As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Xfire fixes it, now waiting ensues...

PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
Wasn't sure if anybody knew...

Xfire finally listened to everybody and made the thing smaller:

perrsun.png

There's 2 other sizes as well. All are sig compatible.

Now we need to decide, do we want the sigs back? Personally, I don't miss them THAT much. It kinda makes me look at people's avatars instead of their sigs, and the av is close to the name, so I'm kinda learning people's names. Either way, sigs or not, I'm happy.

Perrsun on

• Options
    mccmcc glitch Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    The death of sigs is a technical issue and Alphamonkey has said he is working on it.

As far as I know the only reason XFire sigs are currently banned is because of the size.

mcc on
  • Options
    cheXziecheXzie Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    still ugly :|

cheXzie on
    cheXzie_sig_01.jpg
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    cheXzie wrote:
    still ugly :|

There's 2 other sizes, and styles... the combat one is even more horrendous than that one... i went with lesser of 3 evils.

Perrsun on
  • Options
    JinxJinx Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    thanks for the heads-up on these. Much more convenient to have the tiny ones.

Jinx on
    The Guitar Zeros << My friend's rad band that everyone should <3
    linkstick.gif
  • Options
    043043 Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I want sigs back.

You can't shrink 500x80 of personality into 64x64. Beat that logic.

043 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Well, now that Xfire fix'd their sigs... uh, I guess they aren't against the rules.

Henroid on
  • Options
    PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    1: Wrong forum

2: The only reason Xfire sigs were mentioned specifically was because some people felt that since it was game related it was okay to flagrantly violate the sig size restrictions. Now that it's possible to use one without doing that, feel free to do so.

3: Sigs will come back once alpha has the time to make them come back. You're all fine. Shut up and be happy. If it were up to me, they wouldn't come back and you'd all be glad because in exchange for your sigs you got a fast, stable forum to post on.

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
  • Options
    apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    I made that rule.

I now officially rescind it. It was solely a size problem.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
This discussion has been closed.