As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Street Fighter IV! I want to be the very best, like noone ever was!

SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
edited March 2009 in Games and Technology
Just gonna copy-paste the old OP and add the old to the op

If you want to be added to a list pm manaleak34, not me!
manaleak34 wrote: »
last_supper_sfold.jpg

TOURNAMENT ACTION
MNC Dover is going to be running PA tournaments for both SF4 and HDR on both systems check out his thread for more info.

Previous Threads
3/01-3/10
2/24-3/1
2/19-2/24
2/4-2/19
street_fighter_iv_logo.jpg
-Xbox360/PS3: OUT NOW
-PC: Summer 2009
available
Why are all these Streets Fighting and since when was there four of them?
Street Fighter IV(SF4) is the first numerical sequel of Capcom's iconic fighting game since 1997. If for some reason you've never played Fighting games before it's pretty simple. You and your opponent select a character and try to knock out the other using a variety of moves.

Of course I know that! Give me more details!
The design of the game is very similar to Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo and is intended to allow gamers who played SF2 in the arcades or the consoles to jump right back in and use most of the same mechanics and controls with some additions from SF3. Of course theres also plenty of new stuff.

-Focus Attacks replace the parry system from Street Fighter 3. A player can hold down the medium punch and kick button, which allows the player to absorb one attack from the enemy. Once the buttons are released the attack is made with it's power being dependent on how long the buttons were held. Theres plenty of canceling shenanigans you can do with these attacks and are intended to be an important aspect of SF4's gameplay.

-Ultra Combos Super attacks and EX specials make a return along with new Ultra Combos. As your character gets beaten up during the fight their Ultra or Revenge meter builds up. Once it reaches a certain point your character can then use a high damaging over the top cinematic special attack.
Ultra Move Montage

-It's pretty! This isn't Street Fighter EX we're talking about. The graphics in this game are possibly the most stylish in any fighting game to date and it looks amazing in motion with impressive animations.
SCREENSHOT DUMP(Size Rape all up in here, Japanese Names Present)
102.jpg
115.jpg
456.jpg
090.jpg

CHARACTERS
Returning Fighters (Arcade Characters)
250px-Sf4-ryu_big.jpg
Ryu: Well...he's Ryu. The most iconic fighting character there is returns and still knows how to throw a Hadouken.
250px-Sf4-ken_big.jpg
Ken: Ryu's color swap and training partner might share moves with Ryu but he's more likely to send you flying with a flaming Shoryuken, overused online.
250px-Sf4-chun-li.jpg
Chun-Li: She might be a woman but she can still kick your ass with her trademark thunder thighs.
250px-Sf4-guile.jpg
Guile: Possibly the most patriotic man alive, Guile Sonic Booms everyone until they become family men.
250px-Sf4-honda.jpg
E. Honda: A sumo wrestler who can fly like a bullet which makes perfect sense in any sort of context.
250px-Sf4-dhalsim.jpg
Dhalsim: An Indian mystic who shows people enlightenment by punching them with stretchy arms and setting them on fire.
250px-Sf4-zangief.jpg
Zangief: The 'Gief' is a muscle bound stereotypical Russian wrestler who Spinning Pile Drives bears and anyone else he can grab on a regular basis for Mother Russia.
250px-Sf4-blanka.jpg
Blanka: A Brazilian who grew up in the rain forest turning his skin green and making him able to expel electricity. Guess scientists haven't discovered those plants yet.
250px-Sf4-bison.jpg
M. Bison(Dictator): A new Street Fighter may be the most important day of your life, but for him it's Tuesday.
250px-Sf4-sagat.jpg
Sagat: The Muay Thai fighter still wants revenges for the scar on his chest and will use any TIGER TIGER TIGER related powers to do it.
250px-Sf4-vega.jpg
Vega(Claw): He might be a narcissistic pretty boy but his claw and wall jumping shenanigans are quite deadly.
250px-Sf4-balrog.jpg
Balrog(Boxer): An American boxer with no connection whatsoever with Mike Tyson who enjoys headbutting people in the face and fight money.

