As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Final Fantasy III release date?

RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
edited February 2007 in Games and Technology
I can't find the Australian release date for it.
Anyone know?

Rizzi on

• wenchkillawenchkilla Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Searches turned up nothing more concrete than Fall 2007.

You can always order a US copy :-D

wenchkilla on
    gamingsig.jpg
    PSN/XBL: dragoniemx
  • LittleBootsLittleBoots Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I wonder if one could make money by smuggling games into Australia...

LittleBoots on

Tofu wrote: Here be Littleboots, destroyer of threads and master of drunkposting.
  • RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Yes. You could >.>

Rizzi on
  • LittleBootsLittleBoots Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Doku-san wrote: »
    Yes. You could >.>

I need to get on it then, that'd be an awsome job.

LittleBoots on

Tofu wrote: Here be Littleboots, destroyer of threads and master of drunkposting.
  • maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I'm still hoping to come across the FFIII figures someplace online for purchase.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I'm still hoping to come across the FFIII figures someplace online for purchase.

EBay

Or if the link doesn't work search for "Final Fantasy III Figure*"

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • CentipeedCentipeed Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    wenchkilla wrote: »
    Searches turned up nothing more concrete than Fall 2007.

You can always order a US copy :-D

Honestly, I don't see why everyone doesn't do this... You get it WAY earlier than if you waited for it to come out in Australia. It's also much cheaper. I can see absolutely NO reason not to buy it from the US or Canada, except that maybe you've got some retarded conviction where you only buy games from brick and mortar stores?

Centipeed on
  • Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Indeed - I picked up Final Fantasy VI Advance for £20, which is a good £7-10 less than I would've paid were Squeenix and Nintendo going to release it in Europe. Which they're not.

Squirminator2k on
    Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • Resident0Resident0 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    UK always get screwed on FF game release dates, FFXII is coming out tomorrow and im not going to buy it, i'll get it off my online rental service instead and play it that way.

Im not paying £30 for a game that is about 4 months late to the interest of everyone else.

And fuck Squeenix for not releasing FFVI Advance here, it will probably turn up at xmas 2007 or something for over the odds prices and be about £10 on Ebay at that time.

Resident0 on
    sig.gif