As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW] Mages: Spreadsheets and macros are for warlocks.

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    o_O
    Mages no longer make mage water. We don't need all the QQing.
    With the ghetto-hearthing being broken, I'm guessing even the 30-minute hearths won't stop mages from making decent money from ports soon.

MulysaSempronius on
    If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I had dreams about how rich I was gonna be before 30 minute stones came into play. Still be a decent moneymaker, but probably not much more than it is now.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    ClawshrimpyClawshrimpy Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Dailies? Questing? Selling your body in the Deeprun Tram? Damn man, quit acting so helpless and be proactive.
    Dailies and Questing? WHo in their right mind can put up witht hat shit for more than 20 minutes and actually make a good profit, or have the time to do so? and I've done all the interesting quests while leveling up, so all that's left, it seems are the really bad, or horribly bugged ones.

Then drop your stupid "RP" skills and make a gatherer. If you are not going to gather, quest, or do dailies, I really have no idea how you can make the kind of money you need to be anything more than a leech in your raids.

(unless that is what you are RPing as)
    Well Dailies take forever, I do them, they just don't make enough money quickly enough, and I can't keep at it for prolonged periods of time, it alsod eosn't help that I don't play often other than to attend Raids/run Dougeons/attend RP events and otherwise do stuff out of game. If the didn't neuter certain professions ability to make money..... I mean, I'd be fine selling spellthread if peoiple didn't fucking crash it all the time. and lord knows how long Exalted with Kirin Tor will take. I might be able to make money when I can start making some useful elixirs and Flasks, but I gotta buy a ton of herbs to get that leveled, too.

And doing 1.7k DPS isn't being a leech, I regularly get 5th or 6th spot, what is up with Mages obsessing about topping meters when you usually have to compete with DKs or Retadins etc. that have AoE in their rotation?

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Dailies? Questing? Selling your body in the Deeprun Tram? Damn man, quit acting so helpless and be proactive.
    Dailies and Questing? WHo in their right mind can put up witht hat shit for more than 20 minutes and actually make a good profit, or have the time to do so? and I've done all the interesting quests while leveling up, so all that's left, it seems are the really bad, or horribly bugged ones.

Then drop your stupid "RP" skills and make a gatherer. If you are not going to gather, quest, or do dailies, I really have no idea how you can make the kind of money you need to be anything more than a leech in your raids.

Well Dailies take forever, I do them, they just don't make enough money quickly enough, and I can't keep at it for prolonged periods of time, it alsod eosn't help that I don't play often other than to attend Raids/run Dougeons/attend RP events and otherwise do stuff out of game. If the didn't neuter certain professions ability to make money..... I mean, I'd be fine selling spellthread if peoiple didn't fucking crash it all the time. and lord knows how long Exalted with Kirin Tor will take. I might be able to make money when I can start making some useful elixirs and Flasks, but I gotta buy a ton of herbs to get that leveled, too.

And doing 1.7k DPS isn't being a leech, I regularly get 5th or 6th spot, what is up with Mages obsessing about topping meters when you usually have to compete with DKs or Retadins etc. that have AoE in their rotation?

5th or 6 out of 10? So you are beating tank, tank, healer, healer, and maybe one DPS, assuming you aren't running 3 heals.

It's not about being top of meters all the time. It's about bringing your A-Game to a raid. If I was only doing 1700 DPS, I would not be upset about some other player's contribution to Sarth+, because I am well under what my class is capable of.

We also have AOE. Employ it on the fights where it is worth it, like AOEing drakes. I can assure you incidental AOE is not the reason you are getting beat. Especially on fights (a lot of raid bosses) that only have 1 target at a time.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    edited March 2009

5th or 6 out of 10? So you are beating tank, tank, healer, healer, and maybe one DPS, assuming you aren't running 3 heals.