New Characters
250px-Sf4-crimson-viper.jpg
Crimson Viper: An American spy who uses flame boots and thunder gloves to even the match up.
250px-Sf4-abel.jpg
Abel: A French mixed martial artist with amnesia looking to defeat the remaining members of Shadaloo.
250px-Sf4-el-fuerte.jpg
El Fuerte: Street Fighter jumps on the luchador bandwagon with a lucha libre fighter who cooks as a hobby.
250px-Rufus-Street_Fighter_IV-fixed.jpg
Rufus: A big fatty America taking full use of animation physics. He has quite a overconfident view of himself and wishes to defeat Ken to become America's greatest fighter.
Console Exclusive
250px-AkumaSF4.jpg
Akuma: He might be balanced but this demon is just as scary as ever.
250px-Gouken1.jpg
Gouken: The trainer of Ryu and Ken and the closest your ever going to get to having Sheng Long.
270px-Sf4-Cammy2.jpg
Cammy: Every 12 year old boy's favorite character who was doing ass shots before they where cool. Is in the game thanks to a online Capcom poll.
250px-SakuraSFIV.jpg
Sakura: A high school outfit wearing Ryu fan girl who seems to love ripping off his moves.
250px-Sf4-dan.jpg
Dan: Street Fighter's joke character. He intentionally sucks but everyone loves him.
250px-Sf4-fei-long.jpg
Fei-Long: He's pretty much a Bruce Lee that can set his legs on fire. Which is just fine with most people.
250px-Sf4-rose.jpg
Rose: An Italian fortune teller who shares Bison's soul or something. She has a pretty scarf which functions as a weapon and a sham-wow.
250px-Sf4-gen.jpg
Gen: The only Street Fighter with multiple fighting styles, Gen is intended for Street Fighter veterans who like beating people up with old Chinese men.
250px-Se01.jpg
Seth: The boss character of SF4. He uses the moves of other characters and his belly serves as a vacuum for the oddest Ultra Combo there is. Is the cheapest bastard around.
HOW TO UNLOCK CHARACTERS
CHARACTER UNLOCK CONDITIONS
[Can unlock with one-round matches on the lowest difficulty level]
Cammy: Beat Arcade Mode with Crimson Viper.
Fei Long: Beat Arcade Mode with Abel.
Gen: Beat Arcade Mode with Chun Li.
Rose: Beat Arcade Mode with M. Bison (Dictator).
Sakura: Beat Arcade Mode with Ryu.
Dan: Beat Arcade Mode with Sakura.
Akuma and Gouken
Seth: Beat arcade mode with all characters. Beat Arcade Mode with Gouken. You cannot continue.
HOW TO USE CHARGE MOVES
Simply hold towards the direction for about 2 seconds and then do the next commands. For example Chun-Li's fireball would have you holding back for 2 seconds and then pushing forward while pressing a punch button. It is best to use Down-Back for charge characters.
Wait, I can't play this game with a regular controller!(as in the 360 D-pad is TRASH)
Not to worry as several controllers have been made especially for the game.
Your options are:
The Fightpad($30USD)
ps3-sfiv-fightpad-chun-li-490.jpg
Based off the Sega Saturn controller it features a nice floatly D-Pad and a 6 face button set-up along with turbo options. Great for those who want to be good but don't want to break the bank either.

The Fight Stick($70 PS3,$80 360 USD)
51CsxvLuibL._AA280_.jpg
The standard fight stick featuring a eight button layout with start and back on the side. Has turbo options as well as a disabler so you don't accidentally hit the home button during a fight. Is easily customizable and a fine entry stick.

The Tournament Fight Stick($150USD)
41Hc2-YUzRL._AA280_.jpg
This super fancy one is literally all the parts straight from the original arcade cabinet at a hefty 6lbs. It has all the features from the standard plus extras including being able to screw it right to a table. Right now they're pretty much sold out everywhere until a new production is made so best of luck finding one.

All reviews so far have been very positive and they look to be great products. However at this time pretty much all of them are a pain in the butt to find.
Of course there's plenty of other options for sticks such as Hori sticks or customs.

Hows the online?
The online is very good even after the main release! However how good it is may of course vary depending on your connection.
PRO TIP: Playing arcade while accepting online matches is much more effective than searching for other players and you'll get plenty of challengers.

