As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help me find a book title because you're all awesome. [LOCK]

SporkedSporked Registered User regular
edited February 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
So, years ago I read a book and I found myself wanting to reread it but i can't remember the title or author.

It was a fairly short paperback, kind of a philosophical book. One of the main characters was a biplane pilot and he would land in fields and give rides to people and stuff. He met another guy and they hung out and talked about life. Basically, the idea behind the book was that right and wrong (and probably reality) were subjective and that people basically only did what they wanted to. I read this book 9 years ago (it's at least that old, probably much older) and I'm sorry I'm so light on details >< Oh and, this could be totally wrong, but I remember there being a blue feather on the cover, and the title might have had something to do with that, but the blue feather angle comes up snake eyes.

Any guesses?

Sporked on

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Illusions by Richard Bach.

515VRPS6REL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

There's your feather.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    SporkedSporked Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Thanks!

This can be locked now.

Sporked on
This discussion has been closed.