer minor stat losses which can be regained (at lower levels) with very little effort (around 10-20 minutes of working).

New players, you will now start with all of the necessary newbie tools (hatchet, saw, pickaxe, etc) to build the others. You'll still craft unfinished mallets that require banging with a mallet to finish ... but you'll at least be able to craft them.
(Thanks Zane)

New players read this:

The user interface is very simple:
1. You move around with the WASD keys.
2. If you right-click on things a menu will pop up with various actions you can perform.
3. If you press F3 you will see your inventory. F2 brings up your current skill levels.
4. If you double-click on an item in your inventory you select that item (a). Then when you right-click on something else (b) you attempt to use a on (b).

Getting to Mount Arcadia Base Camp For The Clueless
(Lovingly written by PeregrineFalcon)

1. Join IRC. Open the console (F1, irc irc.slashnet.org, then in the IRC window "/join #wurm_pa" This step is important because we like to have our secretive and/or profane discussions in a non-monitored channel.
2. Find the token in front of you.
3. Orient yourself South.
4. Walk south until you see the big palisade gate.
5. You're there.

Regarding Items

If a particular item is important to you but you need to leave it somewhere and don't want it taken, label it with your name. Right-Click > Rename. Everyone should follow the honor code that, if you see an item with someone else's name on it, ask them first to borrow it or don't touch it. If an item has no label, it is fair game - you should take it, and you should expect others to take items you make but don't label. This rule also applies to piles of items. If a pile is labeled with someone's name (even if each individual item in the pile isn't), leave that pile alone, as they may be using it for a project or something. On the flip side, if you are making items or piles of items that are free for anyone to take, make sure not to label them so others know they can take them.

Important note - Leaving stuff outside the mines or buildings at base camp is not secure. The gate isn't locked. People can and will steal them.

Combining Items

Wood scraps stacking up? Stone shards too small? Iron lump need to be a bit bigger? You can combine items in this game buy openening the stack by pressing the little [+] button and clicking one of the items in the stack so that it is in the active bar at the bottom of your inventory. Once that is done, Right-Click the top of the list (the original item text before you expanded it) and choose the combine option. This saves a lot of stress and most new players are completely unaware that this is an option.

(Thanks Peregrine, Rygar and Zane)

Join us!

We could always use more people around the town and slaves are always useful! (That was a joke!)...or was it.

IRC Channel: #wurm_pa (on the slashnet server)

Very useful links:

Wurmpedia - The Wurm Wiki. This has everything you need. Tutorials, skill information and other handy stuff. Use it.

Important note:
I need to stress to you guys how awesome Raneados is. How awesome? Fuckawesome. (Is that allowed?)

(Credit to Zanetheinsane, PeregrineFalcon, LastAndroid, Rygar, BigDookie and everyone else who I stole information from. Thanks guys. Also thanks Fonjo for making this OP so I can steal it back. - PF)

[tiny]this OP is a work in progress, so fuck you if you don't like it. Alternatively PM me or post suggestions and I'll try to work it up.[/tiny]

Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.
PeregrineFalcon on

• InfestedGnomeInfestedGnome Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    PF i love you for making this, also blue dot

InfestedGnome on
    IGsig.jpg
    AKA [PA]Ilovepandas :D
  • PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    PF i love you for making this, also blue dot

I thought about naming it [TUNNEL ON] but I figure it's about the end goal of waving our ePeens rather than the actual digging.

Maybe tonight I'll see if I can start carting the piles of rock shards up to at least the turn in the tunnel - we're going to need a shitton of them for walling off the mountain.

PeregrineFalcon on
  • FoodFood Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Did you guys get to the other side yet?

Food on
    edited January 2009
    Food wrote: »

I logged off shortly after you did, after knocking down a couple more walls with Gnome. We made the left turn based on surveying from inside and Krad's geometry work outside. :P

Not sure how much further Gnome got after that, but we need some explosive or drills or something.

PeregrineFalcon on
  • NoquarNoquar Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Food wrote: »

I logged off shortly after you did, after knocking down a couple more walls with Gnome. We made the left turn based on surveying from inside and Krad's geometry work outside. :P

Not sure how much further Gnome got after that, but we need some explosive or drills or something.

And what geometry work it was.

I had my wang hanging out and shouted, "It looks crooked from here!"

Somehow, the people in the tunnel took that to mean they needed to shift.

