As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Doubletree Hotel Rooms Full - Temporarily

2»

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited March 2005
    Yeah it's supposed to be $74 per night per room, assuming you tell them you have 1 to 2 people in the room.

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    SlignotSlignot Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Yeah it's supposed to be $74 per night per room, assuming you tell them you have 1 to 2 people ij the room.
    When I made the reservation, I entered contact information for two people, so they should have only booked the reservation at $74.

I'll have to contact them when I get off work.

In your opinion, would I have better response time if I tried to call (their toll free number, since I'm in SLC) or if I were to email my question?

Slignot on
    5535a6a4.png
  • Options
    AnexkahnAnexkahn Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    i had better luck with the telephone people, i snagged one of those 13 double rooms that were added last night -- the web said none available, called and they said there were 3 left.

Anexkahn on
  • Options
    GrathGrath I'm a much happier person these days Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    can you elaborate on that? time? type of room? # of people?

I don't know it was my friend. but I will have him call again.

Grath on