360 Friend List: Send an invite to PASF4 and use that profile's friends list to find other PA SF4 players on XBL.
Currently PASF4 has 97+ friends, I will continue to accept anyone up to the limit however if I get requests afterwords I will be deleting those who have been the most inactive from the list.
PS3 Friend's List(Current as of 3/2, PM me if you'd like to be on the list)!
PA Name-PSN Name
Grove - ObstinateGrove
Baratus - Baratus_JT
Toefoo - Soultics
Derigor - Derigor
Elementalor - Elementalor
TheStig - Mannarless
rfalias - RFAlias
thepassenger - ohvermie
SabreMau - Tresjin
Kyougu - brownchiclets
Adda - Addauk
Ah_Pook - Ah_Pook
DesertChicken-DesertChicken
dav3yb - dav3yb1337
Hyperion - Jhnny_Cash
Hitsuraptor - Hitsuraptor
UnbreakableVow - UnbreakableVow
Professor Snugglesworth - SOLDIER
No Great Name - NoGreatName
Gahzi - Gahzi1337
firekiun- Kiunch
SisterRay - PalaceBrother
Rubix42 - Rubix42
AggroChan - Sillender
kdrudy - KDRudy
Caenem - Nemlock
MrSupafly- supaflysnooka
rfalais- RFAlias
mynameisguido-ultraguido777
Marikir - Marikir
Antihippy-Antiwhippy
sonictk-sonictk1989
Svevin-Kevko

I need more Street Fighting!
The recently released Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix on XBL and PSN provides old school fighting action with new presentation and balancing.

Check out the PA thread here for more info.

MORE STUFF

Very good guide to everything Street Fighter

Videos of Trial Modes for all characters.

Downloadable Content, featuring lots of alternate costume screenshots.

Faceplate Templates for the MadCatz Fightsticks.

Pretty much the only place to get parts to mod sticks here in the US.

MORE SCREENSHOTS
VIDEOS AWESOME FAKE ADS FROM NeoGAF
sf4-next.jpg
2efuz4h.jpg
fei-long.jpg
See more here
SILLYNESS

SkutSkut on

• HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    This op is a very very very fine op.

I've decided, after much debate, I'd rather have the MadCatz SF4 SE stick than the Hori EX2, if only for the extra two buttons. Not to mention that it's easier to mod.

Houn on
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Smells like new thread.

My stick choices were limited by what's available in this plane of existence.

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Houn wrote: »
    This op is a very very very fine op.

I've decided, after much debate, I'd rather have the MadCatz SF4 SE stick than the Hori EX2, if only for the extra two buttons. Not to mention that it's easier to mod.

Yea I couldn't really top it, and I want a SFIV SE stick but they damn expensive and I has no works atm. still.

SkutSkut on
  • TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    checking shipping status on XBOX360 TOURNAMENT EDITION FIGHTSTICK

hold please...
    HODGKINS,IL, US 03/09/2009 2:13 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

maybe thursday....

TyrantCow on
  • ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Got my new parts in, so tonight will be dedicated to modding my stick. And hopefully not borking it.

Elementalor on
    Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • stigweardstigweard Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    It must be nice. There aren't any kind of fight stick or pads around here for purchase.I can't be arsed to order from the states with the poor exchange rate.

stigweard on
  • JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    yay new thread

that guy on ebay better sell me at fightpad for $40

that, or the streets will continue to fight way too hard

Joolander on
    edited March 2009
    whatevs
    someone should build a mo-cap suit

varying degrees of limb extension results in light, medium, fierce attacks
    and movement is done by... uhh.... i don't know... hip thrusts? tongue?

TyrantCow on
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    stigweard wrote: »
    It must be nice. There aren't any kind of fight stick or pads around here for purchase.I can't be arsed to order from the states with the poor exchange rate.

You could try ordering from japan, I hear their economy is tanking. I think it's pretty funny how our exploding economy actually ended up increasing the value of the dollar. This one guy that does work for our company in NZ says he basically got a 50% pay raise because he's paid in US dollars.

So have the SE fight sticks been coming in?
    TyrantCow where is that stick from? Was it a preorder?

