As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini Phalla] Castlephallia - Day 6 - Let us Begin Anew! (NEUTRAL VICTORY)

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Look at you Dracula. All shattering glasses because you think it's cool.

It's not cool. I bet some poor servant girl has to clean up after you every time you get the urge to break a glass. Anybody can break a glass.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

It's not cool. I bet some poor servant girl has to clean up after you every time you get the urge to break a glass. Anybody can break a glass.

Sometimes he whips her if she's too slow in the cleaning. It's a little game he likes to play.

The symptoms of a sick mind indeed.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    FreeAgent wrote: »

Sometimes he whips her if she's too slow in the cleaning. It's a little game he likes to play.

No that's fine. I'm just a glass aficionado.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Man I totally signed up for this the first time around...reserve up

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

Which brings up an interesting point. You claim that anybody can break a glass, but that you are, yourself, one who loves glasses. Or should I say, you have a passion for them.

The question then becomes - can you break a glass?

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    !DasUberEdward has tasty brains. Just gimme a quick bite!

Kristmas Kthulhu on
    edited February 2009

Which brings up an interesting point. You claim that anybody can break a glass, but that you are, yourself, one who loves glasses. Or should I say, you have a passion for them.

The question then becomes - can you break a glass?

THE PARADOX. IT BURRNSS US

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    o_O

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    A mafioso would say exactly that, !BlueBlue.

Wildcat on
  • MicroMicro Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Sticks - that's not exactly a subtle 'I'm a villager' fake reveal.

Micro on
  • ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    You know, I wasn't the first to sign up. Gumpy was. By some seconds or so.

Zandracon on
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Zandracon wrote: »
    You know, I wasn't the first to sign up.

And why not, Zandracon?!

Burnage on
  • SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Zandracon wrote: »
    You know, I wasn't the first to sign up. Gumpy was. By some seconds or so.

My bad, I saw you at number 1 on the list so assumed you were the first to sign up. Its really just a half ass way of picking a random person to vote for.
    Micro wrote: »
    Sticks - that's not exactly a subtle 'I'm a villager' fake reveal.

I don't really give a shit. I'm still pissed that anything called the king of locusts doesn't have the power to vig 24 people every night and then eat their corpses.

edit: might as well go whole hog

abbadon.jpg

Hi there, I'm Abaddon and i like causing death and destruction.

You have no reason to believe me, but this phalla is a bit slow getting started so I'm going to jump start this bitch. If someone wants to seer me, maybe we can start getting the good network set up. Or you can all ignore this, and go on your merry blood sucking way.

edit pard deux: And I'm not really mad at Daius. Just impressed by how awesome he can make a role PM sound without giving it actual powers :P

Sticks on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    That makes me think you are a thrall :P. I'm not voting for you, though!

What is your win condition?

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    i'll go with Zandracon

The_Reflection on
    edited February 2009
    kime wrote: »
    That makes me think you are a thrall :P. I'm not voting for you, though!

What is your win condition?

Win - Belmonts eliminated.
    Lose - I assume the Belmonts know our lose condition since it's probably the same as their win condition, but to be on the safe side I won't reveal in thread.

Sticks on
  • MacGuffinMacGuffin Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    i'll go with Zandracon

Bandwagon go. Zandracon

MacGuffin on
    edited February 2009
    MacGuffin, 'cause bandwagons are icky!

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I bet I can verify !Sticks' true alignment. Just let me take a bite! That way I can tell everyone that you're with the good guys! I've never had locust before, either. That should be interesting.

*drool*

Kristmas Kthulhu on
    edited February 2009
    I want to yell at you for trying to eat me Witch Doctor, but the storm eagle AV keeps telling me I mustn't.

Sticks on
    edited February 2009
    When your avatar talks to you it is time to lay off the peyote

Wildcat on
    edited February 2009
    If you want, you could just worship me in the Megaman phalla and have everywhere else be fair game to play as you normally would. I wouldn't want to stop you from enjoying yourself. Although you are saying that you're pretty okay with me munching on you, so I won't complain if you say otherwise.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
    edited February 2009
    Wildcat wrote: »
    When your avatar talks to you it is time to lay off the peyote

I thought that too, but then just wrote it off to some hoodoo hex that the good Doctor worked in while animating it.

