As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Magic Toaster and Forbe Variety [CHAT]

• NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Can somebody explain the "Buckley must feel like a thieving cock" reference in Beavo's thread? Did he also try to make videogame valentines? Or what?

NightDragon on
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Can somebody explain the "Buckley must feel like a thieving cock" reference in Beavo's thread? Did he also try to make videogame valentines? Or what?

Yeah. He did, as he always does with anything that catches on, that fucking cockjuggling thundercunt.

Tam on
  • MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Yes, he did.
    The shamefull evidence.
    valentines_l4d.jpg

Mustang on
  • MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Tam wrote: »

Yeah. He did, as he always does with anything that catches on, that fucking cockjuggling thundercunt.

Hahahaha oh jesus that's good

Mustang on
  • NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    thundercunt... I like that.

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Mustang wrote: »
    Yes, he did.
    The shamefull evidence.
    valentines_l4d.jpg

Haha! Oh lord, that is atrocious.

NightDragon on
  • LoomdunLoomdun Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    thunder cats hoooooooooooooooooooo!

Loomdun on
    splat
    edited February 2009
    thunder cunts hooooooooooooooooooooe!

fix'd

Nappuccino on
    Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/

edited February 2009
    But on a serious note I can't even understand how someone could make THAT MANY comic strips and yet have that shitty of a grasp on drawing, uughghgh.

Loomdun on
    splat
  • TamTam Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The sheer, monumental, suffocating mediocrity of that "comic" is un-fucking-believable. It adds nothing to the medium, and the entire body of work it represents is completely and utterly pointless. Control Alt Delete is a leech that fails even to be interesting enough to give you a disease- it is a gutless parasite.

Tam on
  • ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Edit: I might sig quote that Tam. As often as people put down Ctrl alt delete I don't think it could be said any better.

Blah blah blah, Howdy didley doo.

Prospicience on
  • PROXPROX Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Yes, he did.
    The shamefull evidence.
    valentines_l4d.jpg

THIS IS NOT YOUR DOMAIN BUCKLEY. This is not your domain...

PROX on
    edited February 2009
    PROX wrote: »
    Yes, he did.
    The shamefull evidence.
    valentines_l4d.jpg

THIS IS NOT YOUR DOMAIN BUCKLEY. This is not your domain...

I think we're playing into Buckley's game. The more we hate him, the more we talk about him, the more his name gets out there and people get curious and check out his work...

We are a part of his machine D:

Nappuccino on

edited February 2009
    I think beavotron has opened some dark satanic warphole in the AC section with her valentine art thing. Because while the crowd that liked her stuff thinned out, 100-200 viewers now forever linger instead of the peaceful 17-19

Loomdun on
    splat
    edited February 2009
    If our threads all get more views/ comments, I wouldn't mind some newcomers.

Nappuccino on

edited February 2009
    I wish sword dog garnered that sort of internet fame. But i need to make it more awesome. MORE AWESOME.

PROX on
    edited February 2009
    PROX wrote: »
    I wish sword dog garnered that sort of internet fame. But i need to make it more awesome. MORE AWESOME.

You need to inject it with awesome and then zombies. In that order. Or maybe awesome zombies. Or zawesome ombies?

Nappuccino on

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2009
    I'm sure some of the viewers will trickle off slowly, but hopefully we'll get some new members out of the rush.

In roomate news, I need to talk to my roommates about bathroom time. I'm only in the dorm like, 30% of the time on any given day, and I wake up to them doing their make up for two hours and come back to them taking off their make up for two hours. I have to shove them out of the joint every time I want to shower or shit or brush my teeth.

I dont even understand what they are doing, but I feel like 4hours is a lot of bathroom time.

Iruka on
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    edited February 2009
    Logically, if they are monopolizing the access to excrement disposal units, they therefore also inherit all responsibility towards ensuring all excrement is properly disposed.

Explain to them their responsibility. Then, get a bucket.

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited February 2009
    I hear horror stories about girls taking 2 hour showers.

PROX on
    edited February 2009
    Bacon, I like how you think. Though, They generally monopolize the secondary area of the bathroom which is just the sink and a large counter. Problem is its too small for three people and too close to the thin door. I cant concentrate on disposing waste when people are like twelve inches away. I'm one of those "doesnt poo in public" types.

I'm guilty of 45 minute showers, because i need a good few minutes just to bask in nice hot water. Everything else though? Ten minutes, tops.

Iruka on
    edited February 2009
    In that case, find a big dumb galoot and invite him over for a party- a party which is being thrown for the express purpose of concealing the the fact that you have hired a big dumb galoot to break your bathroom's puny door while in an affected state of extreme intoxication.

With no door dividing the bathroom into separate areas, the main bathroom function of expelling turds supercedes all others by default.

EDIT: This is of course presuming the sink and large counter are in fact enclosed in an overall bathroom space with its own door, not out in the open.

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited February 2009
    That may be crazy enough to work.

Or not at all. And with my luck i'll just pick the big galoot who gets drunk and puts on make up for two hours.

Iruka on
  • JonnyBotJonnyBot Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I vote you go with Bacon's first idea.

JonnyBot on
    edited February 2009
    I am sure there are galoot-substitutes that could serve the same purpose.

You have a lot of weapons and weapon-wielding friends if I recall. I am sure a perfectly innocent-looking throwing axe/falcata accident can be arranged.

