As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Oh [chat], he's Queen for a day

• NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    That's one hell of a night-night.

Nerdgasmic on
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »
    I wonder what a Let's Play by someone from D & D would be like.

Well, I guess it wouldn't be very different.

Mine are all serious and in-character. They're also all unfinished.

yalborap on
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hey Feral, were you still heading up to Seattle in March, or was that strictly an Obo-vent?

Incenjucar on
  • GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Proto wrote: »
    you have a blog?

Only of the MySpace/Facebook variety, nothing like a blogspot or what have you. I usually just post images, so a bit of writing is a nice change of pace.
    _J_ wrote: »
    My blog is better than your blog.

Most likely, yes.
    Zimmydoom wrote: »
    I would totally read a Gim blog. Please PM me a link if you decide to go through with it!

Since they're on social networking sites, I suppose I could PM you a copy. It won't be anything terribly impressive, just my recollections about a couple of canceled TV/radio programs.

Gim on
  • VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I've just decided that I'm gonna go check out the independent theater in the town I'm going to school in next semester. I doubt anything will come of it, it would be almost too perfect for me, but it's worth a shot.

I'm already looking forward to finally working on something I'm interested in in school, but having a job at a place like that would just be killer.

Variable on
    BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    Gim wrote: »
    My blog is better than your blog.

Most likely, yes.

Awww...

Actually, I haven't posted much since I returned to school. I have too much stupid shit to write for class that I haven't the time to write stupid shit for blog. :(

_J_ on
  • JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited February 2009
    Hey! Are you actually on, Inquisitor? I've uploaded that mp3 I was telling you about.

http://www.drop.io/jacobkosh#

the password is "sodomy".

Jacobkosh on
    rRwz9.gif
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I do not remember this conversation for some reason. *clicks link*

Inquisitor on
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Hey Feral, were you still heading up to Seattle in March, or was that strictly an Obo-vent?

Obo-vent? What?

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I am visiting Seattle on the weekend of March 6. However, I have no immediate plans to move.

That said, I may move, or decide to bum around for an extended period of time, given my job opportunities don't get any better.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

edited February 2009
    Feral wrote: »
    I am visiting Seattle on the weekend of March 6. However, I have no immediate plans to move.

That said, I may move, or decide to bum around for an extended period of time, given my job opportunities don't get any better.

Ah, timing is off then, unless you were going to be visiting for over a week.

I'll get you next time, <Protagonist>!

Incenjucar on
  • InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Man, that was rather random jackob. But fun!

Inquisitor on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    ViolentChemistry on
    edited February 2009
    aw, I just read keenan's writeup about atlanta. that was so nice. I wish I had talked to him so much more now. if you see this now keenan, thanks for that it was a nice little gift to see it tonight.

Variable on
    edited February 2009

So exactly how many supermodels with masters degrees are sucking you off there?

Incenjucar on
    edited February 2009
    Variable on
    edited February 2009

Trying to figure out what the most funny Protatonist would be to put into that quote. I'm thinking "Gadget", but not Inspector Gadget. Rather, Gadget from Rescue Rangers.

s_10.jpg

God I'd like to fuck that mouse... Just look at those tits, and that anatomically incorrect crotch.

_J_ on
    edited February 2009

yalborap on
    edited February 2009

Trying to figure out what the most funny Protatonist would be to put into that quote. I'm thinking "Gadget", but not Inspector Gadget. Rather, Gadget from Rescue Rangers.

s_10.jpg

God I'd like to fuck that mouse... Just like at those tits, and that anatomically incorrect crotch.

Though I never had a crush on Gadget, I cannot help but suspect she helped influence a love of tomboyish female characters who build crazy contraptions and are most often found under the hood of a car, covered in oil and holding a big wrench with a cheeky grin on their faces.

...I'M SO LONELY :cry:

yalborap on
    edited February 2009
    God I'd like to fuck that mouse... Just look at those tits, and that anatomically incorrect crotch.

You do know that Gadget the Mouse is like the #1 Gateway Furry Fetish, right?

I mean she's even before Minerva Mink. Because even furries prefer geek girls over stuck up bitches.

Incenjucar on
  • NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    Man, VC. You could have your very own CSI.

Nerdgasmic on
    edited February 2009

I mean she's even before Minerva Mink. Because even furries prefer geek girls over stuck up bitches.

That surprises me.

I am somewhat curious as to how many "furries" were created as a result of Gadget and Minerva Mink.

_J_ on
  • ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2009
    yalborap wrote: »

I think I might have improved my standing with one nerdy girl, she thought I was about to start dancing to Gorillaz "DARE" on the table. Elki even you have to like me for that.

ViolentChemistry on
    edited February 2009

That surprises me.

I am somewhat curious as to how many "furries" were created as a result of Gadget and Minerva Mink.

A metric shitload.

Princess Sally helped bring in even more.

yalborap on
    edited February 2009
    That surprises me.

That I couldn't tell you, I never spent much time around the off-the-deep-end furries. But supposedly Gadget is pretty much one of THE big names.

Personally I prefer the human/mostly-human Diggers sisters when it comes to fictional supernerd hotties.

--

Ah yes, Sally Acorn is another big one. Really though, Sonic Fandom is practically its own thing.

Incenjucar on
    edited February 2009
    I remember being into the tailspin girl animal

Variable on
    edited February 2009

That surprises me.

Also on that list would be Maid Miriam from Disney's Robin Hood and Amy the Squirrel.

Feral on

• WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

Don't say shit like that. Now I have to look that up. I will research this, sift through as much furry knowledge as readily available until I can confirm or deny this. Look at the path you've set me on!

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
    edited February 2009
    Becky? First furry MILF? :P

--

Wait, Amy the Squirrel had a pre-internet existance?

Incenjucar on
    edited February 2009
    This one time I was talking to some friends about Disney's Robin Hood, for some reason, and one of my friends said something which, to this day, makes me laugh:

"I remember watching that movie as a child...and there's that scene with the waterfall. And I couldn't help but think, 'why am I watching this? I'm invading upon this intimate moment between these two foxes.'"

Makes me laugh.

_J_ on
    edited February 2009
    This one time I was talking to some friends about Disney's Robin Hood, for some reason, and one of my friends said something which, to this day, makes me laugh:

"I remember watching that movie as a child...and there's that scene with the waterfall. And I couldn't help but think, 'why am I watching this? I'm invading upon this intimate moment between these two foxes.'"

Makes me laugh.

I suppose that person would feel super uncomfortable watching the Fox wedding in Dreams.

Gim on
  • ProtoProto Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Proto on
    and her knees up on the glove compartment
    took out her barrettes and her hair spilled out like rootbeer
    edited February 2009
    Busted, dude. Try again.

yalborap on
    edited February 2009
    Captain Morgan must have a thousand cease-and-desist letters at the ready.

Gim on
    edited February 2009

Makes me laugh.

It really is amazing the kinds of things that can pass as for-children by simply making the characters non-human.

Incenjucar on
    edited February 2009

Makes me laugh.

It really is amazing the kinds of things that can pass as for-children by simply making the characters non-human.

Ninja turtles stabbed robots. GI Joe shot robots.

_J_ on
    edited February 2009
    Becky? First furry MILF? :P

--

Wait, Amy the Squirrel had a pre-internet existance?

Did the Internet exist before Amy the Squirrel? Yeah.

But Amy shorts were originally passed along via BBSes.

Feral on

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 2009

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
    edited February 2009
    Elki wrote: »

Alright, then.

_J_ on
    edited February 2009