As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX MISinformation (Contents of this thread are false)

12346»

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I could've sworn the CCST paired up with Top Gear last year, there was even a video too...

whypick1 on
    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    whypick1 wrote: »
    I could've sworn the CCST paired up with Top Gear last year, there was even a video too...

I would go cross country in a motorhome to pax mk2 in boston. That would be bitchin'

Viscountalpha on
  • Options
    Qs23Qs23 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    whypick1 wrote: »

I would go cross country in a motorhome to pax mk2 in boston. That would be bitchin'

Most RVs get 11-12 mpg tops. And I know driving something large in the mountains kills that. (This info is true) so from Convention Center to Convention Center would be 250-300 gallons of gas. Using a national average of $2.00, round trip cost of 1,000 to 1,200 for the RV's gas.

Qs23 on
    PASig.gif
  • Options
    SkinnaySkinnay Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    divided up by all the people that could fit into rv.. .it wouldn't be THAT bad lol

and...

a police chase where the cars being chased outnumber the amount of cop cars chasing would be awesome!

Skinnay on
    I'm Awesome!!!
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited February 2009
    Hey Skinnay, are you coming with the CCST this year?

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Oh, for more information... the Magical Mystery Tour is where we ride in a large hippie bus with a talking dog and prove that ghosts are actually old men in costumes.

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • Options
    AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The "Buttoneers" are a group of scavenger hunters who go to PAX each year to get photographs of their butt on / near highlighted exhibits, panels, speakers, and bands.

AltDelete on
  • Options
    ACC3SSACC3SS Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    If you look in the mirror and chant "Wil Wheaton" three times he will appear, tell you not to be a dick, and return from whence he came.

ACC3SS on
  • Options
    emorimikuemorimiku Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Oh, for more information... the Magical Mystery Tour is where we ride in a large hippie bus with a talking dog and prove that ghosts are actually old men in costumes.

...wait if that's not what the MMT is then who were those kids with the talking dog I rode with on wensday before PAX?

emorimiku on
    <emorimiku> j0z1e ... physically emotionally or mentally?
    <j0z1e> ummmm, all three? at once?
  • Options
    SkinnaySkinnay Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Moe Fwacky wrote: »
    Hey Skinnay, are you coming with the CCST this year?

i don't know if i'll be able to even make it to pax at all this year. I'm going to china for a month in may so that'll cost a pretty penny (as opposed to an ugly penny because they're worth less?)

i won't know til later in the summer if i'll be able to make it or not

Skinnay on
    I'm Awesome!!!
  • Options
    VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    emorimiku wrote: »

...wait if that's not what the MMT is then who were those kids with the talking dog I rode with on wensday before PAX?

Oh, that was probably Shaggy. He sells the best illicit substances in Seattle, but he keeps dipping into his own supply.

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
This discussion has been closed.