As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

To: the mods

korn_lip_ohiokorn_lip_ohio Registered User new member
Dear Mods,

Please unban my hostmask. I'm not sure why it's banned. Maybe someone else in my town using the same isp fucked up.

If it was me that fucked up I apologize. I am no troll. Using proxies to browse these forums is very slow. my hostmask is 0-1pool184-11.nas3.columbus1.oh.us.da.qwest.net

please consider it.

Your friend,
korn_lip_ohio

misfits.jpg
korn_lip_ohio on

• Options
    yakulyakul Registered User regular
    edited March 2005

> Monkey Den

yakul on
  • Options
    Bacon-BuTTyBacon-BuTTy Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    No dont post it in monkey den, it'll just get locked and you'll be told in a smart arsed arrogant way to PM a mod, despite the fact that its been made clear that PMing a mod has done fuck all.

Bacon-BuTTy on
    Automasig.jpg
  • Options
    Target PracticeTarget Practice Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Either take it to Monkey Den or pm a mod.

OMG IN B4 teh LOK!!!111

Target Practice on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Brash BensonBrash Benson Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    I think this is the perfect opportunity to vent our frustrations. First of all, the mods have gone soft. I mean, mcc, you've jailed what, 2 people? And you've been making everybody latte's. C'mon man, toughen up.

Brash Benson on
  • Options
    Bacon-BuTTyBacon-BuTTy Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    Either take it to Monkey Den or pm a mod.

OMG IN B4 teh LOK!!!111

omg jail heem.

Bacon-BuTTy on
    Automasig.jpg
  • Options
    korn_lip_ohiokorn_lip_ohio Registered User new member
    edited March 2005
    hostmask unbanned!

thank you very much :D

korn_lip_ohio on
    misfits.jpg
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited March 2005
    No dont post it in monkey den, it'll just get locked and you'll be told in a smart arsed arrogant way to PM a mod, despite the fact that its been made clear that PMing a mod has done fuck all.
    It sounds like little bacon got his little feelings hurt. Are you going to go cry about it? The rule about PMing before making a thread is a simple one. It is one that is non-negoitable. If it is a non-technical issue that only affects you, send a PM. You can bitch after you've exhausted all the possible options. Mods -> Admins -> Admin Email Address, which, by the way, appears by default on every "you've been banned" screen.

@Korn - In the future, it would be good to send a PM to either bone daddy or myself or in the case of contesting a subnet ban it would be best to email forumadmin@penny-arcade.com. If you choose to PM, please PM bone daddy about this issue.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    bone daddybone daddy Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2005

Not "a mod." alpha. That's been the response every fucking time one of you has asked. This isn't a game, and you're not Italian plumbers. Nobody's going to net a gold coin by hitting the block just one more time.

bone daddy on
    Rogue helicopter?
    Ecoterrorism is actually the single largest terrorist threat at the moment. They don't usually kill people, but they blow up or set on fire very expensive things.
This discussion has been closed.