It's not about being top of meters all the time. It's about bringing your A-Game to a raid. If I was only doing 1700 DPS, I would not be upset about some other player's contribution to Sarth+, because I am well under what my class is capable of.

We also have AOE. Employ it on the fights where it is worth it, like AOEing drakes. I can assure you incidental AOE is not the reason you are getting beat. Especially on fights (a lot of raid bosses) that only have 1 target at a time.
    It's just so hard to make the money from those Dailies when you have a flying moust that's incredibly slow, and the two zones that offer the most Dailies require ment to fly and don't allow me to use an Epic Land very often. and I'd need 5k gold just to make this not paiful.

It's like being in a catch 22.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    EriosErios Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    *snip*
    I can't really Alt-Tab that often or I crash. and sometime I can end up forgetting something and waste gold in an unnessecary way, and I seem to rarely have more than 400g o me at any time, and the 400gish area is assuming I haven't had to spend any in a while.

I'm jealous of Plate-wearers, sure, they have worse repair costs, but dammit, they can make $texas with mining. and I'm a Tailo9r/Alchemist for RP reasons. Plate-Wearers however can just mine stuff up and make a killing, especially if they JC.
    20050102-note-padhalf.gif
    +
    Fountain_Pens__2009Fountain_Pen.jpg

Erios on
    Steam: erios23, Live: Coconut Flavor, Origin: erios2386.
  • Options
    edited March 2009

It's just so hard to make the money from those Dailies when you have a flying moust that's incredibly slow, and the two zones that offer the most Dailies require ment to fly and don't allow me to use an Epic Land very often. and I'd need 5k gold just to make this not paiful.

With the exception of flying to get there, there is no reason you NEED your flying mount to get to the Hodir dailies. Hell, since you claim not to do much of anything else, set your stone there and go nuts.

I love you erios.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Also, claw, if the economy is as bad as you say it is on your server, consider picking up enchanting. Soloing instances to level the profession, and then start soloing outlands instances and sell the mats to other people at the stated exorbitant prices. If you don't want to do this on your main due to RP value of tradeskills, consider doing it on an alt while levelling (much less painful this way, I find). Which brings me to my next piece of advice...

Also, level up an herbalist alt (give it the WG shoulders for fun and profit). STOP BUYING HERBS FROM THE AH. Make it something brainless like a rogue and just go insane. One can hit 60 on a rogue VERY quickly, after that point, levelling alchemy is cake. Plus, you get a metric fuckton of money from levelling the rogue (especially since we have heirloom items now).

Erios on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

With the exception of flying to get there, there is no reason you NEED your flying mount to get to the Hodir dailies. Hell, since you claim not to do much of anything else, set your stone there and go nuts.

I love you erios.
    I primarilly do the IceCrown Dailies, and to do them all, you need to fly around all the fucking place. the Storm Peaks Daies, there are not enough of them, and it's less money avalable compared to Icecrown, the problem is Icecrown is xbawks hueg onless you have an epic flyer.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Erios wrote: »
    Also, claw, if the economy is as bad as you say it is on your server, consider picking up enchanting. Soloing instances to level the profession, and then start soloing outlands instances and sell the mats to other people at the stated exorbitant prices. If you don't want to do this on your main due to RP value of tradeskills, consider doing it on an alt while levelling (much less painful this way, I find). Which brings me to my next piece of advice...

Also, level up an herbalist alt (give it the WG shoulders for fun and profit). STOP BUYING HERBS FROM THE AH. Make it something brainless like a rogue and just go insane. One can hit 60 on a rogue VERY quickly, after that point, levelling alchemy is cake. Plus, you get a metric fuckton of money from levelling the rogue (especially since we have heirloom items now).
    I tried doing this on my Death Knight, and it's painfully hard to level a gathering profession, especially in the old world. it's going painfully slow, and ym Mage can't even use Old Wolrd herbs anymore, he can't even use TBC herbs that much more.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

I love you erios.
    I primarilly do the IceCrown Dailies, and to do them all, you need to fly around all the fucking place. the Storm Peaks Daies, there are not enough of them, and it's less money avalable compared to Icecrown, the problem is Icecrown is xbawks hueg onless you have an epic flyer.