TheStig on
    bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    edited March 2009
    TheStig wrote: »

Ordered: 1/22/09 (BestBuy)

TyrantCow on
  • JelloblimpJelloblimp Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Madcatz is making more sticks and fightpads, and will be out later this month or next.

Jelloblimp on
    steam_sig.png
  • The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I swear to god I'm almost done with this game. It just doesn't want me to love it. Masssssssive Rant inside, read and have a laugh at how terrible I am. (Don't actually)
    I am seriously getting tired of fighting people who are 10x better then me ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I always end up getting cornered with some bullshit and I can't do anything about it, and my fucking controller is really pissing me off, OH I THOUGHT YOU SAID SOUL THROW! (I know its the shortcut but I can't be fucking up the input that bad). I can't justify a stick when I'm not even decent at the game. I thought something had clicked with Cammy but I was just fighting a bunch of shitty people.

I understand you can get some basic understanding before I go online but come on most of the time I'd at least enjoy fighting people I can see were I went wrong, not just hoping on and getting completely destroyed because I fucking messed up my spacing. I know where I went wrong using the light kick instead of fierce but its always what comes next, be it Shoyruken spam or constant throws.

Also Ken can go fuck him self, like seriously.

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
  • StokedUpStokedUp Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    shiny and new. Ill be up for some sparring after i eat so ill be warmed up for my fight with dover.

StokedUp on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gamertag(SSF4/MW2)StokedAidzzzSC2 ID Stoked.655
    Uploaded SC2 Replays
    edited March 2009
    noooooooo, he turned down my offer of $40 :(

but he did lower his buy it now price from $99 to $76 :)

and i have 2 more days to convince him his price is outrageous

Joolander on
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    All of a sudden I'm fighting Balrog after Balrog.

And I don't know how to beat him with Cammy because I'm used to fighting Ken after Ken.

joshofalltrades on
  • SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I swear to god I'm almost done with this game. It just doesn't want me to love it. Masssssssive Rant inside, read and have a laugh at how terrible I am. (Don't actually)
    I am seriously getting tired of fighting people who are 10x better then me ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I always end up getting cornered with some bullshit and I can't do anything about it, and my fucking controller is really pissing me off, OH I THOUGHT YOU SAID SOUL THROW! (I know its the shortcut but I can't be fucking up the input that bad). I can't justify a stick when I'm not even decent at the game. I thought something had clicked with Cammy but I was just fighting a bunch of shitty people.

I understand you can get some basic understanding before I go online but come on most of the time I'd at least enjoy fighting people I can see were I went wrong, not just hoping on and getting completely destroyed because I fucking messed up my spacing. I know where I went wrong using the light kick instead of fierce but its always what comes next, be it Shoyruken spam or constant throws.

Also Ken can go fuck him self, like seriously.

Play with PA people, seriously.

Also King Kong has one helluva Sagat. Thanks for whipping my ass so much, good practice against him.

SkutSkut on
    edited March 2009
    Houn wrote: »

dude

make him an offer for exactly retail

worse comes to worse, you'll get one when the second shipment comes

Joolander on
  • HounHoun Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I should say that, by "you all", I mean "the internet" in general. Not you people specifically. You're all pretty cool. Unless that's your auction.

Houn on
  • TheSuperWootTheSuperWoot Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I know someone had a similar problem in a thread before this one so here goes.

For some reason SF4 refuses to acknowledge the fact that I am speaking into my microphone whenever I play the game. I know it's not a problem with the mic or controller since I can send voice messages to people just fine. I tried googling the problem but my google-fu is weak and I didn't turn up anything useful.

TheSuperWoot on
  • aBlankaBlank Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    carrying this over from the old thread, but I think Seth would be an amazing character if he didn't have shit for hitpoints (and a strong breeze didn't stun him). He really does have a lot of great tools. I could see him destroying Zangief (dhalsims 2 best limb attacks + teleport + wall jump + fireballs?) as long zangief doesn't sneeze all his HP away :( His damage is also really bad. I've seen b&b combos hit for more damage than his ultra.

