As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pokémon (Tournament OVER) - Chen Wins! Also TRU Shaymin giveaway Feb. now-14th

1565758596062»

• Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Aggril wrote: »
    Modest #492 Shaymin: 23 / 10 - 13 / 14 - 15 / 22 - 23 / 18 - 19 / 12 - 13

That's good enough for me- right nature, IVs above ten, and is a legend I'll likely never use outside of its silly Sky Formey thing in Platinum. Go go sheep bush Pokemon!

Okay, come on, it is not a sheep bush it is a hedgehog, it even has a hedge on its back. It is like, geez, have you never seen a sheep before?

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Anyone up for a battle?

RockinX on
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    But if Shaymin is a hedgehog, then what is its Sky variant modeled off of?

Nintendo needs to make better looking 'Mons for the 5th Gen, like those back in RBY. You know, when they looked like animals.

Mx. Quill on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I think most of the new ones look more like real animals, though. It's like they ran of weird ideas and said "fuck it".

RockinX on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Im just throwing this out. Sooooo...

I'm planning to clear my pkm diamond box before platinum comes out, and make diamond my breeding cartridge.

Having said that, I am going to be getting rid of 2 boxes full of shinies. They've just been sitting around for the last year. I've sort of picked out the ones i need already, as well. Would anyone want to make a home for these guys? I don't want to just release them if anyone would like to take them in.

I have a moderate selection of shinies right now. These include magnemites, scythers, gastlies, electrike, absol, porygons, and a bunch of others. A fair amount of them have the right nature as well. Adamant technician scythers aside, would anyone want these shiny pokes?

If you are interested, i guess give me a shout? If enough people want them i will make a list of all their stats so you can pick them out and i'll pass them out in a few weeks.

add: i think i have a bunch of legendaries from the GTS that i don't need as well.

Push Button / Receive Cat on
  • Options
    InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I don't want anything from GTS, but if you've caught all of these shinies yourself, I'll be glad to take some. 2 full boxes? Thats nuts.
    Would you consider any of those shinies useable? You don't have to list everything just the ones with natures that could be useful. Like Magnemites with any -Speed or -Attack natures.
    right, aside from the Shiny Adamant Technician Scyther(s?).... goddamn, how much radar chaining did you do?

InvisibleInk on
    3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    Mx. QuillMx. Quill I now prefer "Myr. Quill", actually... {They/Them}Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Aww man, but Shiny Scizor is a complete badass.

Mx. Quill on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    i chained about 14 scythers last november, i think. half of them came out adamant. half of those are technicians. ill pass them out along with the other pokes, of course. i'm just asking about the otherpokes because well, i doubt people won't want a shiny scyther. I have about 2 adamant techs left, and about 4 shiny adamant swarmers.

Alot of the shinies are usable. one of the magnemites i have is modest, etc. adamant absol, timid jynx. i always stick a synchronizer in front so there's bound to be a few that are the right nature.

yes i caught them all myself. it's actually not too hard. my attention spam has dwindled recently so i havent chained for a while. im thinking of starting a growlithe or shuckle chain once i finish my platinum prepping.

Push Button / Receive Cat on
  • Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    But if Shaymin is a hedgehog, then what is its Sky variant modeled off of?

Nintendo needs to make better looking 'Mons for the 5th Gen, like those back in RBY. You know, when they looked like animals.

It's a cartoon elk or reindeer. Have you never seen animals?

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    omg scythers? (i kinda got into the game late so yes I'm not quite to the area to get to scythers yet)

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg
  • Options
    Kay2Kay2 Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Sorry I wasn't up for a battle tonight, I'd be up for one tomorrow, though. I should have finished my project by then.

I totally re-EVed trained a couple of Pokés too, and messed with their movesets. Hope it pays off!

Kay2 on
  • Options
    edited February 2009