As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E Recruiting] This thread is done, please lock it.

124»

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Yessssssss.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    DVGDVG No. 1 Honor Student Nether Institute, Evil AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    YAY!

DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • Options
    ThemindtakerThemindtaker Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Dortmunder wrote: »
    Holy crap guys this is amazing! Episode 4 of the podcast is up now on iTunes!!

What? Why are you looking at me like that?

I'm halfway through downloading. WHEEE. Oh, and something about starting up some sort of adventures.

Themindtaker on
  • Options
    DVGDVG No. 1 Honor Student Nether Institute, Evil AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I like that one is Group 1 and the other is Group A.

DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2009
    I am waiting for my other Group A teammates to get here so we can start showing you Group 1 guys who is boss.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    ArkanArkan Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Great, now I have to read the profiles of everyone in group A. *grumble*

...I mean awesome! I look forward to this.

Arkan on
    Big, honkin' pile of WoW characters
    I think it's hard for someone not to rage at mario kart, while shouting "Fuck you Donkey Kong. Whose dick did you suck to get all those red shells?"
  • Options
    DajianDajian Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Solid. I am looking forward to trying out the bard.

Not to highjack this but yeah I am prepping a game now. I have been working on maps and encounters for the last couple of nights so I should be able to get a recruitment thread up next week.

Dajian on
  • Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    i am sad that i was not chosen.. its like high school gym class all over... :cry:
    but, on the plus side, i cant wait to see some of these characters in action...

psolms on
  • Options
    DortmunderDortmunder Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I am waiting for my other Group A teammates to get here so we can start showing you Group 1 guys who is boss.

Group 1 is, that's who! :P

Dortmunder on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    i think we should witness a huge ass bar room brawl before the adventures get going...

just saying...

psolms on
  • Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited March 2009

Let's do this.

LEEEEE-Ro-- nevermind.

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    psolms wrote: »
    i think we should witness a huge ass bar room brawl before the adventures get going...

just saying...

That would hardly be fair, Dortmunder has about seven guys in that bar. And that's just within his own head.

simonwolf on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    psolms wrote: »

just saying...

That would hardly be fair, Dortmunder has about seven guys in that bar. And that's just within his own head.

lol... the only person Dortmunder is a threat to is himself... :P

psolms on
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    God I cannot wait to mess fuckers up with this druid while telling rambling elaborated old-man stories.

DVG on
    Diablo 3 - DVG#1857
  • Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Just read through everyone in group A's characters. Sounds like a interesting group. Can't wait to get going.

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    cytorakcytorak Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Group 1, your people and your slight differences disgust me. I'm going home. :)

cytorak on
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited March 2009
    Woo! Chosen!

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png