EDIT: Or, if your roommates are gullible/artsy/hippies:

Say you want to paint the inside of the door with some cool stuff. You don't want to ruin/monopolize the bathroom, so you've got to take it off the hinges and take it to some place more painting-conducive, like a studio space (if you've got one). This takes it out of commission for a (seemingly) temporary period of time. Then, once they're all used to the new situation, say somebody wants it in a show and yada yada yada months go by and the whole thing is soon forgotten.

See, there are tons of solutions if you're willing to be a conniving, passive-aggressive dickhole!

Angel_of_Bacon on
  • winter_combat_knightwinter_combat_knight Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Man, i totally hate people. I came back from the cinema after seeing gran torino, and some people actually clap when they find something funny. I dont mind laughter, but to go as far as having to clap is freaking stupid. I hear this is a problem in america. i hope the average dumbass aussie doesnt start doing that in our cinemas. Totally pissed me off, cos i couldnt hear the dialogue with those dumbasses clapping!!!

*End Rant*

winter_combat_knight on
    edited February 2009
    Man, i totally hate people. I came back from the cinema after seeing gran torino, and some people actually clap when they find something funny. I dont mind laughter, but to go as far as having to clap is freaking stupid. I hear this is a problem in america. i hope the average dumbass aussie doesnt start doing that in our cinemas. Totally pissed me off, cos i couldnt hear the dialogue with those dumbasses clapping!!!

*End Rant*
    BRAVO!
    CLAP CLAP CLAP

PROX on
  • Uncle LongUncle Long Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Once again, I'm late on commenting.

Last night I had a dream. In this dream I strangled a guy to death. The rest of my dream was taken up by me trying to figure out how to get rid of the body and make any forensic connection to myself impossible. Problem being that there were always people around wherever I tried to take the body, and I kept worrying that the cops would be able to lift fingerprints from the body's throttled jugular.

I don't like worry-dreams.

Uncle Long on
    edited February 2009
    Uncle Long wrote: »

Last night I had a dream. In this dream I strangled a guy to death. The rest of my dream was taken up by me trying to figure out how to get rid of the body and make any forensic connection to myself impossible. Problem being that there were always people around wherever I tried to take the body, and I kept worrying that the cops would be able to lift fingerprints from the body's throttled jugular.

I think you just murdered somebody, wandered in here and saw my helpful comments to Iruka's bathroom dilemma and went, "Hey, there's a dude that knows how to solve problems. I bet he's got a solution on hand for this dilly of a pickle." And now you've made up this dumb story to get me to help you...well screw you! I ain't doin' time for your shit man!
    Did you try the old "bathtub full of acid" method?

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited February 2009
    Uncle Long wrote: »

I think you just murdered somebody, wandered in here and saw my helpful comments to Iruka's bathroom dilemma and went, "Hey, there's a dude that knows how to solve problems. I bet he's got a solution on hand for this dilly of a pickle." And now you've made up this dumb story to get me to help you...well screw you! I ain't doin' time for your shit man!
    Did you try the old "Bathtub full of acid" method?

Well, first I split up the body into a few pieces so I could carry it in a couple of large hiking bags (with garbage bag lined interiors). I tried to sink the body in a pond at night but there was a party or something at a nearby house and I thought better of it. I then tried to huck the parts over a bridge, but there were too many cars. I thought about burying it, but then I was in the middle of an urban center with no real patch of ground to use. Finally, I tossed the remains in the back of a dump truck and set them on fire with white gas and hoped that I was far enough away for no one to notice the smoke or the smell as it was in the middle of the day. I woke up right around there and have no idea what happened.

Uncle Long on
    edited February 2009
    Life in Dream Prison Without Parole is what happened.

Also that'd be a great album name.

Angel_of_Bacon on
    edited February 2009
    Life in Dream Prison Without Parole is what happened.

Also that'd be a great album name.

Dream prison is the worst place to spend your dream life though!

Uncle Long on
  • D-RobeD-Robe Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Second only to dream Alaska.

D-Robe on
    Cheese.
  • JonnyBotJonnyBot Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Guys I need a scanner. Where can I get a decent scanner for a cheap price?

JonnyBot on
  • MagicToasterMagicToaster JapanRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Man, I'm working with the Outbreak Monkeys, finally after 2 weeks of coughing next to my face, I finally get the flu. I feel like crap.... my body aches and I'm cold.

MagicToaster on
  • NotASenatorNotASenator Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So, I've never seen Citizen Kane. Is this a major oversite on my part and I really should I be rushing out to buy a copy like right now

Yes.

NotASenator on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited February 2009
    NotACrook wrote: »
    So, I've never seen Citizen Kane. Is this a major oversite on my part and I really should I be rushing out to buy a copy like right now
    Yes.
    Go buy it.

bombardier on
  • SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Citizen Kane is a really good movie.

But it's not my favorite.

Six on
    can you feel the struggle within?
  • KendeathwalkerKendeathwalker Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Man,

I know its a shitty job being a garbage man. And it propably doesnt brighten your day when an apartment complex full of college kids leave 30+Bags of garbage piled around a single trashcan.

I get woken up to four or five irate trashmen indescriminately flinging bits of garbage at windows and doors surrounding the monstrosity of trash the kids across the alley from me left.

I made the mistake of providing a target by raising my blinds to see who was getting murdered.

Kendeathwalker on
  • bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    edited February 2009
    As long as the shit is bagged then it's ok but when it's all left teetering on top of a garbage can when it's just going to fall off anyways and get all over you is the worst.

Especially when it's leftover indian food.

bombardier on
This discussion has been closed.