As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Mini Phalla] Castlephallia - Day 6 - Let us Begin Anew! (NEUTRAL VICTORY)

1789101113»

• B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    So you DIDN'T need to kill the last Belmont.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    kime wrote: »
    One question, though: what happened to me if Drac died? Just, the game ended so I would win, or. . .?

You would have gained a vig power. You could choose to either use the vig ability or the copied ability on any given day, as you so wished.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Nope. I didn't need to kill any of you, but I revealed Rainfall and killed Stew_Stick. Just turned out that the village was doing well, they were talking with me and seemed fairly confident. You guys looked to be in a bad situation and didn't give me any signs of change. So I helped Micro and ebum to end the game faster and win! And silly B:L, you can't grudge me, I'm too awesome!

And yeah ebum, no lies for the most part. If you and Micro would have been less confident, I'd have followed up with Rainfall and probably sided with them. But you said it was down to 50/50, so that was good enough for me!

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Also I told you that you were going to win regardless, and I was right.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
    edited February 2009
    Also I told you that you were going to win regardless, and I was right.
    Yeah, that's always reassuring! I got worried Rainfall would take me out as revenge for revealing him, but then you confirmed that the game was pretty much over so I figured they wouldn't waste a kill on me.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Well, we didn't have much of a choice on the last day. We could kill Drac, or kill the neutrals. Obviously we chose to kill Drac.

Rainfall on
    edited February 2009
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Well, we didn't have much of a choice on the last day. We could kill Drac, or kill the neutrals. Obviously we chose to kill Drac.
    Which was a good choice, yeah. It was your only chance at winning. Just unfortunate for you I had a vig :P.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Yeah. Quite unfortunate. Out of the blue as well, since you hadn't successfully vigged before.

Rainfall on
    edited February 2009
    Yeah. Quite unfortunate. Out of the blue as well, since you hadn't successfully vigged before.
    Thanks to Wildcat :|. I had a horrible start with abilities. Blocked left and right. . .

kime on
    Steam profile
  • OhtsamOhtsam Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Died on fucking day 1
    FUCK
    Good game though even if I didn't get to properly participate in it

Ohtsam on
  • FreeAgentFreeAgent Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Great game everyone. Excellent work, Kime, neutral victories are what it's all about. I really enjoyed this (aside from Law perpetually moving my seer), so thanks for hosting Daius.

FreeAgent on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Great game all. Thanks Daius. This is the first Neutral win I've seen in a game. Well played all.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    Oats wrote: »
    Oh.

. . . kay.
    castlevaniahaveatyousn3.png

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • DaiusDaius Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    B:L wrote: »
    Oats wrote: »
    Oh.

. . . kay.
    castlevaniahaveatyousn3.png

You just HAD to go and do that, didn't you?

God damnit.

Daius on
    bigbosssig.png
    edited February 2009
    I thought it was funny :lol:.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Okay. it was completely rad when Law made B:L kill himself. How exactly did that happen?

Also, Oats is the worst. Worse than kime.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
    edited March 2009

I know! Isn't it wonderful!

kime on
    Steam profile
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Okay. it was completely rad when Law made B:L kill himself. How exactly did that happen?

B:L decided he would kill me, I happened to have targeted myself and him to switch abilities.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Ah, you were a bus driver.

That was really fun to read. Nice going, Law.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

I know! Isn't it wonderful!

For now.

Oats on
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    My role PM:
    Daius wrote:
    somacruz.jpg

You are... Soma Cruz!

In the year 2035 you were mysteriously transported to a castle sealed inside an eclipse. Here you had to fight many powerful demons in order to protect your friend Mina from a man called Graham Jones, who planned on becoming the reincarnation of Dracula. You have a feeling that Graham may have become drawn to this castle as well, and that he won’t be pleased to see you...

You have a special ability known as the Power of Dominance. Once a turn you can PM me the name of another player. If this player has an ability, you will be able to use that ability the next day. The ability you can use is replaced each time you target a new player. You also have the ability to vote once every night for a player to be destroyed by the castle's power.

As well as this, you have a feeling that something very strange might happen to you if Dracula is defeated...

Your aim is to survive to see either the Belmonts or the village win.

Hahaha that was awesome though. Hi5 FreeAgent! So yeah, that was tons of fun. I got lucky with FreeAgent revealing himself in the beginning, because it gave me two very nice abilities for the rest of the game (public reveal and vig on alternating days). I would have worked with anyone, really. . . it's just that the Belmonts never really contacted me. Since I was only working with good people, I ended up helping them.

I was role-blocked twice :(. One of them was Wildcat on the day I was supposed to kill Rainfall. . .

Lots of fun Daius! I really had a blast with my role! One question, though: what happened to me if Drac died? Just, the game ended so I would win, or. . .?

If you died I would have gotten to be the vig!

Also I find it hilarious that you did indeed end up being neutral.
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    The only solution is that kime is a neutral this game. Good thing spectre isn't around.

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Thanks to Wildcat :|. I had a horrible start with abilities. Blocked left and right. . .
    The way you were hounding me that day I was sure you'd be targetting me, if you'd had a kill.

Thanks for hosting Daius, I had good fun with this one.

Wildcat on