As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Pre-Registration is now OPEN!

2»

• slacktronslacktron Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Officially pre-reg'd.

A little nervous that I can't sign up for BYOC yet, but I have faith in the FAQ.

slacktron on
    slacktron_zombie_fighter_sig.jpg
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    We arent getting the largest areas of the WSCTC for pax. The 6th floor has the most floorspace but I think that one is claimed by UPS.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    slacktron wrote:
    Officially pre-reg'd.

A little nervous that I can't sign up for BYOC yet, but I have faith in the FAQ.

Dont be. its been this way every year.
    You will get an email when you can signup for it.

When you get the email DONT SLACK ON SIGNING UP or else the space will fill up before you realize it.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2007
    Legacy wrote:
    JC of DI wrote:
    Moe_Fwacky wrote:
    This poll is totally off. I mean, look at this.
    Today Penny Arcade revealed the first details of the fourth annual PAX, the largest one to date. Slated for August 24-26, the expo has outgrown its old venue and will be moved to the Washington State Trade and Convention Center in downtown Seattle, Washington. The extra room afforded by the move will make the 200,000 square feet of floor space at this year's PAX more than twice the size of last year's show. More space means more people, and the organizers are "conservatively" expecting 30,000 attendees at PAX 2007.

Where do all these people come from, and why aren't they here, voting in our poll?

Fuckers...

I'm not sure where they get that they are expecting 30,000 (they should be), but the Washington State Convention & Trade Center has 12,000 as the estimated attendance for PAX 07.

http://www.wsctc.com/about_us/calendar.aspx
    Head over to August. Now that is a conservative estimate.

bwahahaha
    Man, we almost doubled that last year.

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    BigRed wrote:
    slacktron wrote:
    Officially pre-reg'd.

Dont be. its been this way every year.
    You will get an email when you can signup for it.

When you get the email DONT SLACK ON SIGNING UP or else the space will fill up before you realize it.
    how awesome would it be if the expo fills up on pre-registration? i've already gotten all my friends to sign up, $40 is an orgasmic deal!

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • David CoffmanDavid Coffman Registered User, PAX Staff regular
    edited February 2007
    slacktron wrote:
    The FAQ shall not lead you astray. ;)

It's being held off a little longer to hopefully cut down on no-shows. It's a bummer when you have people paying for a seat they don't actually use. ;)

David Coffman on
  • Qs23Qs23 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    JC of DI wrote: »
    I think we're only getting a very small section of the Center, given how they mention the "200,000" square feet of space. I've been looking it up after I checked out some PDF's of the floorspace on there, and one article even mentions, while discussing Convention Center growth:

1.39-million.

I don't think we could find those 400 UPS guys if we tried.

I smell a challenge comming on...

Qs23 on
    PASig.gif
  • de4dmeta1de4dmeta1 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Relativiox wrote: »
    Grrr stupid camera shop people.

I get "laid off" and then this opens up grrrrrrrrrr.
    Although I was thinking of being a volunteer this year, hmmmm.

Do it man, it's totally worth it. Free shirt, all the Bawls you can handle (until it runs out), plus the all-access that comes with wearing The Black and having the badge. Only reason I didn't do it earlier than last year was the age minimum.

de4dmeta1 on
This discussion has been closed.