As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Credit Card Statement Error

Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
edited February 2007 in PAX Archive
As many of you that registered early may notice, your credit card statement might say you were billed by "Child's Play" instead of "Penny Arcade," which is, in short, because Wells Fargo Business Services is run by a bunch of idiots. We have a few merchant accounts, and despite us telling them otherwise, they decided to initially use the Child's Play account (we use it for the dinner auction).

No worries- the funds processed have been appropriately transferred and the name is being changed. There's nothing you need to do on your end, but I did want to give you guys a heads up. Thanks!

Some guy.
Robert Khoo on

• Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    you're missing the bright side here. this means that i can write off donating $40 to a charitable organization this year!!!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    you're missing the bright side here. this means that i can write off donating $40 to a charitable organization this year!!!

You're an evil evil person.

Raiden333 on
    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Raiden333 wrote: »
    dyaballikl wrote: »

You're an evil evil person.

nah, i just try to live my life to be as much like div as possible!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    Booo, writing off as a deduction money that you're too cheap to actually give to a charity.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Druhim wrote: »
    Booo, writing off as a deduction money that you're too cheap to actually give to a charity.

Plus im sure the IRS will come back to bite him in the ass.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Druhim wrote: »

pssshhhh, i do a lot of charity. i'm doing the big stair climb up columbia tower in seattle on march 18th for the leukemia society, i've already raised like $500 for it, even donated like $100 myself. and i'm homeless right now!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    OMG conflict of interest! jk

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.