Sticks on
    edited February 2009
    If you want, you could just worship me in the Megaman phalla and have everywhere else be fair game to play as you normally would. I wouldn't want to stop you from enjoying yourself. Although you are saying that you're pretty okay with me munching on you, so I won't complain if you say otherwise.

No I mostly just don't want to start yelling at every vote that comes my way and come off as super defensive about my boring villager reveal.

Honestly this does seem like that kind of phalla setting where thralls would fit. I probably should have taken that into account before throwing all that information out in the first place.

Sticks on
    edited February 2009
    While I have stated that I only use juju in a purely scientific manner, hexes are fair game to serve my best interest. Not that that's an admission of guilt. Uh... say, do you need any other animated avatars right this second?

Kristmas Kthulhu on
    edited February 2009
    Sticks wrote: »
    No I mostly just don't want to start yelling at every vote that comes my way and come off as super defensive about my boring villager reveal.

Honestly this does seem like that kind of phalla setting where thralls would fit. I probably should have taken that into account before throwing all that information out in the first place.
    The problem, too, with a full reveal as you've done where you have no power to prove it is that you can never fully trust a seer who says they've seered you. Did they, really? Or are they just using your role name which you gave out?

Oh well though, looks like you are taking the vote anyways, so don't have to worry about that.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited February 2009

The problem, too, with a full reveal as you've done where you have no power to prove it is that you can never fully trust a seer who says they've seered you. Did they, really? Or are they just using your role name which you gave out?

Oh well though, looks like you are taking the vote anyways, so don't have to worry about that.

Pretty much this right here.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
    edited February 2009
    Toxic Toys wrote: »

Pretty much this right here.

Honestly, I wouldn't expect a seer to contact me even after I seer as good. I was just throwing that networking thing out in a vain attempt to be useful, but clearly giving out too much information on the first day is a good way to mislead the village and waste the day.

edit: and by mislead, I mean pull the votes on to me and away from useful targets. Not that there are any on the first day, but right now we are leaning towards a guaranteed villager kill instead of a possible Belmont kill.

Sticks on
  • GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Guy revealed too early for an evil. Chances are he's good.

Well. Evil. Since the belmonts are technically good.

Gumpy on
    edited February 2009
    Gumpy wrote: »
    Guy revealed too early for an evil. Chances are he's good.

Well. Evil. Since the belmonts are technically good.

This logic is 100% irrefutable. Anyone who continues to vote for me is a dirty Belmont and will have disparaging remarks about their mothers' made under my breath.

Sticks on
    edited February 2009
    Their mothers' what?

Wildcat on
    edited February 2009
    Wildcat wrote: »
    Their mothers' what?

an excellent question...proofing my post caught that 'by' when I meant to say 'my', but apparently decided that random apostrophe was just fine.

We'll just leave it as their mothers' ______. That way it will be a surprise.

Sticks on
    edited February 2009
    Oh I say, steady on now

Wildcat on
  • OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Pip pip eh wot, Wildcat?

Oats on
    edited February 2009
    Jolly good show, Oats old bean!

Wildcat on
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    The Sticks vote is dumb, I refuse to participate in it.

!Toxic Toys I choose you!

Wait, wrong franchise.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hey kime are you finally evil now?

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    edited February 2009
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Well. . . . OK, that's a trick question! Clarify what you mean by "evil" so that I don't say the wrong thing!

kime on
    Steam profile
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Well. . . . OK, that's a trick question! Clarify what you mean by "evil" so that I don't say the wrong thing!

Too late! Acting paranoid was the wrong thing!

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    edited February 2009
    Heading out now. With luck I'll be before close, but no guarantees. So just to clarify so that I don't get horribly and stupidly bandwagoned while I'm gone, I am not evil in Phalla-terms.

Because remember, kime is never evil!

To above: But paranoia is fun. . . :(

kime on
    Steam profile