As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Help me cover my giant [Penis Thread].

SporkedSporked Registered User regular
edited February 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So this is a little embarrassing but whatever, I shall get to the point.

I have a pretty massive wang, and it's pretty... girthy. Like, a Trogan Magnum XL is a little constrictive and lately has been causing me some trouble in terms of maintaining an erection whilst clutched in its rubbery vice grip of death. Which is leading to extreme intimate moment embarrassment. This hasn't been TOO much of a problem in the past, though lately it's to the point where I need a new make/model of baby barrier and preferably soon. So, dudes with massive wangs (and their ladies), who makes condoms with really roomy shafts and where can I find them?

Sporked on

• PaleCommanderPaleCommander Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Have you considered having your partner use a female condom? They aren't designed to fit as tightly around the penis, and they should still provide the same types of benefits in terms of pregnancy and STD transmission.

PaleCommander on
    steam_sig.png
  • ShawnaseeShawnasee Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    <steps into thread....looks down....quietly backs out>

Shawnasee on
  • PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Well, a rubber is a little constrictive - that's just the nature of the beast.

As far as bigger than an XL ... I think you've hit the limit. :P

PeregrineFalcon on
    Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
    Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.
  • PeregrineFalconPeregrineFalcon Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    oaklore wrote: »
    GIVE ME A BREAK

Hey, having a plus-sized unit isn't all fun and games.

Unless you're calling him out for trolling, in which case just ask him for cock pics already. :P

PeregrineFalcon on
    Looking for a DX:HR OnLive code for my kid brother.
    Can trade TF2 items or whatever else you're interested in. PM me.
  • TK-42-1TK-42-1 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    having a large member is usually detrimental since vaginas are only so big.

also this thread is most likely a troll

TK-42-1 on
    sig.jpgsmugriders.gif
  • CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I'm calling troll as well. :P

Still constructive advice on the chance he isnt, ask her to go on the pill.

Casual on
  • EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Condoms are supposed to fit snugly. They are not raincoats that let you slosh around. If you find them uncomfortable, put one on and masturbate with it until you get used to it. Use lube.

Dudes can fit condoms over their heads.

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Yeah I find condoms to be terrbile and hate the feeling of them...pill is my suggestion

Dixon on
  • WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    I found these guys a few months ago but it looks like they've stopped trading in the US. Apparently they're 'committed to finding a suitable substitute' or whatever, though.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    If you guys think this thread is trolling, then you don't need to be posting in it.

Thanatos on
  • zhen_roguezhen_rogue Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    http://www.condomdepot.com/product/detail.cfm/nid/190/pid/2641

LifeStyles has a non-lubricated king XL sized condom, that's 2 1/8" open at the base.
    Might be worth a try.

zhen_rogue on
  • EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Note that the entire point of dealing with condoms is so that they prevent sperm from getting into your special ladyfriend's vagina. If your penis is sloshing around inside a loose condom, and sperm is dribbling out the bottom, then you might as well just skip the condom because you're being just as risky.

Or get used to snug condoms. Incidentally, many non-Asian men buy condoms made in Japan because they make them more snug. Not because lol asians have small penises lol but because a snug, thin condom feels a lot better.

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • EskimoDaveEskimoDave Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dixon wrote: »
    Yeah I find condoms to be terrbile and hate the feeling of them...pill is my suggestion

the pill is a hormone regulator, and shouldn't be used as the only form of pregnancy prevention.

EskimoDave on
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    EskimoDave wrote: »
    Dixon wrote: »

the pill is a hormone regulator, and shouldn't be used as the only form of pregnancy prevention.

the pill also doesn't prevent STD's, while condoms do if used correctly

Usagi on
  • ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    EggyToast wrote: »
    Note that the entire point of dealing with condoms is so that they prevent sperm from getting into your special ladyfriend's vagina. If your penis is sloshing around inside a loose condom, and sperm is dribbling out the bottom, then you might as well just skip the condom because you're being just as risky.

Or get used to snug condoms. Incidentally, many non-Asian men buy condoms made in Japan because they make them more snug. Not because lol asians have small penises lol but because a snug, thin condom feels a lot better.

i think he's complaining about it being so tight it cuts off blood flow, or the point it really fucking hurts to have it on. If he really is that large, no amount of "get used to it you baby" is going to help him

ronzo on
  • As7As7 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Right, if it's actually hurting to have it on, you're best bet is to try the female condom like someone recommended. Yeah, they look a little silly, but it's really your only choice for STD protection, at that point.

But I suggest getting some lube and try masturbating with the condom on, by yourself, in a no pressure situation. You might find you get used to it. Condoms can be uncomfortable for anyone, at first. It takes some effort for your brain to consider them sexy at all.

As7 on
    XBOX Live: Arsenic7
    Secret Satan
  • Hobbit0815Hobbit0815 Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Dudes, get over it, there are men with bigger penises than you, it doesn't mean it's a troll.

