As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini-Phalla] Phatal Phury - village wins!

1101112131416»

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Hey so to be sure it was jackisreal who killed me turn 1, right?

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Hey so to be sure it was jackisreal who killed me turn 1, right?

Yes, unless you're going to grudge him horribly. In which case... No?

Burnage on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Being killed by evil on the first turn is a huge compliment.
    "If I allow you to live, even past the first day, I certainly stand no chance of victory."

W-What do you mean it was just rng?

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    jackisrealjackisreal Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    "If I allow you to live, even past the first day, I certainly stand no chance of victory."

For some reason I was convinced you were a special, the guardian I think. Something you said in the thread.

I tried to kill crimsoncoyote for the same reason, which apparently killed Element Brian. So that's cool!

jackisreal on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    By the way the cat is basically out of the bag so you might want to give some thought to epic revealing, malkor. Mafia loves and guards hate partially revealed specials.

It was this! Yeah.

I got most of my information (who EB was, who Tommy was, who JaysonFour was, that Sticks had 4 moves) from the people I was paired with in the tournament. I played dumb most of the game, and apparently no one noticed any difference. :P

jackisreal on
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Whoops, sorry sticks

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Whoops, sorry sticks

Eh, it didn't make much of a difference, just something weird I remembered. There were plenty of other people I would've taken out before him had I lived on.

jackisreal on
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    jackisreal wrote: »
    By the way the cat is basically out of the bag so you might want to give some thought to epic revealing, malkor. Mafia loves and guards hate partially revealed specials.

It was this! Yeah.

I got most of my information (who EB was, who Tommy was, who JaysonFour was, that Sticks had 4 moves) from the people I was paired with in the tournament. I played dumb most of the game, and apparently no one noticed any difference. :P

Haha, pretty sure I constantly give off a Special Aura to the evils and a Evil Aura to the village.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
  • Options
    kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Kay wrote: »
    Yup. 'Cause I was told that Kulhmeye was guarding -himself-, and Brian requested the bus-drive with someone who wasn't 'risky'.

Haha, I was wondering what happened the night he died, cause I defiantly guarded him. I even told him I was guarding him.

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Who were you defying when you guarded him?

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • Options
    crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    jackisreal wrote: »

For some reason I was convinced you were a special, the guardian I think. Something you said in the thread.

I tried to kill crimsoncoyote for the same reason, which apparently killed Element Brian. So that's cool!

ahahaha

Didn't you know that I just *act* special as a villager so people try to kill me? (I wasn't actually trying to)

crimsoncoyote on