For pure money gathering, it is not about quantity, it is about density. There are so many quests to do in that tiny zone, and you don't have to fly. You also get rep, so you can enchant your shoulders. You are making it way harder on yourself by doing Icecrown.

Edit: I should note, the Hodir have a ton a dailies, but you can't see them all yet because, well, you haven't been doing you dailies. as you rep up, you unlock more dailies in that zone.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    edited March 2009

I love you erios.

For pure money gathering, it is not about quantity, it is about density. There are so many quests to do in that tiny zone, and you don't have to fly. You also get rep, so you can enchant your shoulders. You are making it way harder on yourself by doing Icecrown.
    What,. all of 2 quests? freezing the scraps and freeing the spirits with Hodir's Horn? maybe farming Eternals if people are not farming the shit out of them? (unlikely.)

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    Super NamicchiSuper Namicchi Orange County, CARegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    i can tell you one thing, your meta gem is a piece of shit

get the chaotic skyflare diamond.

seriously, you're nearly the SAME gear level as I am; check out my armory. my DPS is 2.6 in raid situations. your spec looks fine, so it's not that. your gear is fine with the exception of your gems, so it's not that either, so it must be your rotation. read the goddamn elitist jerks thread and learn the fucking rotation!

also, Flameheart Spell Scalpel from Kirin Tor revered. Cursed Lich Blade blows, and you have revered so i know you can buy it. it's like 15g.

EDIT: also, what glyphs are you running?

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

I love you erios.

What,. all of 2 quests? freezing the scraps and freeing the spirits with Hodir's Horn? maybe farming Eternals if people are not farming the shit out of them? (unlikely.)

I edited it in, but when you hit honored and revered, you unlock more dailies.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    edited March 2009

seriously, you're nearly the SAME gear level as I am; check out my armory. my DPS is 2.6 in raid situations. your spec looks fine, so it's not that. your gear is fine with the exception of your gems, so it's not that either, so it must be your rotation. read the goddamn elitist jerks thread and learn the fucking rotation!

also, Flameheart Spell Scalpel from Kirin Tor revered. Cursed Lich Blade blows, and you have revered so i know you can buy it. it's like 15g.
    I can't use Chaotic Skyflare as I only have one Blue Gem Socket. I got the Only Meta I can use with my gear.

ANd really, this is my retation verbatim:

AB AB AB Barrage

*If I get Missile Barrage During AB Speam* Missiles

*If I Get Missile Barrage During Arcane Barrage* 2x More AB, than Missiles

I DOn't know what I'm doing wrong.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    edited March 2009

I can't use Chaotic Skyflare as I only have one Blue Gem Socket. I got the Only Meta I can use with my gear.

ANd really, this is my retation verbatim:

AB AB AB Barrage

*If I get Missile Barrage During AB Speam* Missiles

*If I Get Missile Barrage During Arcane Barrage* 2x More AB, than Missiles

I DOn't know what I'm doing wrong.

You can put another blue gem into a non-blue socket. Or get a belt buckle and put it there. Either way works.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Rumor has it socket bonuses are worth less than 3% increased crit damage.

Erios on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    the man above should be limed for truth.

okay, let me put it to you this way: that's ONE of three possible rotations. if you bothered to check my Elitist Jerks link you'd know, but I'll lay it out for you here.

there are THREE rotations you want to pay attention to, but possibly 5 if you're picky, which I assume you're not.

