As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Hotel Question

tommygun0123tommygun0123 Registered User regular
edited April 2005 in PAX Archive
I'm 18 years old and wondering if I could rent a hotel room for the PAX? Where I live its possible, but I dont want to go all the way to find out you have to be 21 in that state

tommygun0123 on

• MegapuppyMegapuppy Registered User regular
    edited April 2005
    Im pretty sure that all it takes to reserve a hotel room in any state is a credit card.

If you are looking for someone to let you share their room, there is a thread for that up already.

Megapuppy on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2005
    I don't know if it's a law or just policy, but when I worked at a hotel, we didn't rent to anyone under 18.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • ServoServo Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2005
    I was planning on staying at my apartment.

Servo on
    newsigs.jpg
  • Q ZeroQ Zero Registered User regular
    edited April 2005
    Not sure yet if there are any other hotels open specifically for PAX yet, but Ichecked at the doubletree and there are NO two bed - hotel rooms left anymore, has anyone looked into this for people who are unlucky enough to register late? Or are we stuck with the single bed rooms, I dont have a preference, but the people I'm going with are starting to really bitch about it. :shock:

q zero 8)

Q Zero on
    Sometimes you just have to say.. what the fuck
  • MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2005
    The thread with the info on that is here: http://www.penny-arcade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=89552

looks like two-beds are gone for now.

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • etoychestetoychest Registered User regular
    edited April 2005
    Posted this in the room sharing thread, but I just got my confirmation today for covering the event. How are the hotels looking? Any one where a majority of folks are staying at that has room for a lonely sole such as myself?

etoychest on
  • JoonJoon Registered User regular
    edited April 2005
    I think most folks are staying in the Doubletree. Like it was said though, the rooms with two beds are gone. I don't know about the single bed rooms. Maybe if they have a roll-away available you can room with someone or there's always the floor.

Joon on
    bartsig.png