As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Signatures...

KatoKato Registered User regular
For the longest time, I've had a Mario Kart DD! sig. Now all of a sudden it is gone. My profile still lists it and the link is still correct. Yes, it is 25kb, but that was never an issue in the past...any idea as to what happened?

Signature??
Kato on

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Check the Monkey Den. Sigs are broken at the moment.

Henroid on
  • DocDoc Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005
    Kato wrote:
    For the longest time, I've had a Mario Kart DD! sig. Now all of a sudden it is gone. My profile still lists it and the link is still correct. Yes, it is 25kb, but that was never an issue in the past...any idea as to what happened?

Nobody has sigs right now. It's being worked on.

Doc on
  • KatoKato Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Doh...my bad. Thanks guys.

Kato on
    Signature??
  • RanvarianRanvarian Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Damn it I thought this thread was about how to come up with a really cool way to sign your credit card slips! I just scribble some shit on there and call it good.

Ranvarian on
    differently-abled.gif
  • B3nnB3nn Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Damn it I thought this thread was about how to come up with a really cool way to sign your credit card slips! I just scribble some shit on there and call it good.
    Lets turn it into that, I usually just draw a stick figure version of myself on reciepts and whatnot, and not once has anyone ever asked me about it.

B3nn on
    top-logos3.gif
  • aquabataquabat Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Theres a thing in Linksville about this dude who did this whole experiment on what to write in signatures for credit cards

aquabat on
  • ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Im working on it. Tracing the break is difficult. Some code somewhere wont allow it. As vauge as it sounds to you, it is equally elusive to find for me.

Älphämönkëy on