First rotation is your default cycle - i tend to pop cooldowns to go along with it, and that is as you said. AB, AB, AB, abarr or mbarr.

however, there's also two other cycles you need to be aware of, and switch to as need arises, those being the Mana Dump cycle and the Mana-saving cycle.

mana dump is easy. spam arcane blasts and unload all your mana. you use this when the boss is near dead and you have mana to spare, because if you're doing your job, as an arcane mage, you should be out of mana at the end of every fight.

the second is the Mana Saving cycle, to be used in the middle of the fight when your mana is low. I tend to stick with AB abarr or AB mbarr as the situation permits. this allows you to put up steady damage while still allowing your mana pool to deplete at a slower rate.

also, i need to know what glyphs you're using. and do you use your cooldowns? a big contributor to Arcane DPS is popping icy veins + arcane power + whatever trinkets (i notice you have mark of the war prisoner like me). if you're doing as I outlined, you should be pulling at least 2.2k DPS constantly.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    the man above should be limed for truth.

okay, let me put it to you this way: that's ONE of three possible rotations. if you bothered to check my Elitist Jerks link you'd know, but I'll lay it out for you here.

there are THREE rotations you want to pay attention to, but possibly 5 if you're picky, which I assume you're not.

First rotation is your default cycle - i tend to pop cooldowns to go along with it, and that is as you said. AB, AB, AB, abarr or mbarr.

however, there's also two other cycles you need to be aware of, and switch to as need arises, those being the Mana Dump cycle and the Mana-saving cycle.

mana dump is easy. spam arcane blasts and unload all your mana. you use this when the boss is near dead and you have mana to spare, because if you're doing your job, as an arcane mage, you should be out of mana at the end of every fight.

the second is the Mana Saving cycle, to be used in the middle of the fight when your mana is low. I tend to stick with AB abarr or AB mbarr as the situation permits. this allows you to put up steady damage while still allowing your mana pool to deplete at a slower rate.

also, i need to know what glyphs you're using. and do you use your cooldowns? a big contributor to Arcane DPS is popping icy veins + arcane power + whatever trinkets (i notice you have mark of the war prisoner like me). if you're doing as I outlined, you should be pulling at least 2.2k DPS constantly.

My Glyphs are Arcane Blast, Arcane Missiles, and Molten Armor. And yes, I genereally use my Cooldowns whenever possible. though I generally hold the faster changing Arcane Power back until at least my Mark of the War Prisoner is ready again, if not Icy Veins as well.

I didn't know about the Mana Dump, the StratFu Arcane video didn't cover that so well.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    you might want to consider replacing Molten Armor with Mana Gem like me. it stacks with the Mage T7 set bonus, and you have plenty of crit as it is. if you go with mana gem, it will give you more mana to work with during the fight, and as we all know, more mana = more spells.

also, I recommend using Mage Armor during the fight. Arcane isn't as dependent on the RNG as FFB is, especially since clearcasting/presence of mind procs the +30% crit chance anyway.

it might be a case that you burn through your mana a little too quick and aren't putting out the optimal damage per minute.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    you might want to consider replacing Molten Armor with Mana Gem like me. it stacks with the Mage T7 set bonus, and you have plenty of crit as it is. if you go with mana gem, it will give you more mana to work with during the fight, and as we all know, more mana = more spells.

also, I recommend using Mage Armor during the fight. Arcane isn't as dependent on the RNG as FFB is, especially since clearcasting/presence of mind procs the +30% crit chance anyway.

it might be a case that you burn through your mana a little too quick and aren't putting out the optimal damage per minute.
    Hmm, I may have to just see how my Mana goes. it might call for this Mana Gem glyph, but if it isn't would taking the Arcane Power Glyph be more optimal than Molten Armor?

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    yeah, it comes down to preference. i like the mana gem glyph simply because it supplies the most mana-hungry spec in the most mana-hungry class more room to work in.

Super Namicchi on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    yeah, it comes down to preference. i like the mana gem glyph simply because it supplies the most mana-hungry spec in the most mana-hungry class more room to work in.
    I just hope, that I'll be able to get back up there and improive and get what I need without having to really grind dailies all day long just to make End's Meet as it were. The Reason I'm leveling Alchemy anyways is so I can get sensible Flasks, Hell, buying the herbs to make the Flask might actually be better for me than buying them from some other Alchemist, especially if I can try to do the stuff to qulify for 4 hour flasks.