On a more serious note, we've still got a LOT of digging to do. Given where the tunnel enters the cliff face, and the gentle slope, I seriously see us coming out on the cliff face over the plateau on the other side of the mountaintop. Not that there is anything wrong with that; both areas offer a lot of land. I say we just keep digging until we break through, and modify the tunnel from there.

Noquar on
  • TamorlaneTamorlane Gnnr The Halls of MontezumaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    PG Please add to the OP that the Home Server Arcadians are still there (Thorgot, Zahrkon, Amikron, etc) and that Arcadia Bay still stands, should anyone decide to cross the portal void. Although I think there is a concentrated effort underway to stage a coup in Ahkenaten.....

Tamorlane on
    edited January 2009
    Noquar wrote: »
    On a more serious note, we've still got a LOT of digging to do. Given where the tunnel enters the cliff face, and the gentle slope, I seriously see us coming out on the cliff face over the plateau on the other side of the mountaintop. Not that there is anything wrong with that; both areas offer a lot of land. I say we just keep digging until we break through, and modify the tunnel from there.

Well, the other option is that once we've figured out a relative "You Are Here" with respect to the mountaintop, we double back on ourselves and keep going up. That also lets us have a dropshaft for easy trips down. To avoid bears and such.

Updating OP in a second Tam, I was aiming this more at the "new recruits" thread. I'll put a spoiler in there for Home-server related shenanigans. Edit - Done, sorta.

PeregrineFalcon on
  • SoaLSoaL fantastic Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I will so play this for a view days then disappear mysteriously.

SoaL on
    DKFA7.gif
    edited January 2009
    SoaL wrote: »
    I will so play this for a view days then disappear mysteriously.

Sweet, more slaves for the mines.

(Seriously I don't know how it's fun, but get four or five people mining and an IRC channel and it's somehow an entertaining game.)

PeregrineFalcon on
    edited January 2009
    peregrine i have become lost

SoaL on
    DKFA7.gif
    edited January 2009
    peregrine i have become lost

/suicide yourself back to the starting town and try again :P

PeregrineFalcon on
    edited January 2009
    ok I am going south on auto-walk

34292014gf5.jpg

this?

SoaL on
    DKFA7.gif
  • GalielmusGalielmus Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Making my way to the mine... been playing a week or two, messing around (I made myself a casserole, go me!) a bit. Now signing up to be a slave in the mine.

Hi ho, hi ho, off to the bottle I go...

Galielmus on
    edited January 2009
    i didn't even notice the crocodile in my screenshot

to the right of the scorpion, inside the gates

SoaL on
    DKFA7.gif
  • urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    This game was so funny to me. I finally made the trek to Arcadia... Walked in, saw a few people, chatted... Went down to the lake, turned around and fucking 4 spiders had spawned on the hill I went down. So I turned around and was going to swim around.... and fucking bear shark was waiting for me.

I don't know if I can do it again. :P

urahonky on
    edited January 2009
    @SoaL - No idea, I can't see PhotoBucket from work.

@Galiel - Sweet. We'll have lots of rock shards, we can probably craft a demon statue in honour of each person who helps. :D

@urahonky - It's a lot easier to get rolling now, you start with all the newbie tools and we're a very short distance from the starting point (assuming you went Jenn-Kellon like we told you to) so you can jump right into the mining, or the random shenanigans of people going out to attack random woodland creatures.

PeregrineFalcon on
    edited January 2009
    i didn't even notice the crocodile in my screenshot

to the right of the scorpion, inside the gates

You are WAY too far south.

We're located JUST outside of First Light if you go south, look left, you should see Daniels Shack Of Forgin'. That's us.

Noquar on
    edited January 2009
    Should have lied to me Peregrine. Should have lied to me.

urahonky on
    edited January 2009
    urahonky wrote: »

Oh, don't worry, the combat is still a steaming pile of horseshit, you'll create unfinished items that require the same finished item to finish, you can greviously injure yourself by looking at a slope funny, and it all runs at 5fps because it's written in Java.

seriously it's like being part of Dwarf Fortress, get in here

PeregrineFalcon on
    edited January 2009
    urahonky wrote: »

Oh, don't worry, the combat is still a steaming pile of horseshit, you'll create unfinished items that require the same finished item to finish, you can greviously injure yourself by looking at a slope funny, and it all runs at 5fps because it's written in Java.

seriously it's like being part of Dwarf Fortress, get in here

And everyone, I mean *everyone* sounds like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

"It puts the lotion on its skin and swings the pickaxe again!"

