As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Stamp Collecting

Katchem_ashKatchem_ash __BANNED USERS regular
edited February 2007 in Critical Failures
Who does this wonderful hobby?

I got into stamp collecting way before Anime, Manga or even Videogames where in my mind. I was 7 years old, and my parents set me up with this hobby. They first bought me a writing pad and glued stamps to it and told me that this was my collection. So every day when my father came back from work, I would wait for his stamps and glue them.

Soon I transfered them by using water to remove the glue and used actual stampbooks. I also was given my father's collection and my grandfather gave me his. It was cool and I still have some pretty old stamps from aound 1918's and such.

I still collect them and my mission with this is to collect every country there was and is and have at least 20 different types of them. Its actually pretty good since I have the stamp books divided by continents and most have 2 or three books dedicated to them.

So who here stamp collects as well?

Katchem_ash on

• elkataselkatas Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Wrong channel, I think? :)

elkatas on
    Hypnotically inclined.
  • Katchem_ashKatchem_ash __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2007
    Whoops, I think it is. It should have been in D&D. If a mod can close this, I will post it there.

Katchem_ash on
  • ScooterScooter Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Honestly, I don't know that you really want to make a stamp collecting thread anywhere. :P

Maybe a general hobby/collection thread...

Scooter on
This discussion has been closed.