Plus, Mighty Frost Protection pots might help with Sapp, and stuff like that. I just have so much to buy, and not a lot of time to make it in.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    DerrickDerrick Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

Hmm, I may have to just see how my Mana goes. it might call for this Mana Gem glyph, but if it isn't would taking the Arcane Power Glyph be more optimal than Molten Armor?

No, for straight dps Molten Armor glyph is better than the AP one.

I personally use a AB/Missile/Mage Armor glyph setup.

Derrick on
    Steam and CFN: Enexemander
  • Options
    The Muffin ManThe Muffin Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Meh, frost resist on that fight is pretty much useless, so don't waste your money (Unless your healers are ridiculous inept and can't handle healing).

Also, yes it's expensive. Yes it sucks to have to re-gem and re-enchant your gear whenever you upgrade. But keep in mind that the more you get this into your head as a habit and less as a burden, the less you think about it. Kind of like training skills. Past level, like, 10, you stop noticing.

On top of that you'll climb up the DPS meters faster with better enchants and gems.

The Muffin Man on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I definitely enjoyed the server economy talk in this thread...

Henroid on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Updated the OP to include hit ratings provided by one forumer, as well as talent specs previously suggested (the arcane one includes changes you guys corrected me on).

Henroid on
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    What kind of feedback you looking for in re: Frostfire, Henroid?

Alecthar on
  • Options
    TimIsOnTheInternetTimIsOnTheInternet new member
    edited March 2009
    Having raided with a Frost spec before (I've admittedly switched to Frostfire, but will set Frost back up as my second spec come 3.1), it's really not as bad as people give it credit for. I used it before Torment the Weak was changed to make it pretty much a necessary talent, but I figure a raiding Frost spec these days would look something like this, with Glyphs of Frostbolt, Water Elemental, and Molten Armour.

TimIsOnTheInternet on
    This is a clever and thought-provoking signature.
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Alecthar wrote: »

I'm just trying to get builds up there (for now) that everyone can generally agree upon being the best allocation of talent points.

I personally hate the Playing with Fire talent, for example, but I know that so I can change those three points however I like. But generally I see people recommend it as part of the build.

Henroid on
  • Options
    TheTishTheTish Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Henroid wrote: »

I'm just trying to get builds up there (for now) that everyone can generally agree upon being the best allocation of talent points.

I personally hate the Playing with Fire talent, for example, but I know that so I can change those three points however I like. But generally I see people recommend it as part of the build.

Yeah... playing with fire is a double edged sword. But in theory mages shouldnt be taking damage.

As for the Fire/ttw spec, you could use my build as an example. The only difference between mine and the cookie cutter max single target dps spec is that i have blastwave and dragon's breath. The standard cookie cutter Fire/ttw raiding build drops those, and puts the 2 points into world in flames to max it out. Personally, I couldnt imagine being deep fire without blastwave or dragon's breath.

TheTish on
    sig-1117080.jpg
    -- Gnome mage enchantress and inscriptionologist... er scribbler --
    sig-1497520.jpg
    sig-1497534.jpg
  • Options
    AlectharAlecthar Alan Shore We're not territorial about that sort of thing, are we?Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    TheTish wrote: »

Yeah... playing with fire is a double edged sword. But in theory mages shouldnt be taking damage.

As for the Fire/ttw spec, you could use my build as an example. The only difference between mine and the cookie cutter max single target dps spec is that i have blastwave and dragon's breath. The standard cookie cutter Fire/ttw raiding build drops those, and puts the 2 points into world in flames to max it out. Personally, I couldnt imagine being deep fire without blastwave or dragon's breath.