Fei Long just seems like a worse abel with a better anti-air (flame kick thingy) IMO. Harder ultra to pull off, moreso when the 2nd/4th hit whiffs :| I'm still baffled why they gave him the old tiger knee motion for chicken wing... and I don't care what anyone says, the command throw is horrible. Even if you get it off, hp->fire legs isn't exactly easy to pull off imo.

I'd say Sakura or Gouken are probably the best of the console exclusives. Cammy and Akuma don't seem to be horrible either. No idea where they'd place on a tier list though.

aBlank on
  • MasumeMasume Creator Caprica, FloridaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009

And I don't know how to beat him with Cammy because I'm used to fighting Ken after Ken.

Hahaha you too eh? I ran into a a few Balrog's today and thought "Hmm that's new", they even had his new duds on. Still beat them though, but good fights.

Masume on
    3DS Code - 5370-0463-9307
    Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
  • maraxus94maraxus94 Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Masume wrote: »

Hahaha you too eh? I ran into a a few Balrog's today and thought "Hmm that's new", they even had his new duds on. Still beat them though, but good fights.

Man...just when I thought I was being original and picking a higher tier character than absolute bottom...argh...screw those guys, I'm playing Mike [strike]T[/strike]Bison if I want to!

maraxus94 on
    edited March 2009
    so they went from ken to akuma to balrog (boxer)?

weird

Joolander on
    edited March 2009

For some reason SF4 refuses to acknowledge the fact that I am speaking into my microphone whenever I play the game. I know it's not a problem with the mic or controller since I can send voice messages to people just fine. I tried googling the problem but my google-fu is weak and I didn't turn up anything useful.

Just a random guess, but hit the dash button and go to preferences (all the way to the right). Check the voice options, make sure volume is up, microphone isn't muted, etc.

aBlank on
  • Zombie NirvanaZombie Nirvana Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    TheStig wrote: »
    stigweard wrote: »

You could try ordering from japan, I hear their economy is tanking. I think it's pretty funny how our exploding economy actually ended up increasing the value of the dollar. This one guy that does work for our company in NZ says he basically got a 50% pay raise because he's paid in US dollars.

So have the SE fight sticks been coming in?

Capitalism, my good man, capitalism.

Zombie Nirvana on
  • House of PaincakesHouse of Paincakes Spokane, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    aBlank wrote: »

Just a random guess, but hit the dash button and go to preferences (all the way to the right). Check the voice options, make sure volume is up, microphone isn't muted, etc.

Another mic question for the 360: in my preferences I have my voice settings set so that players talking comes out of both the TV speakers and my headset. I have the volume all the way up but people are still barely audible on the TV speakers. Anything I can do about this?

I ask because my girlfriend likes to watch me play with you fine people but she usually can't understand you guys through the TV speakers.

EDIT: Would making a party help at all instead of just going through the game?

House of Paincakes on
  • GF-BoceifusGF-Boceifus Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I just opened the box containing my brand new Hori EX Pro controller. I'm getting on live to play now if anyone wants to have some games while I get used to it.
    I think I cried a little when I took it out the plastic :|

GF-Boceifus on
    steam_sig.png
    XBL / GFWL: Boceifus
  • TheSuperWootTheSuperWoot Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

God I'm retarded, so apparently muting it doesn't affect your microphone when sending voice messages to people.

Thanks!

TheSuperWoot on
    edited March 2009
    Also, I just have to get this in here before the thread explodes. Stop worrying about the damn tiers and play what you love. You aren't going to get beat or gain a victory because your opponent's character is in a different tier than you. A much more likely event (say 1 in 10) is because the matchup happens to suck. Tiers mean a lot more with perfect execution and strategy... like those fuckers over at SRK and in Japan. Very few of the players here or online (including myself) are affected by this whole tier discussion.

/walks off to main Sagat

Zombie Nirvana on
  • JubehJubeh Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    ...like those fuckers over at SRK and in Japan.

Being an srk member doesn't mean you're good. Neither does being Japanese.

/non-Japanese srk member

I agree though. Tiers are judged at the highest level of play. It only really matters later on because once the game plateaus, and everyone has reached the highest level of skill, character choice can mean win or defeat.

