As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

A serious case for a Zune

The LandoStanderThe LandoStander Registered User regular
edited February 2009 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm in the market for a case to protect my 1st Gen 30 gig Zune. I'm looking for something that goes above and beyond the soft gel wraps and such that one commonly finds. If possible something that could enable the device to survive frequent forays onto a construction site that also protects the screen and buttons of the Zune.

Maybe someday, they'll see a hero's just a man. Who knows he's free.
The LandoStander on

• Options
    th3thirdmanth3thirdman Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I have this on my zune from day one not a scratch on it however I don't know how hard hitting you would need anything over this and I would just slip it into a steel box and cut a hole for head phones

th3thirdman on
  • Options
    Captain VashCaptain Vash Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
  • Options
    The LandoStanderThe LandoStander Registered User regular
    edited February 2009
    I've found the clear hard cases before. The one that actually covers the screen of the Zune is one that I considered. But I wanted to throw the question out to others in case I had missed some obscure but incredibly hardcore protection option for my Zune.

In terms of the punishment I would hope that the Zune/Case would be able to deal with is something along the lines of being caught between myself and upwards of a hundred or so pounds of weight that I might have to heft or wind up getting bashed against. If there was something that would make it so you would put your Zune on a tool belt and not give it a second thought, that's what I'm looking for.

The LandoStander on
    Maybe someday, they'll see a hero's just a man. Who knows he's free.