At this point I prefer rolling without both of them and sticking with 2 points in Flame Throwing (I'm FFB). Largely because I mostly just raid, and honestly Dragon's Breath isn't super awesome in AoE situations, and Blast Wave's a big liability.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Flame Throwing doesn't affect FFB though. Why would you have points there?

I can understand not taking Dragon's Breath and Blase Wave because they aren't really PvE'ish outside of solo'ing. They're two instant damage spells though to have as backup.

Henroid on
  • Options
    TheTishTheTish Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    TheTish wrote: »

At this point I prefer rolling without both of them and sticking with 2 points in Flame Throwing (I'm FFB). Largely because I mostly just raid, and honestly Dragon's Breath isn't super awesome in AoE situations, and Blast Wave's a big liability.

Granted, DB and BW are pretty much only used sparingly on trash when I'm raiding. But I find them very useful for their defensive properties. They are great to have when stuff breaks away from a group we are AoE'ing down. And blastwave isn't a huge liability as many people make it out to be... I love it for pushing mobs back into AoE. :)

And flamethrowing is good to have in a FFB build to extend the range of scorch and get pyro and living bomb to the same range (actually 1 yrd further) as FFB.

TheTish on
    sig-1117080.jpg
    -- Gnome mage enchantress and inscriptionologist... er scribbler --
    sig-1497520.jpg
    sig-1497534.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Flame Throwing doesn't affect FFB though. Why would you have points there?

I can understand not taking Dragon's Breath and Blase Wave because they aren't really PvE'ish outside of solo'ing. They're two instant damage spells though to have as backup.

With Flame Throwing, it's easier to keep Scorch up long distance (like in Heigan, where I'm trying to keep as much distance as possible to make sure I don't get slowed) and it puts Pyro and LB at about the same range as FFB. It makes things a ton easier.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Meh, frost resist on that fight is pretty much useless, so don't waste your money (Unless your healers are ridiculous inept and can't handle healing).

Also, yes it's expensive. Yes it sucks to have to re-gem and re-enchant your gear whenever you upgrade. But keep in mind that the more you get this into your head as a habit and less as a burden, the less you think about it. Kind of like training skills. Past level, like, 10, you stop noticing.

On top of that you'll climb up the DPS meters faster with better enchants and gems.
    Well, my guild said that getting Frost Resist and brewing up those potions would make the fight a bit easier on the healers, and that we might as well craft it up and make Sapph die in less attempts so we can get more time in on KT. and that, chances are good that we'll need the stuff for Hodir once we go to Ulduar.

Clawshrimpy on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Blizzard posted a quick blurb about mages.
    Fiery Payback on PTR
    Fiery Payback is still 2 ranks. The disarm is a passive ability. It isn't dependent on being near death. We are still messing with the duration, etc.

Henroid on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    Blizzard posted a quick blurb about mages.
    Fiery Payback on PTR
    Fiery Payback is still 2 ranks. The disarm is a passive ability. It isn't dependent on being near death. We are still messing with the duration, etc.

Biggest update on our class so far.

Re: Frost Pots, I am gonna demonstrate a bit of ignorance here, but I don't see why those would be on a different CD from regular Mana Pots. Wouldn't you be better off popping one of those?

I could be wrong, I don't really fool with them, TBH.

TheBlackWind on
    PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    edited March 2009

Well, my guild said that getting Frost Resist and brewing up those potions would make the fight a bit easier on the healers, and that we might as well craft it up and make Sapph die in less attempts so we can get more time in on KT. and that, chances are good that we'll need the stuff for Hodir once we go to Ulduar.

That's a good way to characterize it. It's an investment in future raids, and tossing on a couple pieces (I used to do belt and boots) is a good way to ease some burden on healers, especially if your guild hasn't been clearing Naxx all the time.

Alecthar on
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    4 seconds I think would be a decent duration.

Oh man I would love that so much.

Jasconius on
This discussion has been closed.