Something my roommate just did was get this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implanon
    http://www.implanon-usa.com/Consumer/index.asp?C=6118539844261099537&source=google&HBX_PK=G%20Implanon%20Ad1&HBX_OU=50&gclid=CPvy54mGuJgCFQ6jagodtU1cZg

It's a thought, if you're not trying to prevent against STDs (as in, neither of you HAVE them) and have the money for it, or either have a medical coverage that will pay for it. (My roommates dad paid for it.. for a birthday present, lol.)

If you're trying to prevent against STDs.. then.. well. I don't really have any advice for that, sorry.

P.S., I meant your GF get it.
    P.S.S. That's if you have a GF.

Hobbit0815 on
  • EinhanderEinhander __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2009
    Condoms can be a pain in the ass. I'm not packing as much heat as the op is, but I'm above average and if you thought being between sizes with shoes was bad, try being between sizes with condoms. I figure it's safer to have one that is a little too tight than one that is a little too loose, though.

I haven't experienced it myself, but I have heard from a few guys that the female condom is something they dislike, one going so far as to tell me it was like "fucking a garbage bag". Don't be surprised if you don't enjoy it.

If you are in a committed relationship with a single person, I would reccomend some other form of female birth control (and a pat on the back to whoever you're fucking for beign able to handle such a large penis).

Or, you could hope that the spray on condom is released soon.

Einhander on
  • GafferoGaffero Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Condoms are supposed to fit snugly. They are not raincoats that let you slosh around. If you find them uncomfortable, put one on and masturbate with it until you get used to it. Use lube.

Pretty much this; it's all about getting accustomed to your size.

You're going to need to get your member used to a certain size condom, so practice makes perfect. It might seem weird, but think of what's more embarrassing: you masturbating and getting used to maintaining an erection in the condom of your choice OR you staring at your flaccid condom-covered penis as the big moment passes you by.

Gaffero on
  • oakloreoaklore Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    OK. I have to apologize. It sounds funny and unreal but my Mom actually walked by and read the post and for whatever reason used the quick reply to type that up there.

I'll have to let her know that she marred my internet persona's good standings with an infraction.

oaklore on
    orbit.gif
  • EliminationElimination Registered User regular
    edited January 2009
    Casual wrote: »
    I'm calling troll as well. :P

Still constructive advice on the chance he isnt, ask her to go on the pill.

Yeah this is the most common choice. But if hes really that big, hes probably got some issues in the bed by this point anyways. I mean lady parts are only compatible to a certain point. I know i myself am a "magnum" boy but i am not what this guy is describing for sure.

Im banking this is a trollll because the solution to this is pretty obvious. The pill is just fine if you have a steady girlfriend, unless you plan on having a bunch of one night stands or something. o_O

Elimination on
    PSN: PA_Elimination 3DS: 4399-2012-1711 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheElimination/
  • SporkedSporked Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Man, guys, seriously, I wish this was a troll. Because it would 1) be way more hilarious and awesome because 2) I would not actually have this problem which does in fact suck a great deal. But it's not and I do. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions. See, I was in a steady relationship for the last 6 years and that ended recently. Now I'm dating people again and hey, it would be nice to have the option of a rubber available for, you know, having sex with them, and I am definitely trying to gear for STD prevention as well as not making any junior sporks.

And it's not like it HURTS, it's just tight enough to be kind of uncomfortable and it's either just flat out killing the mood for me or physically interfering with the erection mechanic or... something, but it's definitely interfering somehow. It could well be not being used to it, it's been a while since I've had to glove it, too. Anyway thanks dudes, just seeing if there was anything commercially available that was bigger than big as it were. I'll figure it out. This can be locked I guess.

P.S. Oaklore I'm going to avoid the obvious your mom joke. :P

Sporked on
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Shawnasee wrote: »
    <steps into thread....looks down....quietly backs out>

You and me both

Rent on
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So if I ever had a use for condoms I'd pose the question that the smallest sizes normally available leave a lot of slack and roll up since they're also too long. Any suggestions on what to look for in stores?

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Thimbles.

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
  • ImprovoloneImprovolone Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

Yes, but have you? It hurts. Condoms can be small enough that they cause enough pain and discomfort to kill your erection. Its a combination of dealing with, and finding a bigger condom.

Improvolone on
    Voice actor for hire. My time is free if your project is!
  • TK-42-1TK-42-1 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    most regular size condoms leave me with an indentation around the base of my dong like if you leave a rubberband on your wrist for a few hours. i'm lucky enough that i dont have to wear those ever again (heres hoping)

it can be a huge buzzkill, but its better than any alternative in the situation. just a thought, but have you considered something like a cockring that would not only help keep you up, but also if you position it right keep the rubber from squeezing you too tight? i dunno. im just trying to think of something other than buying custom made ones.

TK-42-1 on
    sig.jpgsmugriders.gif