Jubeh on
  • thebluestarcadetthebluestarcadet Registered User new member
    edited March 2009
    Hey gang, long-time listener, first-time werewolf.

Is Hard Triall #4 for Rose some kinda joke?? The timing needed for the dash cancel - heavy kick - EX Soul Spark is cruel and ugly. This is the Hitler of Hard Trials.

thebluestarcadet on
    PSN - thebluestarcadet
    always down for some Street Ken Vs. Ken Fighter IV
    edited March 2009
    Also, I just have to get this in here before the thread explodes. Stop worrying about the damn tiers and play what you love. You aren't going to get beat or gain a victory because your opponent's character is in a different tier than you. A much more likely event (say 1 in 10) is because the matchup happens to suck. Tiers mean a lot more with perfect execution and strategy... like those fuckers over at SRK and in Japan. Very few of the players here or online (including myself) are affected by this whole tier discussion.

/walks off to main Sagat

Even though I brought up tiers, it's worth pointing out that I main Vega so uhhhh... yeah :P

PANCAKES: I don't think there's a way to make voices come out any louder through your speakers without just turning up the volume and lowering the music/SFX of the game.

aBlank on
  • CaenemCaenem Sarasota, FLRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    So this was posted in the last thread:
    If I had to call it now from what I have seen of the console only guys ranking them on there own not vs the rest of the cast the ranks would prob go: Rose, Sakura, Cammy, Gouken, Dan, Gen(based on difficulty), Seth, Fei Long.

That's pretty low for Fei. Fei has some great movementm a good AA (altho it could have some horizontal movement). His Ultra can be rough to land. Below Dan and Seth is kinda harsh. :( I love Fei, but after a rough night last night I started trying to get my Gouken and Akuma games up to par. I'm ashamed to admit my Akuma game isn't bad at all. Which leads me to believe I shouldn't pretend anymore and assimilate into a Ken/Ryu :(:( *

*doube smileys for double shame

Caenem on
    But you, pig, are a lucky one. Tell us what we wish to know, and you may yet keep your bacon.
    Nemlock for online gaming
  • CowSharkCowShark Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Also, tiering is gonna be different for players of different skill levels.

Like Akuma's got all the tools to hold people down if properly executed; he's a mid-high tier character in expert play on the lists I've seen (iirc). For mid-level players though, he's got no stamina--so he's kind of a bag, since he can't trade hits.

CowShark on
  • MasumeMasume Creator Caprica, FloridaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Jubeh wrote: »
    ...like those fuckers over at SRK and in Japan.

Being an srk member doesn't mean you're good. Neither does being Japanese.

/non-Japanese srk member

I agree though. Tiers are judged at the highest level of play. It only really matters later on because once the game plateaus, and everyone has reached the highest level of skill, character choice can mean win or defeat.

Possibly, but as evidenced by Dhalsim's win in Japan, sometimes it doesn't mean jack then.

Tiers really are just a general average of potential. Really though, you can win with anyone playing against someone of equal skill...well...except using El Fuerte, of course.

Masume on
    3DS Code - 5370-0463-9307
    Wii U - 'Nocero'
    XBox ID - therealmasume
    PS4 ID - realmasume
    edited March 2009
    That Dhalsim isn't human. He's some sort of street fighter robot from the future.

Zombie Nirvana on
  • House of PaincakesHouse of Paincakes Spokane, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    PANCAKES: I don't think there's a way to make voices come out any louder through your speakers without just turning up the volume and lowering the music/SFX of the game.

Well, I guess that's one way to do it. Thanks for the suggestion.

House of Paincakes on
    edited March 2009
    That Dhalsim isn't human. He's some sort of street fighter robot from the future.

Dhalsim is Bender

think about it

they both belch fire, and they both have extenso-matic arms and....

well thats all i got

Joolander on
  • JubehJubeh Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Masume wrote: »
    Possibly, but as evidenced by Dhalsim's win in Japan, sometimes it doesn't mean jack then.

No the dhalsim player was clearly better.

If both players were equal in skill, though, the chances of the Sagat player winning would have been much higher, considering they both played a perfect game.

Edit: Iduno that match up score but lets assume it's in Sagat's favor.

Jubeh on