As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mouse Guard] Spring 1152 (OOC)

2»

• fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Well, one thing I wanted to do - in line with Manoliose's Instinct - is to (at least sometimes) take Instruction rolls in lieu of recovery, because it's something he believes is important. I need to decide how much points making such an action effective is worth. Considering the bonuses available 3 will probably work well enough, we'll see.

A Bear~ I have like 4 in Harvester too, it's an important job for mice :D Let's go berry pickin.

fadingathedges on
  • A BearA Bear Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

A Bear~ I have like 4 in Harvester too, it's an important job for mice :D Let's go berry pickin.

I had completely forgotten about this book from my childhood:
    509531532_79744eb5cc.jpg

A Bear on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • YesNoMuYesNoMu Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    A Bear wrote: »

I had completely forgotten about this book from my childhood:
    509531532_79744eb5cc.jpg
    oh my goodness

I don't remember what it was about, but I remember loving that book.

YesNoMu on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Premier kakosPremier kakos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2009
    Okie dokie. Looks like we got our crop of characters applicants. Having looked over them, I have made my decision as to who to select.

Marshmallow
    YesNoMu
    INeedNoSalt
    DiscoGobbo

INNS is the most senior member, but he has expressed a desire to not lead the patrol group. I have talked with DiscoGobbo and he's willing to upgrade his character to Patrol Leader. Marsh, YesNoMu, do either of you want to be the Patrol Leader? If so, we shall have to determine who wants to be the Patrol Leader the most. ;)

Premier kakos on
  • MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I'm down with keeping my character at his current rank. If I am going to play a tenderpaw though, we might want to figure who'd want to be my mentor (mouse who gets to boss me around and make me carry their stuff from what I gather). Traditionally I think it's supposed to be the patrol leader, but if both leading the patrol and figuring out what to do with a tenderpaw is too much work maybe someone else could take on the mentor role, or failing that I'll just upgrade to regular guardmouse.

Marshmallow on
  • fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    HF guys, i'll be reading along ;D

fadingathedges on
    edited February 2009
    I'm down with keeping my character at his current rank. If I am going to play a tenderpaw though, we might want to figure who'd want to be my mentor (mouse who gets to boss me around and make me carry their stuff from what I gather). Traditionally I think it's supposed to be the patrol leader, but if both leading the patrol and figuring out what to do with a tenderpaw is too much work maybe someone else could take on the mentor role, or failing that I'll just upgrade to regular guardmouse.

INNS has volunteered to be your mentor as I recall. It's not necessary that it's the Patrol Leader.

Premier kakos on
    edited February 2009
    Well, that's fine and dandy then. Thanks again, INNS.

Marshmallow on
  • INeedNoSaltINeedNoSalt with blood on my teeth Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    don't thank me Marshmallow

Henson is going to start carrying a whip around

INeedNoSalt on
    edited February 2009
    I'm kinda young, I don't mind staying a guardmouse. I'm willing to march under DiscoGobbo's orders.

YesNoMu on
    camo_sig2.png
  • DiscoGobboDiscoGobbo Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I'll get an update of my character up tomorrow. Pretty tired to do it tonight.

"My, my, what a...varied assortment of mice! Nevertheless, this patrol shall be one of great honor for the MouseGuard!"

DiscoGobbo on
    PSN ID : DiscoGobbo.
    Warrior | Mage
    edited February 2009
    Okay. Since we are going to be doing this thing on Obsidian Portal, I need you all to create an account (if you don't already have one) and send me your name so I can invite you to the game. I'll write up the post later tonight and we'll get started shortly thereafter!

Premier kakos on
    edited February 2009
    Wooo! So, life has been plowing me up the ass with work and such. I'm going to be out of town this weekend, so we'll start after that! Sorry for the incommunicadoness recently.

Premier kakos on
    edited February 2009
    Ditto for me, so that works out. But Thom is rarin' to go and make the wilds safer for mouse-kind!

YesNoMu on
    camo_sig2.png
    edited February 2009
    No worries, I'll be ready to start whenever you've got your affairs and such in order.

Marshmallow on
    edited February 2009
    Post will be up tonight. I'll update you guys then. <3 for bearing with me on this somewhat rough start.

Also, my latest collectable acquisition:
    web.jpg

Premier kakos on
    edited February 2009
    Oh snap, those are really cute, when did they come out with those?

EDIT: Early December, hmm.

Marshmallow on
    edited February 2009
    So has there been any progress made or did I miss something? I'm in no hurry, just wondering.

Marshmallow on
    edited February 2009
    Deadlines have been preventing me from writing it up. However, the deadline is today, which means I should be free after this. Well, relatively free. ;) I'm a slacker, I know. :(

Premier kakos on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    How do I get to the Obsidian Portal thread for this game? I wanted to follow your guys game to see the awesomeness. And to kill time before Fading's game starts up again.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
    edited March 2009
    The link is right here: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/spring-1152

Though I'm not sure if you have to be in the campaign to see it or what, depends on how Kakos set it up I think.

Marshmallow on
  • ZerinanZerinan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    The link is right here: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/spring-1152

Though I'm not sure if you have to be in the campaign to see it or what, depends on how Kakos set it up I think.

Yea, I'm not authorized to access that link. Thanks anyway.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png