Noquar on
    edited January 2009
    Haha I'll see what I can do this weekend. The benefit to this game is that it's free so I can start actually saving myself some money.

urahonky on
    edited January 2009
    Noquar wrote: »
    And everyone, I mean *everyone* sounds like Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs.

"It puts the lotion on its skin and swings the pickaxe again!"

Man, it wasn't nearly that bad. We had food and water delivered directly to us, and Amikron and Kradock were going to break out the wemp and hotbox the mine. :P

PeregrineFalcon on
  • RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    The main website says new users can't join Jenn-Kellon unless they go premium...

Raslin on
    I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
    edited January 2009
    Raslin wrote: »
    The main website says new users can't join Jenn-Kellon unless they go premium...

You are joining the Golden Valley server, but when you go to create your non premium character choose Jenn-Kellon as your kingdom.

Noquar on
    edited January 2009
    Raslin wrote: »

Yeah, they're talking about the "Home server" for each kingdom. Golden Valley is free-to-play for now.

As soon as they figure out people are having fun/using it as a main server they'll start charging or skillcap to 10 or something. :P

PeregrineFalcon on
    edited January 2009
    Well, some asshole has built a piddly little shack on Our Mountain. We may need to change our plans.

PeregrineFalcon on
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Well, some dude just paved parts near the farmhouse.

Zandracon on
    edited January 2009
    Zandracon wrote: »
    Well, some dude just paved parts near the farmhouse.

I believe I am currently stabbing him in the face while a GM watches. :D

Update - GM has watched me stab said offender in the face.

PeregrineFalcon on
  • TrinisTrinis Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Yessss new slavesss. Awesome you folks are coming to join us.

I hope we can make an arrangement with mountain shack guy. Or maybe he'll just get bored and quit.

I'll be logging on in a beer or two.

Trinis on
    edited January 2009
    Trinis wrote: »
    Yessss new slavesss. Awesome you folks are coming to join us.

I hope we can make an arrangement with mountain shack guy. Or maybe he'll just get bored and quit.

I'll be logging on in a beer or two.

Given the recent asshattery of noobs, we're considering adopting a more xenophobic stance and moving farther away.

PeregrineFalcon on
    edited January 2009
    After all the work done on the forges, farmlands, mines, and tunnels I'd hate for things to turn out that way over some dude's lean-to. We should at least try to talk to the guy.

Trinis on
    edited January 2009
    let's put up rude signs

SoaL on
    DKFA7.gif
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Riches
    >

(Sign pointing off a cliff)

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • FoodFood Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Let's burn his shack. With fire.

Food on
    edited January 2009
    Morning Update:

Tossed a load of silver and a bit of iron into the forge in Daniel's shack. I had to remove some of the (seemingly) less useful stuff to fit it all in because I let the fire go out before I could combine lumps. I was trying to build a fountain like a dumbass (and it almost worked! bullshit!) I put the items I removed from the forge into the stack of items on the forge tile.

Started a second forge up in the silver mine to increase silver lump production. It only needs a few clay to finish, which is laying right in front of it. It would be done but there was a server shutdown. If anyone wants to finish that or imp it that would be awesome.

Couple things I noticed that need attention at some point:
    Despite the guard shacks erected recently anyone can still get in by using the gates around Daniel's shack. We might need a third guard shack or some other solution.

The guard shack closest to the mountainside has a window where there should be a door. I'm guessing this wasn't intentional as it doesn't serve much of a purpose the way it is.

Trinis on
  • Amikron DevaliaAmikron Devalia I didn't ask for this title. Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    All gates are locked now, you'll have to see someone to get on the writs for the gatehouses now.

Also, the 2nd gatehouse is built properly, no extra doors are required, expansion will be on the lower section.

Interior connections will be made w/ unlocked fences, only the borders need gatehouses.

Amikron Devalia on
  • InfestedGnomeInfestedGnome Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    After lots of hard work, the Arcadian Mountain Summit tunnel is finally complete! we might have to make some adjustments, but it works for now

InfestedGnome on
    IGsig.jpg
    AKA [PA]Ilovepandas :D
    edited February 2009
    Fuck adjustments :). We're in perfect position to claim this entire mountaintop. Fencing Now!

Trinis on
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I think it's some kind of rule that Wurm Online threads die after just a few days, but I'm willing to join you.

Peewi on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Peewi wrote: »
    I think it's some kind of rule that Wurm Online threads die after just a few days, but I'm willing to join you.

Threads yes, but a few people always keep playing for forever.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg